Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Frasier links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Frasier Photo Gallery

Frasier - The Complete First Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete First Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Second Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Third Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Fifth Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Fifth Season on DVD

Frasier - The Complete Sixth Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Sixth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Seventh Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Seventh Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Eighth Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Eighth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Ninth Season

Buy Frasier - The Ninth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Tenth Season

Buy Frasier - The Tenth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Eleventh Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Eleventh Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1990s Sitcoms > Frasier
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

TV Land Orders New Sitcom Starring Jim Gaffigan; FX Laughs It Up on Monday Nights with Sheen, Grammer and Lawrence
Melissa Joan Hart Explains It All On truTV Tonight; Comedy Central Renews Two Series for 3rd Seasons
FX Fall 2014: Mike & Molly Reruns Premiere; Jerry Seinfeld's Single Shots on Crackle
Summer 2014 Week 9 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Community Season 6 Plans; The Equalizer Complete Series on DVD
Blossom, Big Bang Theory Star Hosting Candid Camera; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 28, 2014)
Here's Lucy Heading to Cozi TV; The CW Drops Comedies Seed, Backpackers
TVGN Adds Love Boat, Wings, Family Ties, and More; Hallmark's Lisa Whelchel/Kim Fields Movie Scores
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: FX, Includes 12-Day Simpsons Marathon on FXX; TCM Remembers James Garner
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: Fox, The CW; Remembering TV Legend James Garner
Summer 2014 Week 8 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Enlisted to Return as Online Series?; Batman and Wonder Years DVD Updates
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: CBS; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 21, 2014)
TV Land's Candid Camera Premieres Aug. 11; NBC Gives Debra Messing Series a Preview Airing
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: ABC, Includes Fall 2014 Premiere Dates; Hot in Cleveland Animated Episode to Air July 30 on TV Land
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC Networks; More Info on Apt. 23 on Logo, With 8 Unaired Episodes

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July)

07/01 - American Dad! - Volume 9
07/08 - The Soul Man - The Complete First Season
07/15 - Diff'rent Strokes - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 and 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Pat

Default OUCH! My Frasier DVDs are GONE!

I'm having withdrawals here! The packers came and took all of my Frasiers! How crazy was I to let them go???? Both my original sets and my backups.
Perhaps I could watch some on youtube.

Althought the movers came, I won't be moving for another two months.

SEATTLE HERE I COME!
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
Brad
Forum Veteran
05/26/2013. Taste the happy.

Do you have Netflix? For $8 a month, you can stream the complete series (and, of course, much more). It might help with your withdrawals until you get to Seattle.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
Do you have Netflix? For $8 a month, you can stream the complete series (and, of course, much more). It might help with your withdrawals until you get to Seattle.

Thanks Brad, but Netflix streaming doesn't work here in Italy.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
Brad
Forum Veteran
05/26/2013. Taste the happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Thanks Brad, but Netflix streaming doesn't work here in Italy.
Bummer. I hope the two months go by quickly for you. Best of luck with the move!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #5
bingbangbaby
I see you!!

Sadly, most of the youtube episodes are gone. There's a tiny handful (about 8 or so) but that's it. I wish I could help you but I don't have any dvd's either.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
Pat

Default Frasier need to be on iTunes!!!

Why, oh why?
Old 05-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #7
MikeL
Forum Legond

why did packers take your dvd's away that dont make sense
Old 05-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #8
Pat

Oh No Movers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeL
why did packers take your dvd's away that dont make sense

Here in Italy, we have two times for the movers to come. One day the movers come is set to have most of your items sent to the states so that these items would be there, basically, when you arrive in the states. The other day of the move is for your other stuff. I should have kept a box set with me.
My BAD
Old 05-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #9
bingbangbaby
I see you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Here in Italy, we have two times for the movers to come. One day the movers come is set to have most of your items sent to the states so that these items would be there, basically, when you arrive in the states. The other day of the move is for your other stuff. I should have kept a box set with me.
My BAD
Now you'll know next time, right? I did that too with some stuff when I moved and learned for the next time! There's a scant few episodes on youtube here and here. But that's about it... Have you checked hulu.com? I don't know if you can get that in Italy or if it's even on there, but maybe... and I guess you don't get any of the channels that air it right now? Here in the states it airs on Hallmark and WEtv a couple of times a day. You can also get full episodes on tvguide.com but I think they charge a fee.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #10
bingbangbaby
I see you!!

It looks like there is some stuff on hulu... a lot of it is directing you to www.wetv.com, if you can't get hulu. Hope that works for you!
Old 05-05-2012, 03:01 AM   #11
Family Ties Forever!

That's a sham that most of them are no longer on youtube. If you have Hallmark they air Frasier episodes on that channel. Hopefuly the two months wil lgo by quickly for you.

Punky: (to Henry) "If you don't let yourself feel sad, how will you know when you're happy?".
Old 05-05-2012, 03:10 AM   #12
Pat

Oh No Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
That's a sham that most of them are no longer on youtube. If you have Hallmark they air Frasier episodes on that channel. Hopefuly the two months wil lgo by quickly for you.

Thanks. I didn't think I would miss it SO QUICKLY, SO MUCH!
Old 05-05-2012, 05:51 AM   #13
Kristen

*Hugs*, Pat! I know it's hard to be without a favorite show. But if you're truly desperate, good fanfiction can also help. See the link in my sig for proof! Just saying.....

BTW, when you do get to Seattle, you are going to hook up w/ Schmoopie (sp?) aka Andrea, right? Ah, I'll be so jealous of you guys when that happens!

Edit to Add: And there BETTER be pics posted on FB afterward! I want proof! LOL!

- Kristen

Last edited by Kristen : 05-05-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #14
Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
*Hugs*, Pat! I know it's hard to be without a favorite show. But if you're truly desperate, good fanfiction can also help. See the link in my sig for proof! Just saying.....

BTW, when you do get to Seattle, you are going to hook up w/ Schmoopie (sp?) aka Andrea, right? Ah, I'll be so jealous of you guys when that happens!

Edit to Add: And there BETTER be pics posted on FB afterward! I want proof! LOL!

- Kristen

Yes, we are planning to get together at the location of Cafe Nervosa!!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 03:52 AM   #15
Schmoopie
Forum Veteran
Keep Calm & Write Fan Fiction

Location: Seattle-Home to "Frasier" and the Superbowl 48 Champion Seattle Seahawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Yes, we are planning to get together at the location of Cafe Nervosa!!!!

Yea! I can't wait! I can't believe that June is almost here! Sorry to hear that your DVDs are gone. Man, I'd be going nuts! But it'll be worth it once you're back in the Emerald City, right? I can hardly wait to meet you!