Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty
Two and a Half Men Heads to Nick at Nite; WE tv Acquires Criminal Minds

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-29-2012, 10:49 AM   #31
shotzette
De Facto Queen of Everything

$65k isn't that much for the long run, especially if she still need to pay an attorney for representing her in the suit.

Judging by the choices she's making, there has got to be some sort of mental disorder--chemical or biological--at play. Happy Days must have been the best part of her life.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #32
Big3sCompanyFan
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotzette
$65k isn't that much for the long run, especially if she still need to pay an attorney for representing her in the suit.

Judging by the choices she's making, there has got to be some sort of mental disorder--chemical or biological--at play. Happy Days must have been the best part of her life.

Too bad Ron Howard isn't her brother IRL. She could stay in the little house behind his mega mansion.

Ron Howard has to be worth many millions. Of course Ron Howard could do it anyway but that rarely happens.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #33
Brad
Forum Veteran
05/26/2013. Taste the happy.

Ron Howard owes her nothing. It's not his fault she has made (and continues to make) terrible choices. She brought this all on herself.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #34
Big3sCompanyFan
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
Ron Howard owes her nothing. It's not his fault she has made (and continues to make) terrible choices. She brought this all on herself.

I never said he owes her. I just said it would be a nice gesture from one castmate to another.

Ron Howard is doing so well he could help her in such a way where he would never even see her if he didn't want to!
Old 09-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #35
Brad
Forum Veteran
05/26/2013. Taste the happy.

You're right; it would be a wonderful gesture. But maybe he's afraid she'd drink/snort/smoke it all away. Maybe he feels she's "beyond help." Or perhaps there's much more to the story than we know. From what I understand, Erin Moran has been less than wonderful to her former co-stars over the years, even calling them all "evil" at one point.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #36
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA

It's possible that Ron, Henry and some of the other cast members have tried to help her; Scott himself mentioned not too long ago that he had offered to help her several times (I don't know if recently or in the past) and she rejected it. I think her main issue is not money.

Wasn't she writing a book a couple of years ago? Lots of actors from that era have released their biographies. A good book contract could bring in some more money, but then again, that's not her main issue.

Anyway, this is very, very sad. I hope she realizes she needs help before it's too late.

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior"- C-3PO

My DVD's
Old 09-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #37
Big3sCompanyFan
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoliUSA
It's possible that Ron, Henry and some of the other cast members have tried to help her; Scott himself mentioned not too long ago that he had offered to help her several times (I don't know if recently or in the past) and she rejected it. I think her main issue is not money.

Wasn't she writing a book a couple of years ago? Lots of actors from that era have released their biographies. A good book contract could bring in some more money, but then again, that's not her main issue.

Anyway, this is very, very sad. I hope she realizes she needs help before it's too late.

HA HA! I was going to ask you who Scott is but I just recalled it must be Scott Baio. That's very nice of him if true.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #38
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA

Yes I was referring to Scott Baio. Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Here's the article: Chachi done with broke Joanie (New York Post)
Old 03-30-2017, 05:31 PM   #39
TMC
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Gomez
Inside Edition really did a number on her tonight when they went to her trailer park. It was only about 30 seconds, but it looked like they pissed her off and then turned on the camera while they sat in their car and got footage of her acting "crazy". The whole thing came off sleazy like "hey, let's have a laugh at your expense". They should have just left her alone.

She has what seems to be a pretty serious drinking problem. Possibly drugs too. The trailer belonged to her mother in law, but she eventually kicked them out. Last reports were she was living in various motels. There were also rumors she was going to leave her husband for a woman but who knows if there's any truth to that.