Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: The Return of NBC Thursday Night Sitcoms; Everything Sucks at Netflix
The Office Scores on Comedy Central; The Tick Gets 2nd Season on Amazon
Comedy Central Picks Up The Jim Jefferies Show for Second Season; Remembering Donnelly Rhodes from Soap
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: More Cable, Crackle, Paramount Network and More
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: Cable Roundup of IFC, AMC, Hallmark, Pop and More
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of January 15, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: American Dad Gets Two Season Renewal at TBS; New Details About Roseanne Reboot
Fri-Yay: What Does the Future Hold for Fox Sitcoms?; TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: TBS and HBO
Hulu Orders 2nd Season of Future Man; Michael J. Fox Heads Back to Politics on TV
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: NBC; grown-ish Premieres Strong on Freeform
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: ABC, Includes ABC 2018 Midseason Schedule; Goldbergs Spin-off Pilot Airs Jan. 24

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December/January)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
01/09 - Girlfriends - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #136
Jude The Obscure
Retired

All I want to say it's been nice meeting everyone here and I'm sorry if at times, I did not respond properly to others. This thread has just made me realized I need to get away.

Jude

Old 11-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #137
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

was there anything said about me on that board?

Old 11-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #138
*InThisMoment*
Forum Legend
a starlit sky and you & me

Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Damage
I admit, I have been no saint in my life, I think I tried to apologize in another thread that I started. Even my apology was mocked. Irene is nothing but a big FAT phony. She is nice to you to your face, but can turn on you like a dime. She was buddy, buddy with Solomon to his face, but behind his back was screaming and carrying on that he should be banned,
It seems like I just keep hearing that time and time again about Irene. It was like, I was under the impression everyone loved her and then bam, one by one I kept hearing whispers everyone felt like she was two-faced.
but you make me feel i'm in paradise, anywhere

you're velvet on a red cupcake
sound a cello & a violin make

Old 11-15-2008, 09:20 PM   #140
Faith
Internet Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Faith Send a message via Yahoo to Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety pin
was there anything said about me on that board?

awww now why would anyone talk about you Sarah... you have always been nice to me.

Old 11-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #141
Pusy Galore
Forum Veteran
In God's Arms Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Luvs_Ketchup
What? I can't even believe this. I don't believe this!

Oh come on NOW!!!!!

I was even contacted over Mikey. At first I said it should be brought to TJ's attention and if anything criminal was going on, they should be notified immediately (also totally shocked as he never seemed to be that kind at any time). I would not take it any farther than that myself. Then I find out that it's a gangup that's been brewing and that you said it had happened a year before. That's when I knew it had to be crap. Or if it wasn't, he didn't just do it out of the blue, that you had to have helped alone the way and were then using it to get back at him.

This has been going on for months and months now all behind the scenes. Don't play so innocent.

James Marshall Hendrix
Voodoo Chile

The Forum Legend formerly known as TripperFan

"religion is for people who are afraid of hell--spirituality is for people who have been through hell"---anonymous

Old 11-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #142
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
awww now why would anyone talk about you Sarah... you have always been nice to me.
hey! i remember you.

Old 11-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #143
Brian Damage
Forum Legend
I'm Rich Bitch

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by *InThisMoment*
It seems like I just keep hearing that time and time again about Irene. It was like, I was under the impression everyone loved her and then bam, one by one I kept hearing whispers everyone felt like she was two-faced.

It's true, I was shocked just like everybody else was, but that woman literally has no life but sitting behind a computer. She did it to me, to Solomon and yeah Janice too. She would gush over to Janice how she loved her as a friend, but went on another website and claimed that Janice's husband wears a toupee (Which he doesn't)

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness...But I'd Rather Cry in My Private Jet

Old 11-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #144
so elektrikkxx
Forum Regular

Quote:
I admit, I have been no saint in my life, I think I tried to apologize in another thread that I started. Even my apology was mocked. Irene is nothing but a big FAT phony. She is nice to you to your face, but can turn on you like a dime. She was buddy, buddy with Solomon to his face, but behind his back was screaming and carrying on that he should be banned,

I'm starting to wonder if I was wrong in dismissing the claims that remarks were said about your family, because I don't believe Kelly that she received naked pictures so it's questionable if I can believe her about that. I'd like to see proof in both instances though, that either happened. But I'm sorry for instantly jumping to conclusions.

Old 11-15-2008, 09:25 PM   #145
Faith
Internet Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Faith Send a message via Yahoo to Faith

Quote:
hey! i remember you.

Old 11-15-2008, 09:25 PM   #146
Cactus Jack
Forum Idol
RonFingSwanson

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by *InThisMoment*
I know LOL

Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock

April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/b]

Old 11-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #147
*InThisMoment*
Forum Legend
a starlit sky and you & me

Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*

Quote:
It's true, I was shocked just like everybody else was, but that woman literally has no life but sitting behind a computer. She did it to me, to Solomon and yeah Janice too. She would gush over to Janice how she loved her as a friend, but went on another website and claimed that Janice's husband wears a toupee (Which he doesn't)
Well, that's a real shame. It's pretty low when a supposed close friend treats you one way to your face, but then goes elsewhere and talks crap about you.

Old 11-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #148
Pusy Galore
Forum Veteran
In God's Arms Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernacular decay
I'm starting to wonder if I was wrong in dismissing the claims that remarks were said about your family, because I don't believe Kelly that she received naked pictures so it's questionable if I can believe her about that. I'd like to see proof in both instances though, that either happened. But I'm sorry for instantly jumping to conclusions.

Can you imagine if one of the girls on here suddenly accused you of having sent her naked pics of yourself? Imagine what Mikey went thru. Absolutely disgusting. That's when I did get involved and wanted to hear the whole story because that's beyond "Mean Girls" cruel.

And now Brian's daughter and family next.

See a little more now why it is a serious deal? (it's ok - we know you weren't in the loop as we don't solicit others into it like Irene & then Kelly did).

Old 11-15-2008, 09:31 PM   #149
Cactus Jack
Forum Idol
RonFingSwanson

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack

Quote:
hey! i remember you.
Ditto!

Old 11-15-2008, 09:31 PM   #150
Brian Damage
Forum Legend
I'm Rich Bitch

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

Everybody look at Irene's profile picture. This is the "woman" she claimed to be. IM me if you want to see the real Irene.