Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC to Air Special 4 Week Edition of Dancing with the Stars; House of Payne Spin-off Premieres Jan. 16 on OWN
2017 Thanksgiving TV Marathons on TV This Holiday Weekend
Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 10:26 PM   #166
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally posted by Jo's the bomb
goddess/LucyFan- beacuse she's company on the chat games board
Yay Yay Yay Yay ya mentioned me! lol

Old 01-29-2002, 05:52 AM   #167
Brad
Forum Veteran
05/26/2013. Taste the happy.

Oh, my gentle Jesus this is a huge thread.

My favorite poster ever is AKA because he's handsome. I'm not gay, and I usually don't admit it when I think guys are handsome, but that man is the sexiest person alive.

Old 01-29-2002, 12:01 PM   #168
Ags2000
Red 2/13/90 -1/5/06

Send a message via AIM to Ags2000

Quote:
Originally posted by AKA
My favorite poster ever is AKA because he's handsome.

LOL Thats one way to get yourself mentioned, do it yourself. LOL

D

So this is how Liberty dies, with thunderous applause.
-Senator Padme Amidala

Can't wait until the 2016 change.

Old 01-29-2002, 12:19 PM   #169
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity
All You Need Is Paul

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by AKA [/i

My favorite poster ever is AKA because he's handsome. . [/b]

Good One! I'll never forget you now!

Plus any Beatles fan is handsome /beautiful in my book!
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2002, 05:34 PM   #170
Kay Scarpetta
Forum Celebrity
Defy Gravity 8.26.05

Quote:
Originally posted by Ags2000
LOL Thats one way to get yourself mentioned, do it yourself.

LOL yeah I'll never forget you now!

To be a Broadway Freak, you must live, eat, sleep, study, devout, think, obsess, dream, believe Broadway.
You must know original & revival casts, soundtracks, performance runs, dates, theatres, numbers, how many Tony Awards A Chorus Line won.
You must be Broadway.
That's right bitches. I AM Broadway.

Old 12-07-2002, 11:23 AM   #171
Barnabas1

Karli `#1 Poster
Dawsongirl Just do!

Sitcomwriter
Sean Snow
Rock Angel89
Avril Lavigne
WingsFan
Penny Lane
Babalu ()
Jenny
Jo's The Bomb

Formerly Babalu and agsfan

Last edited by Barnabas1 : 12-07-2002 at 11:25 AM.

Old 12-07-2002, 11:51 AM   #172
Kay Scarpetta
Forum Celebrity
Defy Gravity 8.26.05

Quote:
Originally posted by Babalu
Karli `#1 Poster

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll make an updated list later when I have time.... but two people on here deserve honorable mentions right off the bat cause well.....

Caitlin aka Babes_Cat- What more can I say? She's my best friend in the whole entire world, and we've been through so much together. Letters and phone calls and whatnot. I love you

Morganne aka Shattered_Soul- Mo Mo from Kokamajo.... Wow. She's my other bestest friend. We've been through a ****load of stuff. Your advice always rox. I lerb ya

Last edited by Kay Scarpetta : 12-07-2002 at 11:52 AM.

Old 12-07-2002, 01:08 PM   #173
Sitcomwriter
Banned!!
Banned!!

Send a message via ICQ to Sitcomwriter Send a message via AIM to Sitcomwriter Send a message via Yahoo to Sitcomwriter

JinnyGirl
BlondeHoochieMama
Sitcomwriter (It's me so I hope not to forget myself LOL)
TJL
TJ (Well he's the admin.He'd kill me if I didn't remember him)
Callmetootie
Notorious
Mossop (SP? Our Scottish um...I think I'll just leave it at Our Socottish )

Old 12-07-2002, 01:11 PM   #174
Georgia's on my Mind
Forum Veteran

MissConanObrien
Titania
TJ
TJL
BJL
Babes_K
Jo's the bomb
Sean Snow
Forever
Punk Rawker

Theres more I probarly forgot...

Old 12-07-2002, 01:12 PM   #175
Kitt
James Dean

There are a number of posters who I find interesting but I don't want to name them. I'd leave some out and hurt someones feelings. But, since you, karli, have always been one of my favorites I'll take this opportunity to tell you something I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now. Karli, you're articulate for your age, or, in fact, for any age. That's a gift you have that you should hone. I've noticed you swearing more and more often. Most all of us swear from time to time and sometimes it comes in handy and helps to make a point--or so it seems. But I think you'd do well to check yourself.You're able to make your thoughtful points without resorting to swearing. I'm not suggesting this to you because of any religious jargon. As you know I don't rely on Christianity or any religion to guide me through what's right and what's wrong. I'm suggesting this to you because I know you'd express yourself more thoughtfully without settling for swear words to get your feelings and points across.

Old 12-07-2002, 01:21 PM   #176
Stormtracker TF
Forum Idol

MrsConanOBrien
Istillgoitit
*Shortcake*
RockAngel
Babes_Cat
Babes_Kay
FonzForever
iluvfonzie
FonzForever
Istillgotit
White_Daisy
CollegeGirl
Fonzie87
TJ
TJL
BJL
Jo's the bomb
Sean Snow
Forever

I think thats it! /maybe there's more..

Old 12-07-2002, 01:23 PM   #177
Barnabas1

I'm ashamed of myself! I forgot TheFonz!

Old 12-07-2002, 01:40 PM   #178
Stormtracker TF
Forum Idol

Quote:
Originally posted by Babalu
I'm ashamed of myself! I forgot TheFonz!

I forgot Babalu!

Old 12-07-2002, 01:54 PM   #179
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity
All You Need Is Paul

Quote:
Originally posted by kittflynn
There are a number of posters who I find interesting but I don't want to name them. I'd leave some out and hurt someones feelings. But, since you, karli, have always been one of my favorites I'll take this opportunity to tell you something I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now. Karli, you're articulate for your age, or, in fact, for any age. That's a gift you have that you should hone. I've noticed you swearing more and more often. Most all of us swear from time to time and sometimes it comes in handy and helps to make a point--or so it seems. But I think you'd do well to check yourself.You're able to make your thoughtful points without resorting to swearing. I'm not suggesting this to you because of any religious jargon. As you know I don't rely on Christianity or any religion to guide me through what's right and what's wrong. I'm suggesting this to you because I know you'd express yourself more thoughtfully without settling for swear words to get your feelings and points across.

Listen to Kitt, Karli! He's a smart guy! I agree with him about the swearing! If I had ever heard my kids swearing like that (which they probably did) They would have had their mouths slapped. They never swore around me, they knew better! Anyway, please take Kitt's advice. Love Ya!

Old 12-07-2002, 02:05 PM   #180
Kay Scarpetta
Forum Celebrity
Defy Gravity 8.26.05

Quote:
Originally posted by kittflynn

Well... I don't know what to say, except that I've changed. I'm a totally different person from when I came here a year and a half ago. I know none of you will understand, because nobody in this world ever does, but just keep that in mind.

Closed Thread