Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Feedback

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Drunk History and Corporate Return in January; Jim Gaffigan Returns with Comedy Central Special
The Dick Van Dyke Show and I Love Lucy in Color on Dec. 14; The CW Sets January 2019 Premiere Dates
getTV 2018 Holiday Marathons Schedule; truTV Comedy Returns for 3rd Season
Freeform and ABC's 2018 25 Days of Christmas Schedule; The CW Orders Full Seasons of All Freshman Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 12, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Vanessa Bayer Set to Co-Create and Star in Showtime Comedy; Orange is the New Black Sequel in Discussions
Fri-Yay: When Is It Time to Stop Looking at Live Ratings?; NBC Sets and Shifts January 2019 Lineup

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection Alice - The Complete Eighth Season Step by Step - The Complete Third Season

10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 6th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 7th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 8th Season
10/02 - Ghosted - The Complete First Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Community - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/23 - Alice - The Complete Eighth Season
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Two
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Three
10/31 - The Bad News Bears - The Complete Series - All 26 Episodes
11/01 - Episodes - Season 5
11/05 - Robin Williams - Comic Genius (includes Mork & Mindy)
11/06 - American Dad! - Volume 13
11/20 - Step by Step - The Complete Third Season
11/27 - What I Like About You - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-10-2018, 09:12 AM   #1
cloggedmind
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Good trade. seanmc1114 is an honest trader.

You heard it here, seanmc1114 is a rock-solid trader.

Cloggedmind, on the other hand? A turd. Don't bother with that weirdness. Stay away from any requests from that one..

Last edited by cloggedmind; 11-14-2018 at 02:38 PM.
cloggedmind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:47 PM   #2
KRW
The Legacy Collection
Forum Regular

I personally appreciate the warning. We were gonna try and set up a trade. After this I'm definitely not gonna now.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=369240
KRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 04:26 AM   #3
cloggedmind
Frequent Poster

All done. The search is successfully over.

Last edited by cloggedmind; 11-14-2018 at 02:41 PM. Reason: keep getting the commas wrong
cloggedmind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 04:42 PM   #4
KRW
The Legacy Collection
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimetvfan View Post
cloggedmind, I am very sorry if I offended you in anyway. You are definitely right, it is very good to be upfront and honest when trading which I always try to be when trading myself. I always keep in constant contact with the people I trade with and let them know if there is any problems, ect while doing a trade. I was only going by my own personal trading experiences with Sean. That's not to say that you had your own bad experience. Again I am sorry if I offended you.
I can vouch for oldtimetvfan as a good trader here. Just as he said he kept me informed about everything throughout our trade.
KRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #5
kalopsia
Frequent Poster

Cool

Sorry to hear you got ripped off.

Isn't it a moot point to report bad trades using file links? You guys might as well just ban link sharing all together cause people are just gonna create new user names, and continue to do what they're doing anyways. There's literally nothing stopping them from doing it again. If people want what they have they're gonna get trades.

At least with physical addresses it might be harder to start trading again once you've been exposed as a bad trader.

KRW has ripped off at least two people I've talked to under different names like Gothamriddler, and another name but he's still around trading with people under a new name.

Member Sammohung even confirms it's the same person.

Code:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=357111
Anyways getting back to the subject i agree it's good to keep in contact when trading, and reply to emails in a timely fashion!
kalopsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 10:27 AM   #6
seanmc1114
seanmc1114
Frequent Poster

I did not realize this thread had been started about me. Looking back through my e-mails, the last contact I see I had with cloggedmind was on October 3 when I received this e-mail from him:

"Mega.nz and DropBox are decent file sharing services and they have reasonable transfer limits (usually 25gig or more in a day) and lots of free storage space.

Mega has the fastest download once the files are stored and the links you share can be encrypted with a download key-- that means the recipient gets only that file/folder and not access to everything in your cloud drive.

All you'd need to do is sign up, follow their steps to create a password/account and log in. Copy the VIDEO_TS file from the dvdr to your desktop (faster than uploading from optical drives) and select "Upload Folder" from the menu. It takes a while, bout an hour per gig for me, but it is a set it and forget it kind of thing.

I'm uploading the Addams special to Mega now, and I'll send the link when done. You can try it out, download the files and it's dvd-ready.

The best part is the accounts are free and they really don't nag you for anything unless you get close to your storage limit."

As far as I can tell, I never received a link for any upload or any other contact from him since then. If I did, it was inadvertently deleted. I do see that he posted a follow up question to me on this site on November 8, but it did not contain a link to any file and I did not receive any e-mail notification of it. I don't check this site all that frequently.

At any rate, I have contacted cloggedmind today and sent him a link to the file of mine he requested since I was able to upload it to Mega. Hopefully everything is good with us now.
seanmc1114 is online now   Reply With Quote