Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Gilligan's Island (Sitcoms Online) / Gilligan's Island links and theme songs at Sicoms Online / Gilligan's Island Photo Gallery

Gilligan's Island - The Complete First Season

Buy Gilligan's Island - The Complete First Season on DVD
Gilligan's Island - The Complete Second Season

Buy Gilligan's Island - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Gilligan's Island - The Complete Third Season

Buy Gilligan's Island - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Gilligan's Island - The Complete Series

Buy Gilligan's Island - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > Gilligan's Island - Fan Fiction
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

TCA Summer 2017 Press Tour: Cable Day 1 - Comedy Central and Nat Geo
ABC Fall 2017 Premiere Dates; WE tv Celebrates Will & Grace Return with Stunt
Syfy Acquires Comedic Web Series with Nathan Fillion & Alan Tudyk; Archer Season 9 on FXX in 2018
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 24, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Dick Van Dyke to Receive BAFTA Award; Hulu to Add 3000 Episodes to Library
Hulu's Fall 2017 Slate Includes Final Season of The Mindy Project and New Season of Freakish
Hulu Gets 3,000 Episodes from 20th Century Fox; Netflix Comedy Atypical Launches Aug. 11
Antenna TV to Add 9 Sitcoms for Fall 2017; MeTV and Decades Remembers Martin Landau

New on DVD/Blu-ray (May/June/July)

ALF - The Complete DVD Collection The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series Superstore - Season Two Father Knows Best - Season Six Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Sixth Season

05/02 - Red, White and Blue Collar Sitcoms - Make TV Great Again
05/09 - ALF - The Complete DVD Collection
05/09 - Divorce - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
05/09 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Second Season
05/16 - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series
06/13 - The Andy Griffith Show - Return to Mayberry
06/13 - That's My Mama - The Complete Series
06/20 - Workaholics - The Final (Seventh) Season
06/20 - Workaholics - The Complete Series
06/27 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Third Season
07/04 - Superstore - Season Two
07/18 - Father Knows Best - Season Six
07/25 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Sixth Season
07/25 - Girls - The Final (Sixth) Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-16-2017, 02:08 PM   #1
dukefan
Occasional Poster

In episode 21 Big Man on a Little Stick Gilligan took a pounding both physically and mentally. Here’s his thoughts on that and bits that fill in the gaps between scenes. Edited for clarity, but retaining its Gilligan-ese…

Dear Diary,

This morning I went fishing at the lagoon. I’d just caught my pet fish Irving…named after my favorite member of The Mosquitos…when all of a sudden a surfer rode in and landed on the beach. I know…Skipper and I couldn’t believe it either then Professor arrived and said he rode here on a Salami or something. It’s a big wave caused by an underwater earthquake he said. The surfer’s name is Duke Williams and when I asked if he could surf back and get us rescued he said sure. I helped him back to the hut and tried to find out more about him and how he got here, but he kept saying things like gidget. Wahine. Hot dogging. Grimmee. Hanging 10. Tubes and stuff. I guess we’ve been gone so long there’s a whole new language forming…and I hadn’t even gotten the hang of the old one…Oh well I gotta go get Duke some food so he can start training to head back to Hawaii!

Later...

Back at the hut. Writing this sitting across from Duke. He just devoured a whole tree of bananas. It’s like he’s half-ape, half-man. That would be cool…or maybe scary. Guess we’ll never know. Duke’s wearing my pants which is kinda funny. They don’t even come down to his ankles and their skin tight. I offered him my t-shirt too but he pointed to his body and said something about not putting a shirt on Michael Angelo’s David. I don’t know what people are doing with their kids back home these days but if Duke doesn’t want to where the shirt that’s fine with me.

Laterer...

Wrongway Feldman said this island was out of the hustle-and-bustle of society but for a relaxing paradise things sure do change quick. No sooner had I left our hut then Skipper came up from the direction of the Professor’s and told me the rescue was off. This made me mad because I was off to tell the girls and the Howells about Duke and it woulda made them get over my destroying that weather balloon a coupla weeks ago. I told Skipper how Duke talked all about his muscles and said once he built them back up he could do anything. But Skipper said muscles or no muscles Duke had to stay. I thought sometimes life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wished the Professor was dumb!
It’s funny Mary Ann’s always telling me and Ginger’s always telling Professor we don’t talk to them enough or share our feelings. Now I had a great story and all kinds of feelings about it to tell yet I barely got out the words “surfer” and “muscles” before the girls took off for my hut to meet him. Sometimes I just don’t get it with girls (maybe all the times). Skipper keeps telling me I should ask Mary Ann on a date. I like her awright, but I’m going to wait till I have girls completely figured out before I start dating. I don’t think that should take too long.
At the Howell’s it was the same. They thought they met Duke in England or France or one of those continents. Then they threw me out and told me to invite him to their hut for cocktails. I’m not too bright but even I can see that’s not going to go well.
Skipper told me to hide Duke’s surfboard in the supply hut so he won’t try to surf away on it. After that I’ve got chores to finish. Then maybe I’ll go hang out with Duke. It might be nice having a boyfriend…I mean a friend boy….I mean a boy that’s a friend on the island. More later.