Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Men Behaving Badly links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Men Behaving Badly Photo Gallery

Men Behaving Badly - The Complete Series

Buy Men Behaving Badly - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1990s Sitcoms > Men Behaving Badly
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

TV Land Picks Up Hilary Duff, Sutton Foster Sitcom; Episodic Review: New Girl - "Big News" Airing Tonight on Fox
Maude Mother's Day Marathon on Logo; WE tv 2014 Upfront
Week 29 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: The Simpsons Comes to FXX in Style; New Fox MOD Releases; Welcome Back, Kotter on DVD?
Stephen Colbert to Take Over Late Show on CBS; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of April 14, 2014)
UP TV 2014 Upfront; TV Land Revives Candid Camera
The CW Schedules Sitcom This Summer from Online World; NBC's Comedy Playground Initiative: You Decide The Next Sitcom

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April)

The Class - The Complete Series Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season Anger Management - Volume Three The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fourth Season Petticoat Junction - The Official Third Season Newhart - The Complete Third Season

04/01 - The Class - The Complete Series
04/01 - The Cosby Show - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Classic Mary Tyler Moore Episodes
04/01 - I Dream of Jeannie - Seasons 1 and 2 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - Married with Children - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - NewsRadio - Seasons 1 and 2 (Mill Creek)
04/08 - Holliston - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
04/08 - Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season
04/15 - Anger Management - Volume Three (Blu-ray)
04/15 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fourth Season
04/15 - Petticoat Junction - The Official First and Second Seasons
04/15 - Petticoat Junction - The Official Third Season
04/22 - Newhart - The Complete Third Season
04/29 - Dynasty - The Eighth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-06-2007, 04:05 PM   #1
Adamantium
TVAdam No More

Default Kevin (Ron Eldard) or Steve (Ken Marino)?

Okay, this is the question for "Men Behaving Badly" fans. Which roommate of Jamie's (played by Rob Schneider) do you prefer? The original, Kevin who dated Sarah (played by Justine Bateman) or Steve who dated Katie (played by Jenica Bergere).

After watching a few episodes from each season, I think I actually like Steve better. Though Kevin had his moments, too.

Check Out My YouTube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Adaweshau?feature=mhee

The videos are numbered but the early ones aren't as good. #3 is where I really get going.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
EighteenMinutes
Forum Regular
It's comin' around.

Kevin.

I loved Ken Marino when he was on The State but there's something to be said for a series' original characters.

"Maybe that's not exactly the way it happened. But that's the way it should have happened. And that's the way I like to remember it. If dreams and memories sometimes get confused, well, that's as it should be."
-- The Wonder Years ("The Unnatural")
Old 03-16-2011, 03:42 AM   #3
tmac81s
Frequent Poster

definately the original, Kevin.

I really enjoyed the first season; the second season I kinda lost interest (apparantly some other viewers did too, since it was cancelled--although the time slot change to Sundays probably didn't help either.)

"I've Heard it Both Ways"~~Shawn Spencer, "Psych"

"Victory Shal Be Mine!"~~Stewie Griffin, "Family Guy"