Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Golden Girls Central / The Golden Girls links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Golden Girls Photo Gallery

The Golden Girls - Season 1

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 1 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 2

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 2 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 3

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 3 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 4

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 4 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 5

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 5 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 6

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 6 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 7

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 7 on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > The Golden Girls - Fan Fiction
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Hulu Gets Will & Grace Fever; New Netflix Comedy Has Girl Power
Rules of Engagement Coming to Logo; Younger Season 4 Sets Series Best
Pop Picks Up 2nd Season of Hollywood Darlings; South Park Still Strong in Season 21
69th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners; Mom Also Heads to CMT
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 18, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fuller House Set for Season 3 Debut on Full House 30th Anniversary
Fri-Yay: BoJack Horseman - The Best Show on TV?; Not Kidding, Jim Carrey Joins Showtime Comedy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September)

Father Knows Best - Season Six Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Sixth Season Alice - The Complete Fifth Season Rhoda - Season Four Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Four

08/01 - Alice - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
08/01 - Crashing - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
08/15 - Rhoda - Season Four
08/22 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Four
08/29 - Will & Grace - Season One (Universal)
09/01 - Angie - The Complete Collection
09/05 - Just Shoot Me! - The Complete Series
09/05 - Kevin Can Wait - Season One
09/06 - Better Things - The Complete First Season
09/06 - You're the Worst - The Complete Third Season
09/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/12 - Coach - The Complete Series
09/12 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Third Season
09/12 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Fourth Season
09/12 - People of Earth - The Complete First Season
09/12 - Veep - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
09/19 - Living Single - The Complete Second Season
09/19 - Modern Family - The Complete Eighth Season
09/26 - Ned and Stacey - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-29-2004, 03:59 AM   #1
Jason_Voorhees13...
Forum Regular
Formally orangehead

Default The Golden Girls Moves To London( NBC prestens)

The Golden Girls heading to London.

In 1986 The Gg flew to London to do a spinff tv sitcome. Here it is.

THE GIRLS MOMENTS

STARRING......

Betty White As Rose
RueMaclanahan As Blance
Bea Aurture as Dorothy
Estlle Ghetty As Sopia.

Picture this....Mondern times 1985 in London England the four girs deceided to move away from Florida for a couple of years and lear n other cultures,so they subledge there house and moved,The got a flat in the London Town. Dorothy got a job teaching very quick at a high school,she was teaching history.

Rose got a job at the london tv station she was the happy homemaker on the evening show called Talk soup.

Blance got a job as a curator at the local museum,she is wworking for a scincitest name Richard Bloom he was 48 single and ol so very good looking.

Sopia decieded to volentear at The local hospital,she had worked in one in Miamie for a long time. She's seleivering food in the rooms and or what ever they tell her.If u want to add more it's fine with me.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:23 AM   #2
Jason_Voorhees13...
Forum Regular
Formally orangehead

Mistake abot what year it was.......

Sopia thought it was 1985,but in reaility it is 2005,TGG, was out of retirment,butRose,Blance,Dorothy wanted to do something delse in life,Dorothy got divorced 2 years ago,now she is going out with Stan,Rose left Simon, she did not like the way he picked his teeth,and Blanch is still sexy at 73. Sopia now 89 is healtly,but she sometimes forgets,she was in a nursing home for a while the dr'.s gave her some pills and thet have been improving her memory. So when dorathy was going to leave to London the dr's thought it was a ood ideal for Sopia to go along.

Day one The Move......

The last of the boxes were packedin the moving van,the firls took one more last time to look around......

Sence The Kitchen Table where it was..........

Dorathy was up all night thiss was her first night in the new house and she could not sleep it was already3 in the morning,she looked in the frige....

Ah ha Cheescake she thought,
she took it out and got a fork,

blance walks in from the out side door.

I thought you were in bed"
'of course not,dear this is my night to baby sit"
'Ooh you baby sit some one kids/'
'Just one big kid' she smiled and laugh in her sexy laugh....

Ohhhh is that what I THINK IT IS?
Sure is" I'll get chocolate.. ...
I think this is Rose"Blance said
'oh well,I'll just say that we were sleep walking and we lost our memory"

Rose walked in..
Girls I can's sleep, I have been counting sheep all night when I GET TO 1000 i FALL ALSLEEP THEN i wake up and can't remember what number I was counting o over and over>

'Is that my cheescake i bought for the first day jtters,?

I think it is' as blace took some and put it in her mouth/ 'boy that's good,it's almost like good sex'

Rose we're sorry,I could not sleep , I hope you don't mind' Dorathy said with a mouth full of cheesecake.>

I was hungry for one too,that's why I bought it to eat and hopefully talk,and eat.

Dorothy said' this is going to be a beatiful relationship, they both tipped there forkds and said' HEAR,HEAR'.

To Be Continued. this is only a first draft also.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:09 PM   #3
Jason_Voorhees13...
Forum Regular
Formally orangehead

The 747 took off and the girls were sitting up in first class,
Old 12-02-2004, 10:18 PM   #4
Jason_Voorhees13...
Forum Regular
Formally orangehead

class Dorothy was sleeping already, she had a long night all the girls did they were remembing the times that they had in the house and Miamie,The plane finally was air born and the seat belt sgin was off,

Blance says to Rose,'I think there is a movie star here"

'where' as Rose looks around the cabin all she she's are heads hair...
Rose ,he's sitting right behind you'
As Rose turned her head slowly the guy was alsleep,she peeked her head abouve her seat,Blance,she said Thats,thats,thats,'
I know,don't tell Dorothy or Sopia there be all over him,there his biggest fans>
How are we going to do that,there going to be awake soon,and this is a 24 hour flihgt" Rose said
'mabe he'll get off in Dallas or some where before we go to London'
"I doubgt that,Rose said with aan smart alleck attiude, He has a loft there'

'Thats right,darn'well if they see him we can't do nothing, if they only ask for his autograoh thats ok,Blanch said,but I really dought it,this reminds of that episode of I Love Lucy where Ethel and Lucy was sitting at hte resturant and looking at all the movie stars,then I for got who was sitting be hind them,but he was a famous star,and Lucy wanted to see him very bad,.

' I rememeber that when we wactehd that maraton of I Love Lucy's shows/.Rose said

to be contiued...
Old 03-03-2005, 12:34 AM   #5
Howdoulikemenow333
I'M having a bad day

'This is Captain Steward, we will have lay overs in Dallas.TexasSeattle,Whasinton then the direct flight to London. It's tomaarow in London so everything will be old news when you get there. We will be showing the movie Home Alone and Sopie Choice, and if there any kids they can come by the cockpit. Don't forget, the bar is now open in the up stairs lobby'> 'I'll be on every now and then' ' have a nice flight"

'I think I'll go up stairs have a drink" Blanch said to Rose.
What about DoraTHY AND Sopie,just tell them nothing about the star"
'ok'
Rose looked behind her seat again....he was awake....,

'hi,My name is Rose Nylon and I got two people who are your biggest fan, there alsleep,but when they wake up can you do me a fabor?>>

'sure,' HE SAID
Old 05-13-2005, 02:25 AM   #6
Howdoulikemenow333
I'M having a bad day

As Rose took a cameral out of her bag,Dorathy had just waken up,.
' what are you doing with the camera Rose?.
'Dorathy,your awake"

"Of course I am Rose,the last 15 mins I heard you talking with someone.

'Now ,who It." Dorathy said.
'Did I ever tell you about my great aunt twice remove and got married to my brother, did I ever whow there kids look like"? Rose said in her usuall St'Olafe storeis she tells. Before rose got tot he end"I wantto know who's back there?' Dorathy got up from the chair. About this time Sopia was waking up and Blach came frome the up stairs bar, she was tispy ,nore then tispy,she walked to her seat Rose,Dorathy and Sopia was talking about something. But she could not make the words up>Girls, why are you talking in circles" Blance said in a slurred speech.

"my god,Blance' Dorathy said, 'Did you drink the whole bar'/?
'What Dorathy I can't hear you' Blance said The alitude and the drinks and my ears a pluged i got drunk fast" Blance said then she sat down and went to sleep,
Dorathy meanwhile got a sock in her life time,... when she she looked at the seat be hind Rose.... To Be Continued.........

12 HOURS TO GO ON THE PLANE.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:05 PM   #7
Howdoulikemenow333
I'M having a bad day

When Dorathy looked to see who it was Blanch was snooring,
Sopia"Man she sounds like the whale in Moby Dick'
rOSE' sopia,what a thing to say,she's tired she had to much to drink,or to many man''you're right she does sound like the whale in Moby Dick'

THERE SHE BLOWS' Sopia yelled.

'ma, Stop it, I wantto see who is behind Roses seat,that you and Rose are trying to keep me from seeing".Dorathy said.

Just as she turned around her mouth droped and her eyes were as wide as watermlons.

'Hi Babe'

To Be Continued.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:26 AM   #8
Howdoulikemenow333
I'M having a bad day

Dorothy mouth was wiped open,

'Stan' SHE SAID ' WAHT THE hell are you doing here?
"After you and your husband got divorce,I read in the paper and called Sopia'
"Ma' 'Why' SHE SAID

'Sopia looked up at her, 'You were so depressed and I called Stan to surprise you on the plane',AND WE KEPT IT QUITE" she said,'We did'nt even tell Rose'

Rose looked up Sopia , 'You did keep it from me"

Stan"My wife and I did not get a long to well at the end,so we got divorce she got everything,I got some money,and the money I got was this ticket that I bought"

'Stan' Dorothy still shocked

'I got another surprise for you to hun'

"What,What', 'mA'

'don't look at me'

Stan got up and took Dorothy's hand it was trembled,as the girls wacth the two go down the plane they went behind the door of first class.

'Hey now,why does she get to fly in first class,I was always bought up first class all my life and now this' Blanch said with her usual way.

Rose'I see your hang over is better'

'I think it is' 'More champage to for get about life for awhile' Blanch rang the bell for service.

Mean hile Stan and Dorothy had the champagne already and Dorothy still coul'nt beleive that this was really happening.

Dorothy 'When I got married the 2nd time I wish you were at hte church,because deep down in my heart I wanted you,but when the preacher said that if any one would not wantthese two to get married speak now or for ever hold your peace" When I looked out of the pews I did not see you only ma and she had a napkin blowing her nose" 'Then I realize that I would never ever see you again' As a tear fell from Dorathy face Stan wiped it away with his hand.

'We will never be away,never,I Will Always Love You' HE SAID.

To Be Continued.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:00 AM   #9
Howdoulikemenow333
I'M having a bad day

As the Golden Girls plane landed at the airport Dorothy was in for another surprise......

More later.