Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Married with Children Now on WGN America; black-ish Enters National Syndication and Free Sneakers Contest
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 17, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: ABC Orders Script for Designing Women Reboot; James Marsden and Ed Asner Cast in Netflix Series
Fri-Yay: A Look at the Upcoming Sitcom Slate; TV Guide's 1st Annual 100 Best Shows List
Dancing with the Stars Season 27 Cast Has Sitcom Stars; The Young Sheldon STEM Initiative
Critics' Choice Awards Set for January on The CW; IFC Sets New Episodes for Documentary Now!
NBC Orders More Brooklyn Nine-Nine; Disney Gets Another Multi-Cam Sitcom
COZI TV Adds The Office in January 2019; Remembering Burt Reynolds and Bill Daily

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

08/07 - Happy Endings - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
08/15 - A.P. Bio - Season One
08/28 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five
08/28 - Man Seeking Woman - The Complete Third Season
09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-02-2008, 08:32 PM   #106
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Guilty as charged. It makes me a pretty decent defense attorney, though. I can usually tell you what the prosecution is going after.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:43 AM   #107
SP4CE INV4DERZ
40-0 0WN3D
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadrmas15
Wow, SI, that was pretty classless, you are getting down to my level now. Taking cheap shots, I mean are you taking lessons from me on how to be a jerk or something?
I could swear I read how "stressed" you were and taking a break from here?
SP4CE INV4DERZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:46 AM   #108
kadrmas15
Retired from Board 03/03/11

I decided to stay, just to tick you off!
kadrmas15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:14 AM   #109
SP4CE INV4DERZ
40-0 0WN3D
Forum Regular

Quote:
I decided to stay, just to tick you off!
Don't overestimate yourself, I don't care. This forum isn't my life like some around here.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:18 AM   #110
kadrmas15

I was kidding SI, but for the record, I dont think you have a right to talk to me about overestimating myself but that is just my opinion. What do I know right? You know, if you are going to pull the self righteous attitude, by implying but not outright saying that some people here dont have lives other than this forum, you might want to take your insults elsewhere.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:31 AM   #111
SP4CE INV4DERZ
40-0 0WN3D
Forum Regular

Quote:
I was kidding SI, but for the record, I dont think you have a right to talk to me about overestimating myself but that is just my opinion. What do I know right? You know, if you are going to pull the self righteous attitude, by implying but not outright saying that some people here dont have lives other than this forum, you might want to take your insults elsewhere.
Well then you'd be well aware that you and I have a shady history and anything you say could be mis-interpreted and then you cry "I'm just kidding" all the time. You take this too seriously as evident by your claims of being stressed out.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #112
kadrmas15

Well, it does get stressful SI, but I feel rejuvenated. Actually, part of what rejuvenated me is people such as yourself that want to see me leave this forum, so because of that I am more determined to stay. By the way, I dont cry "I'm just kidding" I say that because it is the truth but I am not crying.

Well, you and I have a shaky history, in my opinion we are both pretty much equally at fault, I have gone out of my way to start stuff and you havent exactly been easy to get along with yourself. Like when you ripped on wiseguy, was there any reason for that? Or did you do it just because you can?

Part of the problem you have, is your seeming inability to admit you do anything wrong, it seems like as far as you are concerned, if you and I have a shaky history, that is all my fault, while some of it is my fault, it isnt all my fault, or you and wiseguy, I am sure you think that little back and forth you and him had recently is all his fault too?

But you are seemingly chastizing me for taking some things too seriously and you are right, I do take a lot of things too serious. However, so do you, one day I was joking with you and you flipped out and thought I was trying to make a situation worse because you misinterpreted what I said and jumped to conclusions without doing your research and getting your facts straight.

As much as you would like it if I would leave this forum so that there is one less person here for you to disagree with, I am not going anywhere and if I did leave it certainly wouldnt be because you or someone like you would want me to leave.

I look forward to more sparring but I am going to retire from this thread, at least retire from this conversation anyway since it has sort of degenerated into this immature back and forth, so you win SI, I am done arguing with you. I will be the bigger man and put an end to this now that I got my two cents in, there is me being self righteous!
Old 01-03-2008, 09:50 AM   #113
crystaldawn

These posts that have absolutely nothing to do with UM need to be addressed in a pm or I'm going to start deleting them.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #114
kamy
UM Fanatic
Forum Regular

I don't believe that SI or kadrmas15 were ever on UM, but we've established they don't like each other, so on to other news perhaps?
kamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #115
DALLASTEXAN!!

ed carter's attorney, showcased in the bordello murders(new life massage). what a jerk.
DALLASTEXAN!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #116
DALLASTEXAN!!

jack barrett idiot police commander for washington DC metro police. his statements about the chandra levy judy chiang murders.
DALLASTEXAN!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #117
justins5256

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamy
I don't believe that SI or kadrmas15 were ever on UM,
the episode didn't make it to Lifetime
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:28 AM   #118
GaryJ06
Frequent Poster

yes, bartlett did come across as a complete dolt...still think it was some sort of serial killer
GaryJ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:35 PM   #119
kadrmas15

You know, I think a certain former Congressman can provide some answers as to whether he was involved with what happened to Chandra Levy. I would reveal his name, but we all know who he is and I dont want him suing me for slander like he did Dominick Dunne.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:44 PM   #120
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

LOL. Like what you said wasn't incriminating enough, kadrmas. I wouldn't worry, though. You didn't say that you thought he was the killer, so I don't see your comments being slanderous.

I don't know if said Congressman was involved, to be honest. The disappearance of Chandra Levy is a very intriguing case. I'd love to see some developments emerge.

Dominick Dunne got sued for slander? Did he write a book? I'd love to know more here....
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote