Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer
NBC Sets January 2019 Lineup; Team Coco Heads to New York Comedy Festival
ABC Fall Pilot Review: The Kids Are Alright - Premieres Tuesday (Oct. 16); FX Gets New Comedy for 2020
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 15, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Patricia Heaton Eyes a Return to TV With CBS Sitcom; VEI Announced Bad News Bears TV Series DVD Release
Fri-Yay: Superstore Season 4 At the Top of Its Game; Freeform's New Kickoff to Christmas Event
Showtime Isn't Kidding About Season 2 of Kidding; TBS Gets Another Unscripted Comedy


New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
catlover79
God Bless Val
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
catlover79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 29, 2006
Location: Bewitched in Ohio
Posts: 69,229
Exclamation Fla. man issued 50 traffic citations in one day

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/...odd_bad_driver

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. Elvis has left the vehicle. A man was arrested on more than 50 traffic citations all in one day. Police said Elvis Alonzo Barrett, 46, fled from police trying to stop him for a traffic violation Thursday morning. Police said he ran through red lights, crashed into another car and a fence. Police said they found crack cocaine and a crack pipe in his car.

Barrett faces several charges, including fleeing and eluding and reckless driving.

He was also issued more than 50 traffic citations on charges including speeding, running red lights, and not wearing a seat belt.

Police said Barrett has a lengthy criminal history and his driver license was suspended.

A phone number listed for him was not in service Thursday night.
__________________
"Jesus loves you and He approves this message."

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
phoebe7165
Pop Culture Goddess
Forum Veteran
 
phoebe7165's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 15, 2003
Location: US of A - the country of "really bad music" lovers
Posts: 11,572
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/...odd_bad_driver

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. – Elvis has left the vehicle. A man was arrested on more than 50 traffic citations — all in one day. Police said Elvis Alonzo Barrett, 46, fled from police trying to stop him for a traffic violation Thursday morning. Police said he ran through red lights, crashed into another car and a fence. Police said they found crack cocaine and a crack pipe in his car.

Barrett faces several charges, including fleeing and eluding and reckless driving.

He was also issued more than 50 traffic citations on charges including speeding, running red lights, and not wearing a seat belt.

Police said Barrett has a lengthy criminal history and his driver license was suspended.

A phone number listed for him was not in service Thursday night.
Oh, those kooky Floridians!!!
__________________
Rest in Peace to my Penny-pie. You really were a GREAT dog. I'll see you at the Rainbow Bridge.
Penny 9/1/97-12/9/09


Rescued animals make the best pets. Opt to Adopt!!

Last edited by phoebe7165; 02-06-2009 at 06:49 PM.
phoebe7165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
Marvo301
I'm NOT a Blockhead!
Forum Veteran
 
Marvo301's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 17, 2002
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 21,044
Cool

Another day, another record for the Guinness people to record!!
__________________
Only a life lived for others is worth living. Albert Einstein

A life isn't worth living unless it has impact on other lives. Jackie Robinson

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. Benjamin Franklin
Marvo301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
catlover79
God Bless Val
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
catlover79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 29, 2006
Location: Bewitched in Ohio
Posts: 69,229
Default

I'd rather wait for the bus than get into a car with this guy or Gary Collins.
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
Marvo301
I'm NOT a Blockhead!
Forum Veteran
 
Marvo301's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 17, 2002
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 21,044
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
I'd rather wait for the bus than get into a car with this guy or Gary Collins.
You and me both!!!!!!
Marvo301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
catlover79
God Bless Val
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
catlover79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 29, 2006
Location: Bewitched in Ohio
Posts: 69,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvo301
You and me both!!!!!!
I even think the South Korean woman who failed the test 771 times would be a safer choice.
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
Marvo301
I'm NOT a Blockhead!
Forum Veteran
 
Marvo301's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 17, 2002
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 21,044
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
I even think the South Korean woman who failed the test 771 times would be a safer choice.
Yes!!!!
Marvo301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
MonarC
The truth will set you free
Senior Member
 
MonarC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2002
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
Posts: 9,520
Default

WOW!
MonarC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #9
Chocoholic
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Veteran
 
Chocoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 01, 2000
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.
Posts: 11,216
Default

Holy moly!
Chocoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #10
catlover79
God Bless Val
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
catlover79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 29, 2006
Location: Bewitched in Ohio
Posts: 69,229
Default

Think this guy has sky-high insurance premiums? Oh, he probably doesn't have car insurance, either. Then again, which insurance company would take a chance on him??
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #11
Zoneboy
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(
Moderator
Forum Celebrity
 
Zoneboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 13, 2003
Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.
Posts: 30,456
Default Fifty Ways to Lose Your License

You're in serious trouble the cops said to me
Step out of the car and put your hands up please
If you resist arrest we'll whack you in the knees
There must be fifty ways to lose your license

They said we're not trying to be rude
But we're getting tired of your attitude
But we'll repeat ourselves at the risk of being crude
There must be fifty ways to lose your license
Fifty ways to lose your license


Just commit a carjack, Mack
Run a red-light, Dwight
You can post bail, Dale
And set yourself free
Pass a stopped school bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just pay the fee, Lee
And set yourself free


Ooo Just commit a carjack, Mack
Run a red-light, Dwight
You can post bail, Dale
And set yourself free
Pass a stopped school bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just pay the fee, Lee
And set yourself free


The Jailer said oh no it's you again
I lost count at the number of times you've been in?
I said I realize that and would you please explain
About the fifty ways

He said why don't you just sleep on it tonight
And I believe in the morning you'll begin to see the light
And then he slammed the cell door and locked it tight
There must be fifty ways to lose your license
Fifty ways to lose your license


You just commit a carjack, Mack
Run a red-light, Dwight
You can post bail, Dale
And set yourself free
Pass a stopped school bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just pay the fee, Lee
And set yourself free


Commit a carjack, Mack
Run a red-light, Dwight
You can post bail, Dale
And set yourself free
Pass a stopped school bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just pay the fee, Lee
And set yourself free

Last edited by Zoneboy; 02-07-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Zoneboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #12
catlover79
God Bless Val
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
catlover79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 29, 2006
Location: Bewitched in Ohio
Posts: 69,229
Default

^ Charles, you never cease to amaze me! I love that Paul Simon song, and your lyrics are hysterical. You truly rock, buddy.
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:01 PM   #13
Zoneboy
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(
Moderator
Forum Celebrity
 
Zoneboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 13, 2003
Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.
Posts: 30,456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
^ Charles, you never cease to amaze me! I love that Paul Simon song, and your lyrics are hysterical. You truly rock, buddy.
Thanks!
Zoneboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #14
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
You're in serious trouble the cops said to me
Step out of the car and put your hands up please
If you resist arrest we'll whack you in the knees
There must be fifty ways to lose your license

They said we're not trying to be rude
But we're getting tired of your attitude
But we'll repeat ourselves at the risk of being crude
There must be fifty ways to lose your license
Fifty ways to lose your license


Just commit a carjack, Mack
Run a red-light, Dwight
You can post bail, Dale
And set yourself free
Pass a stopped school bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just pay the fee, Lee
And set yourself free


Ooo Just commit a carjack, Mack
Run a red-light, Dwight
You can post bail, Dale
And set yourself free
Pass a stopped school bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just pay the fee, Lee
And set yourself free


The Jailer said oh no it's you again
I lost count at the number of times you've been in?
I said I realize that and would you please explain
About the fifty ways

He said why don't you just sleep on it tonight
And I believe in the morning you'll begin to see the light
And then he slammed the cell door and locked it tight
There must be fifty ways to lose your license
Fifty ways to lose your license


You just commit a carjack, Mack
Run a red-light, Dwight
You can post bail, Dale
And set yourself free
Pass a stopped school bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just pay the fee, Lee
And set yourself free


Commit a carjack, Mack
Run a red-light, Dwight
You can post bail, Dale
And set yourself free
Pass a stopped school bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just pay the fee, Lee
And set yourself free
Hilarious once again,HILARIOUS!!! Thats awesome!
__________________




Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock








April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/B]
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #15
catlover79
God Bless Val
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
catlover79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 29, 2006
Location: Bewitched in Ohio
Posts: 69,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack
Hilarious once again,HILARIOUS!!! Thats awesome!
Charles is the Weird Al of SO. His song parodies are GENIUS!!!
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.