Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 22, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Is Alice Next in Line for a Reboot?; CBS Gives Full Season to Three New Series
Fri-Yay: New Sitcoms - What's Working and What's Not?; Brockmire Season 3 Brings Out the Stars
ABC Picks Up Single Parents for Full Year; Netflix Gets Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine Sitcom
Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer
NBC Sets January 2019 Lineup; Team Coco Heads to New York Comedy Festival
ABC Fall Pilot Review: The Kids Are Alright - Premieres Tuesday (Oct. 16); FX Gets New Comedy for 2020

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-09-2018, 03:02 PM   #226
linb
Occasional Poster

Or it could be her ex husband had someone do it.......this is why voice recognition should be used on the tapes.......
linb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:35 AM   #227
DazzlerSparkler
Sharon Kinne Imposter
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to DazzlerSparkler

How did the doctor get his license revoked?
Old 05-16-2018, 05:31 PM   #228
linb
Occasional Poster

He was involved in business ventures with clients and for sexual improprieties with patients.......The BC College of Physicians and Surgeons kicked him to the curb.....I've Termansen....he's a creepy guy!
linb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:59 AM   #229
blackdahlia28
Frequent Poster

1-The ex husband is a psychiatrist asociated or related with/to another psychiatrist of very bad reputation involved in sex crimes
2- Psychiatrists know how to make a person look "mad" or mentally unstable as they treat with that kind of people all the time
3- The Ex had access to morphine and benzos.He knew how to put a syringe.
4- Some canadian 60s- 80s psychiatrists had very bad reputation (doing experiments with patients, working for the government in dark areas, see Dr. Cameron).
5- Ex husband doing gas lighting? Doing things just to drive he ex wife mad? There have been cases ,even famous movies...

IMO, I believe Cindy discovered some very dirty things about her husband and the coworker or other coworkers related to the psychiatry field. I don't know if murder... but just bad practices ... and the ex husband and the other people involved just tried to intimidate her, drive her insane, make her look like a mad woman.

If they were working for some area related to government, they could easily know where Cindy was ... changing her appearence, painting the car or moving to another home would mean nothing... because they could easily track her. And Richmond wasnt a big place... so painting the car it's very naive and ingenuous, IMHO.

Even if they weren't involved with government, just 2 bad guys doing some illegal stuff... changing the colour of you car doesn't protect you at all. I mean, even without facebook, you could track a person easily...in a very small place like Richmond. Were not talking about a big city.

I believe the ex husband knew very well how to drive her insane and make her look like a psychotic woman. Why? I don't know, but he was associated with very bad people. Cindy wasn't an idiot, she was a smart woman. She must have known about his activities or the activities of his coworkers.

If he was involved with organized crime or intelligence agencies, that could explain WHY she never said the name of the stalker publicly.

The only gap in this theory is that id she knew the ex was involved with very powerful people she must have known that painting the car would be useless... and she would have traveled to another city or even abroad, overseas or whatever. But staying at Richmond? Doesn't make sense. That's the only thing that make me think she was her own tormentor.

The dog thing doesn't make her a liar, because stressed people do odd things, even puting themselves at risk. Imagine if you were forced to live under those circumstances for years. Going early to bed, locking your doors and windows every night, the pannick about being alone in the home at night, etc... at some moment you would be tired and just wanted to rebell... IMHO.
blackdahlia28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:04 AM   #230
alistaircranium
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdahlia28 View Post
1-The ex husband is a psychiatrist asociated or related with/to another psychiatrist of very bad reputation involved in sex crimes
2- Psychiatrists know how to make a person look "mad" or mentally unstable as they treat with that kind of people all the time
3- The Ex had access to morphine and benzos.He knew how to put a syringe.
4- Some canadian 60s- 80s psychiatrists had very bad reputation (doing experiments with patients, working for the government in dark areas, see Dr. Cameron).
5- Ex husband doing gas lighting? Doing things just to drive he ex wife mad? There have been cases ,even famous movies...

IMO, I believe Cindy discovered some very dirty things about her husband and the coworker or other coworkers related to the psychiatry field. I don't know if murder... but just bad practices ... and the ex husband and the other people involved just tried to intimidate her, drive her insane, make her look like a mad woman.

If they were working for some area related to government, they could easily know where Cindy was ... changing her appearence, painting the car or moving to another home would mean nothing... because they could easily track her. And Richmond wasnt a big place... so painting the car it's very naive and ingenuous, IMHO.

Even if they weren't involved with government, just 2 bad guys doing some illegal stuff... changing the colour of you car doesn't protect you at all. I mean, even without facebook, you could track a person easily...in a very small place like Richmond. Were not talking about a big city.

I believe the ex husband knew very well how to drive her insane and make her look like a psychotic woman. Why? I don't know, but he was associated with very bad people. Cindy wasn't an idiot, she was a smart woman. She must have known about his activities or the activities of his coworkers.

If he was involved with organized crime or intelligence agencies, that could explain WHY she never said the name of the stalker publicly.

The only gap in this theory is that id she knew the ex was involved with very powerful people she must have known that painting the car would be useless... and she would have traveled to another city or even abroad, overseas or whatever. But staying at Richmond? Doesn't make sense. That's the only thing that make me think she was her own tormentor.

The dog thing doesn't make her a liar, because stressed people do odd things, even puting themselves at risk. Imagine if you were forced to live under those circumstances for years. Going early to bed, locking your doors and windows every night, the pannick about being alone in the home at night, etc... at some moment you would be tired and just wanted to rebell... IMHO.
I like this theory. I believe Cindy was gaslit by someone who knew her personally and was eventually murdered by this somebody. I agree that she knew something and they wanted to tarnish her reputation and drive her insane. Poor Cindy. I hope the truth comes out one day so her name can be cleared.
alistaircranium is offline   Reply With Quote