Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

2017 Thanksgiving TV Marathons on TV This Holiday Weekend
Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2002, 05:00 PM   #211
Czas na Zywiec
Forum Veteran
what up

Quote:
Originally posted by Babes_Cat

No, not the random "Why Not"s and "Poooooooooost" I mean stupid, "Reply if you like me, don't if you don't" or... whatever. Things that will start fights, get people banned, screw up the board even more.

Yea, like every other hour, there was a fight. It just got so stupid and repetative and f˙cked up the whole board. Fights are like a good wine. You can't have one all the time, just once in a while. Kinda a dumb metaphor, but you get my point.

Old 12-07-2002, 05:04 PM   #212
Czas na Zywiec
Forum Veteran
what up

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by LucyFan

No matter how bad change can be at times some good WILL come out of it.

It's like talking to a wall. This is a goddamn message board. NOT LIFE. Changes on this message board got so bad that it's like the worst board on the site. Nothing is good about Chit Chat now. You just don't get it......

Old 12-07-2002, 05:08 PM   #213
Babes_Cat
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster

Yea, like every other hour, there was a fight. It just got so stupid and repetative and f˙cked up the whole board. Fights are like a good wine. You can't have one all the time, just once in a while. Kinda a dumb metaphor, but you get my point.

Yeah Hun.

Old 12-07-2002, 05:08 PM   #214
Babes_Cat
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Lu Delgado

Yea 10 posts, then the topic gets closed. Then the dumbass decides to start another one only to get that one closed too.

Mmmm Hmm!

Old 12-07-2002, 05:10 PM   #215
-*Forever*-
Forum Celebrity
<3333333333333333333

Location: Manlius, NY in reality. Deerfield Beach, FL in my heart.
Send a message via AIM to -*Forever*-

Quote:
Originally posted by Babes_Kay

Remember me and you used to be like that? Hell, I don't even know your AIM name now. Heh. I guess we've grown apart. Oh well, I'll always remember you. And the chicken.

I remember that... that was before life got confusing. Before all my "friends" @ school turned on me. But I'll remember you too... and the chicken too [hehe]

btw, my AIM name is WendyForWendy

"Mmm... no... Jeter does not do it for me.
He looks like the Rock had sex with a muppet."

Old 12-07-2002, 05:13 PM   #216
LucyFan
Still Loving Lucy!

Quote:
It's like talking to a wall. This is a goddamn message board. NOT LIFE. Changes on this message board got so bad that it's like the worst board on the site. Nothing is good about Chit Chat now. You just don't get it......

It doesn't matter what the thing is. Almost everything changes and it all works in God's plan.

Old 12-07-2002, 05:14 PM   #217
Babes_Cat
Forum Celebrity

Quote:

It doesn't matter what the thing is. Almost everything changes and it all works in God's plan.

God's plan? THIS IS AN ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! God's plan.... *laughs*

Old 12-07-2002, 05:24 PM   #218
LucyFan
Still Loving Lucy!

Quote:
Originally posted by Babes_Cat
God's plan? THIS IS AN ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! God's plan.... *laughs*
Yes, anything and everything works accordingly to God's plan. Laugh all you want and continue to make fun but it is the truth.

Old 12-07-2002, 05:26 PM   #219
Babes_Cat
Forum Celebrity

Quote:

Yes, anything and everything works accordingly to God's plan. Laugh all you want and continue to make fun but it is the truth.

Old 12-07-2002, 05:27 PM   #220
Bonnie Raitt
Forum Regular
awwwww

Okay here's my list-

Kaitlyn aka Wendy: I'll never forget you (probably since I won't have a chance too, we'll always be friends...that probably didn't make sense) You're the only one who understands why I'm eating cake today and pretty much everything else about me.

Madelyn-You're my most obsessed pal, how could I forget about Martina McBride's biggest fan?

aand Chris-I don't know why...I just won't. LOL

There's more I just kinda forgot who :/

Old 12-07-2002, 05:28 PM   #221
Czas na Zywiec
Forum Veteran
what up

Quote:

Tell me, what message boards does God moderate? Or is he the administrator and calls himself TJ?

Old 12-07-2002, 05:31 PM   #222
Titania
a part of that

Send a message via AIM to Titania

well, i dont think the boards have changed much but i guess a lot of the changes came during my random months of absence between sept of 2000 and last spring. the boards have changed a LOT since then. new name (tvlinks to sitcoms) tons of new boards, man, i found an old bookmark the other day that says across the top "over 4000 registered members!" i remember counting down when we were in the 900's..

so anyways- who wont i forget:

*chris
*ash
*marisa
*karli
all the girls from over at the l&s boards- since we got in the reminiscing mode over there i realized that a lot of us go waaaaay back to the rob and cindys ultimate l&s site message boards
*my "sisters" even tho they dont come here much anymore- feen and emily
*britt britt
*laverneshirley
*msconanobrien
*actually just EVERYBODY from l&s! and everybody from the l&s roleplay and the alf roleplay

I'll give you stars and the moon and a soul to guide you and a promise I'll never go
I'll give you hope to bring out all the life inside you and the strength that will help you grow.

myspace

Old 12-07-2002, 05:33 PM   #223
Kay Scarpetta
Forum Celebrity
Defy Gravity 8.26.05

Quote:

Tell me, what message boards does God moderate? Or is he the administrator and calls himself TJ?

That's quite funny. I can imagine that.

To be a Broadway Freak, you must live, eat, sleep, study, devout, think, obsess, dream, believe Broadway.
You must know original & revival casts, soundtracks, performance runs, dates, theatres, numbers, how many Tony Awards A Chorus Line won.
You must be Broadway.
That's right bitches. I AM Broadway.

Old 12-07-2002, 05:34 PM   #224
Kay Scarpetta
Forum Celebrity
Defy Gravity 8.26.05

Quote:
Originally posted by -*Forever*-

I remember that... that was before life got confusing. Before all my "friends" @ school turned on me. But I'll remember you too... and the chicken too [hehe]

btw, my AIM name is WendyForWendy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *adds Joyce (I still call you that) to her buddylist then runs into wall* ouch.

Old 12-07-2002, 05:38 PM   #225
-*Forever*-
Forum Celebrity
<3333333333333333333

Location: Manlius, NY in reality. Deerfield Beach, FL in my heart.
Send a message via AIM to -*Forever*-

Quote:
Originally posted by Babes_Kay

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *adds Joyce (I still call you that) to her buddylist then runs into wall* ouch.

Closed Thread