Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 16, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Game of Thrones Leads Emmy Nominations; New Beverly Hillbillies DVDs Coming in October
Fri-Yay: What Was the Best Decade for Sitcoms?; The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations
Netflix Gets Christina Applegate Comedy; South Park Returns Sept. 26 for Season 22
Alone Together Returns Aug. 1 on Freeform; Sony Crackle Gets Rob Riggle Comedy
CBS Fall 2018 Premiere Dates; Freeform Announces Holiday Movies for 2018
Antenna TV Is Singin' and Swingin'; Conan Returns to Comic-Con International


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July)

New Girl - The Complete Seventh Season Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2018, 10:55 AM   #46
MikaelaArsenault
Dean Cain
Forum Veteran
 
MikaelaArsenault's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 13,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenfan1234
I know that, and it's really none of that poster's business to post things like that here.
What do you mean by this?

"And it's really none of that poster's business to post things like that here."
__________________
I love John Larroquette.

And will always like Harry Anderson too.

"Ciao, baby!" - John Larroquette as Dan Fielding

Antenna TV, MeTV, Decades, Laff, and Cozi TV, please add Dave's World and The John Larroquette Show to your lineups. Thank you.

PLEASE release a complete series boxset of The John Larroquette Show (and the final season of Dave's World). Thanks.

Goodnight, sweet prince. Harry Anderson 1952-2018
MikaelaArsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:10 AM   #47
Svenfan1234
Carole King = Queen of Music
Senior Member
 
Svenfan1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2015
Location: In Berwyn hitting Svengoolie with rubber chickens!
Posts: 9,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
What do you mean by this?

"And it's really none of that poster's business to post things like that here."
I meant unnecessary posts that would only complicate things instead of helping. I think they're the ones seeking attention.
__________________
Now, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend
When people can be so cold?
They'll hurt you, yes, and desert you
And take your soul if you let them,
Oh, but don't you let them


Carole King, You've Got a Friend
Svenfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:16 AM   #48
MikaelaArsenault
Dean Cain
Forum Veteran
 
MikaelaArsenault's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 13,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenfan1234
I meant unnecessary posts that would only complicate things instead of helping. I think they're the ones seeking attention.
Thank you for helping me understand what this means.
MikaelaArsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:29 AM   #49
Mr. Television
15 Years at Sitcoms Online
Forum Legend
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
An update on this:

I talked to my dad last night and he said that heíll eventually talk to my mom again, but just not right now.
I hope everything turns out okay for you. Parents sometimes fight. My Parents were married for nearly 42 years until my Mom died and they had big fights sometimes. My Dad would walk out and go to a bar to calm down. lol But everything always worked itself out.
__________________
Sonny
Mr. Television is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:43 AM   #50
MikaelaArsenault
Dean Cain
Forum Veteran
 
MikaelaArsenault's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 13,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Television
I hope everything turns out okay for you. Parents sometimes fight. My Parents were married for nearly 42 years until my Mom died and they had big fights sometimes. My Dad would walk out and go to a bar to calm down. lol But everything always worked itself out.
Iím sure things will be worked out between the both of them eventually.
MikaelaArsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 02:04 PM   #51
Foggy
Member
Forum Regular
 
Foggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 20, 2014
Location: Zanesville Ohio
Posts: 966
Default

I'm sorry that your family is going through this terrible ordeal. No matter what age you are it can be scary

Since you are able to talk to your parents separately and if you think this might help
tell them separately how much you love them and how it makes you sad and frighten, plus how much it hurts you that they are fighting.
Tell them that you love them equally and you will not choose sides, nor will you become a go between for them.Tell them you hope that they can quickly resolve this issue and you will try to be there for them, then leave the room so they can think about what you said to them.

I will be praying for you and your family with high hopes that this can be overcome. As parents, we are human and sometimes -- we fight.
It is one thing to be mad at your spouse, but another thing to have hurt your child while doing it.

Hang in there.
Foggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 06:35 PM   #52
MikaelaArsenault
Dean Cain
Forum Veteran
 
MikaelaArsenault's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 13,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy
I'm sorry that your family is going through this terrible ordeal. No matter what age you are it can be scary

Since you are able to talk to your parents separately and if you think this might help
tell them separately how much you love them and how it makes you sad and frighten, plus how much it hurts you that they are fighting.
Tell them that you love them equally and you will not choose sides, nor will you become a go between for them.Tell them you hope that they can quickly resolve this issue and you will try to be there for them, then leave the room so they can think about what you said to them.

I will be praying for you and your family with high hopes that this can be overcome. As parents, we are human and sometimes -- we fight.
It is one thing to be mad at your spouse, but another thing to have hurt your child while doing it.

Hang in there.
We had dinner together as a family just now and both parents said a few words.
MikaelaArsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #53
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 33,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
We had dinner together as a family just now and both parents said a few words.
Glad they are speaking a little! I hope things get patched up for your vacation.A long car ride wouldn't be good if two people are mad at each other!
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:11 PM   #54
MikaelaArsenault
Dean Cain
Forum Veteran
 
MikaelaArsenault's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 13,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl
Glad they are speaking a little! I hope things get patched up for your vacation.A long car ride wouldn't be good if two people are mad at each other!
They still arenít really talking to each other yet.
MikaelaArsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 03:23 PM   #55
MikaelaArsenault
Dean Cain
Forum Veteran
 
MikaelaArsenault's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 13,533
Default

It’s official now. Both my mom and dad are now officially talking to each other again for good.
MikaelaArsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 09:07 PM   #56
Lee
veteran member
Senior Member
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 23, 2001
Location: Pulaski, Tennessee
Posts: 4,375
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
Itís official now. Both my mom and dad are now officially talking to each other again for good.
Glad it all turned out right, Mikaela. Too bad Wawwie doesn't understand
something like this.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 05:41 AM   #57
MikaelaArsenault
Dean Cain
Forum Veteran
 
MikaelaArsenault's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 13,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Glad it all turned out right, Mikaela. Too bad Wawwie doesn't understand
something like this.
Thanks Lee.
MikaelaArsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:25 AM   #58
OH Nuts!
WINGing it on a Sandpiper!
Forum Legend
 
OH Nuts!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15, 2005
Posts: 59,880
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
Itís official now. Both my mom and dad are now officially talking to each other again for good.
Glad to hear it.
__________________
Thank you SHOUT! & Antenna TV

xxoo You both Rock!!
OH Nuts! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:40 AM   #59
MikaelaArsenault
Dean Cain
Forum Veteran
 
MikaelaArsenault's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 13,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH Nuts!
Glad to hear it.
Thank you Rich.
MikaelaArsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:32 PM   #60
SitcomsHeydayfan
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 19, 2018
Posts: 185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
That's what I've been doing.
I hope you don't mind asking but about how old are you?
SitcomsHeydayfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.