Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Brotherly Love links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Brotherly Love Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1990s Sitcoms > Brotherly Love
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

TV Land Orders New Sitcom Starring Jim Gaffigan; FX Laughs It Up on Monday Nights with Sheen, Grammer and Lawrence
Melissa Joan Hart Explains It All On truTV Tonight; Comedy Central Renews Two Series for 3rd Seasons
FX Fall 2014: Mike & Molly Reruns Premiere; Jerry Seinfeld's Single Shots on Crackle
Summer 2014 Week 9 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Community Season 6 Plans; The Equalizer Complete Series on DVD
Blossom, Big Bang Theory Star Hosting Candid Camera; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 28, 2014)
Here's Lucy Heading to Cozi TV; The CW Drops Comedies Seed, Backpackers
TVGN Adds Love Boat, Wings, Family Ties, and More; Hallmark's Lisa Whelchel/Kim Fields Movie Scores
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: FX, Includes 12-Day Simpsons Marathon on FXX; TCM Remembers James Garner
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: Fox, The CW; Remembering TV Legend James Garner
Summer 2014 Week 8 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Enlisted to Return as Online Series?; Batman and Wonder Years DVD Updates
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: CBS; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 21, 2014)
TV Land's Candid Camera Premieres Aug. 11; NBC Gives Debra Messing Series a Preview Airing
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: ABC, Includes Fall 2014 Premiere Dates; Hot in Cleveland Animated Episode to Air July 30 on TV Land
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC Networks; More Info on Apt. 23 on Logo, With 8 Unaired Episodes

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July)

07/01 - American Dad! - Volume 9
07/08 - The Soul Man - The Complete First Season
07/15 - Diff'rent Strokes - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 and 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-09-2003, 08:35 PM   #16
nana2908brazil
Frequent Poster

Lou was great!!! Her lines were the best in the show, specially when she treated Joe like a dumb!!!
And Matt...Ah...Matt was the cutest!!! I remember when he went to tell Kristen the he was in love with her...That was sooooooooooooo cute. I wish I had a guy like Matt in my life!!!
Old 03-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #17
AnaheimPMWitch
AKA CaitlinMoore2002

Location: in the Las Vegas Crime Lab hangin with Nick and Sara

Quote:
Originally posted by nana2908brazil
Lou was great!!! Her lines were the best in the show, specially when she treated Joe like a dumb!!!
And Matt...Ah...Matt was the cutest!!! I remember when he went to tell Kristen the he was in love with her...That was sooooooooooooo cute. I wish I had a guy like Matt in my life!!!
oh I know Lou Was AWESOME and her lines were just classics
hehe well You know the Real Matt is ALOT like Matt Roman was actaully thier characters on the show were alot like the real them so if you end up with Matt Lawrence You will have a guy like Matt in your life teeehehehehee and and Hey if you do Send Erik Von Detten my way i'm sure thier friends
Old 03-23-2003, 11:30 AM   #18
nana2908brazil
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by AnahiemPMWitch
if you end up with Matt Lawrence You will have a guy like Matt in your life teeehehehehee and and Hey if you do Send Erik Von Detten my way i'm sure thier friends

You know I will, Mel!!! *laughs*
Old 03-23-2003, 04:14 PM   #19
AnaheimPMWitch
AKA CaitlinMoore2002

Location: in the Las Vegas Crime Lab hangin with Nick and Sara

Quote:
Originally posted by nana2908brazil

You know I will, Mel!!! *laughs*
Yup I know you will
Old 05-14-2003, 03:37 PM   #20
bubblegum84
Occasional Poster

I liked Matt the best.
Old 07-09-2003, 11:27 PM   #21
Nikkiz
Frequent Poster

I loved Matt so much. He was by far my favorite. I thought Andy was so adorable. I miss Matt so. much. I liked when he came on Boy Meets World. I was so happy.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:05 PM   #22
SallyB
Occasional Poster

Lightbulb Who was your favorite character AND Joe, Matt or Andy?

I really liked andy because he looked alot like one of my friends in 1st or 2nd
grade, and I thought that he was very funny. I also think that he was cute
when he was around 12, but not anymore.
P.S. he is the only one that I could remember:LOL!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:22 PM   #23
robby76
Forum Regular

Matt and Andy tie as the funniest... then comes Joe.

I actually found Lou really annoying... she always looked such a mess... though I see that now she's blossom'ed.

Anyway, I also saw the 3 Lawrence brothers in a Disney movie called "Jumping Ship"... anyone else seen this?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:49 PM   #24
Jerlene
Frequent Poster
uBlackHat.com

I've always like Matt. Andy got cute too toward the end.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:38 PM   #25
mrsjoeylawrence
Frequent Poster

My favorite without a doubt was Joe. He was just so damn fine and sexy and I really loved his sarcastic wit. Another thing I loved about him was his yummy,round high butt!!! Andy was really cute and funny too. I never really cared for Matt's character.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:41 AM   #28
ethan6080
First Time Poster

I loved the show. But it got annoying cuz they played it sooo much (at least it seemed that way) and now I miss it!! Anyway, I seriously dunno which one I like best. Maybe Matt. But Andy was kinda cute. And the oldest one (forgot his name!!--Joey Lawrence) was cute!

------------------------------------------
Best hotels at bhubaneswar