Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Picks Up Sitcom The Cool Kids for Full Season; CBS and ABC Back Nine Pickups
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 22, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Is Alice Next in Line for a Reboot?; CBS Gives Full Season to Three New Series
Fri-Yay: New Sitcoms - What's Working and What's Not?; Brockmire Season 3 Brings Out the Stars
ABC Picks Up Single Parents for Full Year; Netflix Gets Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine Sitcom
Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer
NBC Sets January 2019 Lineup; Team Coco Heads to New York Comedy Festival

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-11-2018, 08:24 PM   #1
Thiussat
Forum Regular

Default Possible Update on Ives/Henry Case

Local Arkansas news station claims they are having an update on the case this coming week. Apparently a witness has stepped forward.

Here's their tweet:

Quote:
A story you'll only see on Channel 7. @KATVJason with the investigation and the new interview that will shed light on a story that most every Saline County resident has heard of. Next Thursday at 10, only on KATV.
Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/KATVNICK/status/962343269559668736

No idea how groundbreaking it will be, as I don't live in Arkansas. I just thought people here might be interested.
DISCLAIMER: All of my posts are opinions based strictly on my viewing of the "Unsolved Mysteries" television show and should in no way reflect or imply that I have any intimate knowledge of any of the cases presented. Everything I say is merely my opinion based on my viewing of the show.
Thiussat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:43 AM   #2
James T

Good they have it on camera, as every witness in the case appeared to meet suspicious ends in the ensuing years after.
James T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:31 PM   #3
Huskerz85
Forum Regular

Nice. Will be looking forward to what this witness says.
Huskerz85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:09 PM   #4
Thiussat
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskerz85
Nice. Will be looking forward to what this witness says.
I believe it is a former WWE wrestler who claimed he was working as an "enforcer" for a drug running operation. He said he was on drugs and needed money and that Barry Seal was the head of the drug running operation. He mentioned how a "politician" from Arkansas called him and told him they had a drop scheduled and needed muscle because someone had been stealing the money that was being dropped. This guy told him he thought it was the local cops that were stealing the money.

Most of the stuff he says has already been speculated in public (Seal, Arkansas "politicians", local attorneys and a bar owner). I wonder if he is just reading reports and trying to insert himself in this or whether he is legit. I guess we'll see.

Link to his Youtube confession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qsdisq-vs

Here he is fighting Macho Man Savage in the WWE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-aEOlf45r4

Would be a crazy story if true. I will remain skeptical because this guy has obviously had a lot of concussions in the WWE. No telling what his motives might be.
Thiussat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #5
Huskerz85
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiussat
I believe it is a former WWE wrestler who claimed he was working as an "enforcer" for a drug running operation. He said he was on drugs and needed money and that Barry Seal was the head of the drug running operation. He mentioned how a "politician" from Arkansas called him and told him they had a drop scheduled and needed muscle because someone had been stealing the money that was being dropped. This guy told him he thought it was the local cops that were stealing the money.

Most of the stuff he says has already been speculated in public (Seal, Arkansas "politicians", local attorneys and a bar owner). I wonder if he is just reading reports and trying to insert himself in this or whether he is legit. I guess we'll see.

Link to his Youtube confession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qsdisq-vs

Here he is fighting Macho Man Savage in the WWE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-aEOlf45r4

Would be a crazy story if true. I will remain skeptical because this guy has obviously had a lot of concussions in the WWE. No telling what his motives might be.

I would think even a local news station would do some decent due diligence on a source of info before using it to bring up an old case, esp. one as notorious as this.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:45 PM   #6
wiseguy182

oh Lord, Billy Jack Haynes. That guy is a certifiable NUTCASE. I have his shoot interview where he basically threatens to kill Vince McMahon and blames every wrestler that has died in the last 20 years on Vince. To say that he has anger management issues would be putting it mildly.

He also claims to have info on the Michael Francke murder and how he was forced to leave the state of Oregon before he testified and how his father's life was threatened if he testified.

Crazy if he knows info on *two* UM cases, but somehow I would take anything this man says with a colossal grain of salt.
Old 02-13-2018, 04:01 PM   #7
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiussat
I believe it is a former WWE wrestler who claimed he was working as an "enforcer" for a drug running operation.
Saw this and instantly knew it was going to be Billy Jack Haynes. I really hope there is more to this story than just his confession. He's got about as much credibility as Bigfoot sightings.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #8
wiseguy182

Haynes is also asking for money via a gofundme page. Uh-huh.

I'm suspicious of any celebrity that resorts to gofundme.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:34 PM   #9
Huskerz85
Forum Regular

If I was that reporter, I'd be doing some major backpeddling right about now
Old 02-14-2018, 12:44 AM   #10
wiseguy182

The sad thing is, if Haynes started peddling 'Bill & Hillary killed Henry & Ives', and other related nonsense, I'm not sure it would even rank among the 10 craziest things that man believes. He's mentally unhinged.

Henry & Ives were killed 8/23/87. Haynes was still hired by the World Wrestling Federation the week of Don & Kevin's murders. In fact, he wrestled that week, on 8/21/87 in Detroit and 8/25/87 in San Fran.

http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/87.htm

Unknown why somebody making good money in the WWF would need to resort to a side job. Is he saying he wrestled in Detroit, was in Arkansas a couple days later, then in California a few days after that? I guess that's possible, but extremely unlikely.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:23 AM   #11
Jediknight1823
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Saw this and instantly knew it was going to be Billy Jack Haynes. I really hope there is more to this story than just his confession. He's got about as much credibility as Bigfoot sightings.
I think Bigfoot sightings have more credibility. They haven't been followed by somebody saying that Chris Benoit killed his family because Nancy admitted that Daniel was actually Vince's son. Vince is apparently a sorcerer to make a kid that looks exactly like Chris.
Jediknight1823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:27 AM   #12
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jediknight1823
I think Bigfoot sightings have more credibility. They haven't been followed by somebody saying that Chris Benoit killed his family because Nancy admitted that Daniel was actually Vince's son. Vince is apparently a sorcerer to make a kid that looks exactly like Chris.
Speaking of Benoit, the fact that someone from Stamford, CT edited his wikipedia page on the night of the murders, has got to be one of the strangest coincidences of all time.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:59 AM   #13
marlins3
Forum Regular

The only credibility Billy Jack Haynes ever had was when he accused other wrestlers of steroid use and shared some info on the WWF ring boy scandal.

Sadly in recent years, this guy seems to be nothing more than a shill for attention (remember when he blamed Roddy Piper's death on Stone Cold Steve Austin?).
marlins3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:01 PM   #14
marlins3
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Speaking of Benoit, the fact that someone from Stamford, CT edited his wikipedia page on the night of the murders, has got to be one of the strangest coincidences of all time.
Agreed. The Lapsed Fan has a very good Benoit podcast from over teh summer. It is split over three videos and is almost 10 hours long. The first video (about 4 hours) is worth a listen.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:03 PM   #15
marlins3
Forum Regular

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
The sad thing is, if Haynes started peddling 'Bill & Hillary killed Henry & Ives', and other related nonsense, I'm not sure it would even rank among the 10 craziest things that man believes. He's mentally unhinged.

Henry & Ives were killed 8/23/87. Haynes was still hired by the World Wrestling Federation the week of Don & Kevin's murders. In fact, he wrestled that week, on 8/21/87 in Detroit and 8/25/87 in San Fran.

http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/87.htm

Unknown why somebody making good money in the WWF would need to resort to a side job. Is he saying he wrestled in Detroit, was in Arkansas a couple days later, then in California a few days after that? I guess that's possible, but extremely unlikely.
Not to make light, but have you ever heard the WWF's road schedule at that time? That sounds exactly like something they would do in the mid 80's.