Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

One Day at a Time links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / One Day at a Time Photo Gallery

One Day at a Time - The Complete First Season

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete First Season on DVD
One Day at a Time - The Complete Series

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > One Day at a Time

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Guests Line Up for Caroline Rhea Series; UnREAL Season 4 Premieres on Hulu
Celebrities Get Animated on Animal Planet; Freeform Drama Pilot Underway
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 16, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Game of Thrones Leads Emmy Nominations; New Beverly Hillbillies DVDs Coming in October
Fri-Yay: What Was the Best Decade for Sitcoms?; The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations
Netflix Gets Christina Applegate Comedy; South Park Returns Sept. 26 for Season 22
Alone Together Returns Aug. 1 on Freeform; Sony Crackle Gets Rob Riggle Comedy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July)

New Girl - The Complete Seventh Season Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 12:36 PM   #2821
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl
OMG!!! OMG !!! OMG!!! SO CUTE!! How adorable!! "YES !! That is totally them!! Cute little Michael ( he even had that beautiful jawline back than ), and cute little Helaine, and Dad Harvey, he was HANDSOME !! So adorable and cool!! Dr. Suess fans!!

Thank you Opus!! So cool you found this!!
Now I can feel less guilty about posting all the old Valerie photos
Old 05-12-2018, 12:38 PM   #2822
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus
I found a Valerie/Jonathan Silverman connection . He did a Hot in Cleveland episode. I may have to pull out my box set and see if they had any scenes together (I don't remember).

Name:  IMG_3638.JPG
Views: 15
Size:  80.6 KB
Old 05-12-2018, 12:50 PM   #2823
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Now I can feel less guilty about posting all the old Valerie photos

No, don't ever feel guilty of that!! I loved seeing Val's old family pictures. Very cute!! And after all this IS a ODAAT forum , actors and actresses who played in the show is what we really should be posting about right?,

And again ,I LOVE the Lembeck family picture!! I wonder what year that was? Helaine is 4 years younger than Michael, she looks about 3 or 4 there, so 1955-56 or so? Michael about 7 or 8? . He looks younger, but than he always looked younger. Playing teenagers when he was already in his 20's!! SO ADORABLE!! What a cute little boy !! And Helaine too, she looks so happy and thrilled with that book and having Daddy reading!! So precious!! And Harvey was about Michael's age when he first started playing Max I'm thinking?? He was nice looking!!

Great find!! Thank you again Opus!!
Old 05-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #2824
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:

Cool!! I bet that was funny. Jonathan is a great comedic actor!! He looks good still. In his 50's in that picture I guess? Nice hair!!
Old 05-12-2018, 12:56 PM   #2825
Svenfan1234
Carole King = Queen of Music

Quote:
Or was that haikus?
Haikus... I forget who started the trend though?
And take your soul if you let them,
Oh, but don't you let them

Carole King, You've Got a Friend
Old 05-12-2018, 01:10 PM   #2826
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
No, don't ever feel guilty of that!! I loved seeing Val's old family pictures. Very cute!! And after all this IS a ODAAT forum , actors and actresses who played in the show is what we really should be posting about right?,

And again ,I LOVE the Lembeck family picture!! I wonder what year that was? Helaine is 4 years younger than Michael, she looks about 3 or 4 there, so 1955-56 or so? Michael about 7 or 8? . He looks younger, but than he always looked younger. Playing teenagers when he was already in his 20's!! SO ADORABLE!! What a cute little boy !! And Helaine too, she looks so happy and thrilled with that book and having Daddy reading!! So precious!! And Harvey was about Michael's age when he first started playing Max I'm thinking?? He was nice looking!!

Great find!! Thank you again Opus!!
Oh, not feeling guilty because I posted them. That part was great. Just that I was having all the fun while you were being denied old time Lembeck family photos. But now we've started your collection
Old 05-12-2018, 01:19 PM   #2827
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Cool!! I bet that was funny. Jonathan is a great comedic actor!! He looks good still. In his 50's in that picture I guess? Nice hair!!
Some quick research shows the ep originally aired on May 2, 2012, so figuring it was taped at the end of '11 or early '12, it would have made him probably 46 there. (Being born in 1966, he's only 51 today )
Old 05-12-2018, 01:30 PM   #2828
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Some quick research shows the ep originally aired on May 2, 2012, so figuring it was taped at the end of '11 or early '12, it would have made him probably 46 there. (Being born in 1966, he's only 51 today )
Oh, I got it wrong! I read his wiki bio and I thought it said he was born in 1956! Must have not had my reading glasses on . That makes sense cause he looked young on Gimme a break and Brighton Beach to be born in 1956!!

How cool is this? He is very orthodox. His Father is a rabbi even!! He does have a slight Yiddish type accent, I noticed on Gimme a break. That you pretty much only hear on really old Jewish people these days! It's cool, he was born in Los Angeles, but I guess his family came from NY, like Michael Lembeck who came out here when he was really young retained the family NY accent a bit, like Jonathan also sounds NY ish with the hint of Yiddish even being his Dad is a rabbi!!
Old 05-12-2018, 02:48 PM   #2829
Anna Karenina

Heart

Hey guys I hope you're all doing well.

Soon after I checked in again with you about 5 weeks ago my mother went back to the hospital and now she is in another rehab trying to get better that is why I have not been around lately. It has been a very rough time for her and my family but God keeps blessing her with second ,third ,fourth and fifth chances. I guess He knows that I really can't function on this Earth without her. When she goes I want to go with her anyway... Happy Mother's Day.

From this photo you can see that after she graduates from this place in the next few weeks she has to seriously get her hair done but I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you and hope you all know how much I miss you and think of you fondly.

I think Jonathan Silverman is cute too. He should have had a bigger career. It's like Hollywood didn't know what to do with him. He seems like a very nice guy in real life and I liked him very much on Gimme a Break with Julie. But I also think that opinions are like butts, everyone's got one so I can see why he may not appeal to everybody on the planet. Different Strokes different folks. Last time I checked he was married to one of the Bridget's from The Bold and the Beautiful who won 3 Emmys back in the day. They also seem like a super cute couple in real life.

Bye for now . I'll check back in when I can. I'm in and out from visiting my mom at the facility where I am most of the time every day and night. You is hard guys.

TTYL...💖
Attached Images

Closed Thread