Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > The Facts of Life - Fan Fiction
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

SitcomsOnline Digest: SNL Looking to 40th Anniversary; New Mill Creek DVD Releases
The CW Summer 2014 Schedule; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of April 21, 2014)
Episodic Review: Community - "Basic Sandwich" Airing Tonight on NBC; FX Orders 3rd Season of The Americans, Solid Start for Fargo
Moesha Returns Daily to BET; NBC Schedules Maya Rudolph Variety-Comedy Special
TV Land Picks Up Hilary Duff, Sutton Foster Sitcom; Episodic Review: New Girl - "Big News" Airing Tonight on Fox
Maude Mother's Day Marathon on Logo; WE tv 2014 Upfront
Week 29 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April)

The Class - The Complete Series Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season Anger Management - Volume Three The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fourth Season Petticoat Junction - The Official Third Season Newhart - The Complete Third Season

04/01 - The Class - The Complete Series
04/01 - The Cosby Show - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Classic Mary Tyler Moore Episodes
04/01 - I Dream of Jeannie - Seasons 1 and 2 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - Married with Children - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - NewsRadio - Seasons 1 and 2 (Mill Creek)
04/08 - Holliston - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
04/08 - Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season
04/15 - Anger Management - Volume Three (Blu-ray)
04/15 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fourth Season
04/15 - Petticoat Junction - The Official First and Second Seasons
04/15 - Petticoat Junction - The Official Third Season
04/22 - Newhart - The Complete Third Season
04/29 - Dynasty - The Eighth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #46
jameslubbockfan
Frequent Poster

Okay, I know I've been on a LONG hiatus, but I've been studying more clips from the Silent Hill game, and in a few days, I'll come up with a new chapter, so stay tuned.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #47
jameslubbockfan
Frequent Poster

Default FoL in Silent Hill: Chapter 15: Central Silent Hill/Police Station/Alchemilla

Jo finally crosses the drawbridge to Central Silent Hill. Before she goes on, she looks at the chipped off stairwell to her right, and descended down to find more Handgun Bullets. She picked them up and went to Sagan Street. Jo is still looking for her friends, but they are still not there! "I'm here, guys! Come out!", Jo yelled at the gray sky, but her radio's static is heard. Jo's face is ticked off, and two Air Screamers join up on Jo. Jo wanted to shoot them, but one thing is on her mind: Survival.

She ignored them, and sees a Police Station with two police cars. "Thank God I've found the cops. I wanna see what Marty has to say about this." Jo advances until she saw two new enemies abound: Rompers: Men with dirty skin, and have ape bodies that attacks like a wild ape. They act like "Hey, who let you foul gorillas out of the zoo?!", Jo said as she rushed inside the Police station, saving her Handgun ammo.

When Jo is inside the waiting room of the station, Jo calls out to her friends and Marty, but they are nowhere. "Blair? Natalie? Tootie? Boots? Marty?", Jo yelled, but got no answers. Jo mumbled, "These guys, can I believe this? This is WEIRD!" Jo walked to the counter and got 2 Handgun Ammo boxes. Jo looks at the bulletin board, and it has useless info. Jo, on the other hand, found and took the Shotgun Ammo. Jo looks at the door on the right and opens it, but it's locked shut. Jo sees another door on the left, and it opens. Jo went inside the Captain's room to find more Handgun Ammo on the desk. Jo, once again called out her friends, but they're not in this room. Jo tried the north door in the room, but it's jammed. "With the Police Force gone, how can I find my friends? Mrs. G. says to go to the hospital, but maybe this map can tell me.", Jo said as she pulls out the Central Silent Hill map. Jo looks at the bottom, and the Hospital is at Koontz Street called...

"Alchemilla."

As Jo is about to leave, Jo saw something on the blackboard. Jo reads...

"Product only available in
selected areas of Silient Hill.
Raw material is White Claudia,
a plant peculiar to the region.
Manufactured here?
Dealer = Manufacturer?"

Jo was not too sure of this, but... "I think Blair is on to her silly games by watching too much Hunter, or T.J. Hooker.", she said. Jo explores the little desk, and found some Shotgun Shells, AND... a memo.

"Coroner Seals called.
Officer Stickle is unlikely to
be murdered. She apparently
died naturally.
But medical records show
that Officer Stickle had no prior
symptoms of heart disease."

"That Natalie, trying to pull off another tabloid joke about Bev.", Jo muttered.

Jo arms her shotgun and loads it up with the shells she found on the desk, and gets out of the Captain's room, and approaches the front door, thinking those Rompers are out there.

Jo lightly opens up the door, and kicks it open. Jo points the shotgun until a Romper pranced behind her, knocking Jo to the ground with brute force! Jo's radio is emitting static as the Romper begins to smack her body. "Get off me, you damn big ape!", Jo grunted as she unloads her shotgun at the Romper with 2 shots. After that, the radio has gone silent as the Romper lies dead. Jo's radio still hits static nonstop as the Air Screamers and a remaining Romper is on the chase, but Jo isn't giving up about running. She ran down Crichton Street until she finally found the Alchemilla Hospital. "Now you BETTER are hiding in here,", Jo gasped for air yelling, "'Cause this will be the last place I'll look for you!" Jo quickly opened the gates and got in. Once she is in the ambulance roadway, she saw the doors heading to the reception area. Two Groaners await her arrival, but Jo quickly got in the reception area with her radio static dying down.