Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

NBC Fall 2019 Premiere Dates; The CW Fall 2019 Premiere Dates
Netflix Gets Funny with Pranks with Stranger Things Star; Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba Series Gets 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 17, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fall Premiere Dates for CBS; CBS and Viacom in Merger Talks Yet Again
Fri-Yay: Reaction to The Good Place Ending; Antenna TV Brings Back Webster, What's Happening!! and What's Happening Now!!
New Chip 'n' Dale Coming to Disney+ in 2020; Inside the Actors Studio Moves to Ovation and Starts with Sitcom-Themed Show
TBS Celebrates Seinfeld's 30th Anniversary; Netflix Renews Russian Doll for Season 2

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May/June)

Evening Shade - The Complete Collection Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two

04/02 - Archer: Danger Island - The Complete Season Nine
04/09 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fifth Season
04/12 - Evening Shade - The Complete Collection
04/16 - The Big C - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-04-2017, 12:03 PM   #136
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Is that a confirmed picture of the outside of the Ramsey household on the day of the murder? Because there's NO snow. And it's Christmas. In Boulder-freaking-Colorado.

I would be SHOCKED if there was no snow on the ground. I'm not saying that it isn't possible, but Colorado isn't exactly Florida in December...
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:21 PM   #137
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeCRicci
Is that a confirmed picture of the outside of the Ramsey household on the day of the murder? Because there's NO snow. And it's Christmas. In Boulder-freaking-Colorado.

I would be SHOCKED if there was no snow on the ground. I'm not saying that it isn't possible, but Colorado isn't exactly Florida in December...
https://weatherspark.com/m/3561/12/A...-United-States

The average temperature in Boulder, CO in the second half of December is in the mid-40s. The average chance of any precipitation in Boulder in the second half of December on any given day is roughly 9%. Based on all of that, I would be much more shocked if there was snow on the ground as opposed to there not being any snow on the ground.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 04:08 PM   #138
LooksLikeCRicci

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Fair enough. I wasn't expecting a foot of snow outside, but Boulder is a touch warmer in the winter than I would have thought...
Old 07-19-2017, 01:23 PM   #139
neognosis
Forum Regular

Lol debunking claims on the Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
If youíve followed the case, and I have, thereís only one conclusion that you can reach, even if itís not proven beyond any doubt.

Letís review some facts. The ransom note was supposedly found on a back stairway that only the family knew they used. This is a very illogical place to leave a ransom note. If you kidnap someone, you want the ransom note to be found as soon as possible. Next, the ransom note was written on Patsy Ramseyís legal pad, meaning the note was written in the house. The ransom note was three pages long. Ransom notes are never three pages long. Three lines long, maybe. But never three pages. If you are a kidnapper holding a struggling girl hostage, you donít take 20 minutes out to write a ransom note. You get out of the house as soon as possible. The ransom note asked for $118,000, an incredibly odd number. John Ramseyís Christmas bonus received a few days before was $118,000. Thatís not a coincidence and no one outside the family or his company would know that. The content of the letter is also extremely convoluted as if the writer were trying to build up the kidnapper as some sort of international terrorist. Patsy Ramseyís handwriting was found to be similar to the ransom note.

The ransom note was an obvious fake, the kidnapping obviously fake and staged. People have speculated that either John or Patsy murdered Jonbenet. But if either did it, the other would never cover for them. Thereís only one logical conclusion for both parents to cover up the murder: Burke did it. He didnít do it on purpose but he hit her in the head hard enough while in one of his tantrums for his parents to think she was dead. But she wasnít. The strangulation finished her off; although Iím sure her parents thought she was dead from the blow to the head.

In a taped interview conducted shortly after the murder that was shown on TV recently, a psychiatrist asked Burke if he was told what happened to her and he blurted out that he knew what happened to her. He knew what happened because he did it. Itís the only possibility that makes all the other known facts fit.
and

Quote:
You've done nothing but say "no no no" but given no additional facts to refute anything. Even if an intruder had 6 hours to sneak into the house, that combined with the facts make no sense.

I wrote this 5 months ago and nothing in it has been factually or logically refuted:
Babalu,

if an intruder wants to leave a ransom note on the stairs he does.

if an intruder wants to write a long ransom note he does.

since when does a criminal have to do something logical?

the zodiac killer wrote long cryptic messages, that he could have just chosen not to do so

yet he did

your claim is in essence the intruder could have done something different therefore there was no intruder.

yet the BTK killer dennis raider wrote long messages

the unabomber wrote a manifesto

the ABC killer killed girls with same first and last name and dumped them in a town with same letter as their name

this makes no sense

yet they did so

bc they wanted to

just recently a girl calls an ubi driver and then stabs him to death
bc she wanted to

charles manson and his followers broke into sharon tates home and killed her and wrote helter skelter in the home

that made no sense

charles manson helter skelter refers to his belief in a future race war between whites and blacks so he gets his white woman followers to kill another white woman inside her own home

doesn't make sense
he did it anyway

btk said he heard voices that made him do it.

son of sam said voices told him to kill.

does that make sense?

maybe a voice told the intruder jonbenet killer to leave a ransom note behind with the body

intruder wanted to write a ransom note, wanted to leave it on the stairs, and wanted to leave the body behind

doesn't have to makes sense to you

and dna evidence along with other evidence in the crime scene is genuine scientific evidence of an intruder

you have been thoroughly debunked, totally refuted

neognosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:03 PM   #140
robyrob
certified wackball#3
Forum Legend

this did not require a separate thread.

it makes it come off like a personal attack directed at someone.
robyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #141
neognosis
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyrob

i'm debunking a claim that was made, and yes it did require a separate thread
Old 07-19-2017, 02:07 PM   #142
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:

I agree... LooksLikeCRicci, can we take this onto an existing JonBenet thread or nuke it? I have no problem with anyone's opinion, but this is an argument to an old thread in a new thread. Totally not necessary.

THANK YOU!
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:08 PM   #143
neognosis
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Mueller
I agree... LooksLikeCRicci, can we take this onto an existing JonBenet thread or nuke it? I have no problem with anyone's opinion, but this is an argument to an old thread in a new thread. Totally not necessary.

THANK YOU!
i will only reply to arguments to this debunking on this thread, not on the old thread where it is very confusing
Old 07-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #144
robyrob
certified wackball#3
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by neognosis
i will only reply to arguments to this debunking on this thread, not on the old thread where it is very confusing
i think we've already seen all sides of that argument ad nauseum, is any further debunking of the debunking really absolutely necessary?
robyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:48 PM   #145
neognosis
Forum Regular

Icon15

Quote:
i think we've already seen all sides of that argument ad nauseum, is any further debunking of the debunking really absolutely necessary?
if anyone wants me to reply to their reply on this specific issue this is the thread to do it

Quote:
You've done nothing but say "no no no" but given no additional facts to refute anything. Even if an intruder had 6 hours to sneak into the house, that combined with the facts make no sense.

I wrote this 5 months ago and nothing in it has been factually or logically refuted:
Babalu is making a specific claim that in the 5 months he made his claim he was never debunked.

killers do all kinds of things that don't make sense.

the charles manson murders killed sharon tate and wrote helter skelter in her blood on the wall

charles manson said helter skelter refers to a coming race war where whites will eliminate blacks and jews

so charles manson has his white women followers murder another white woman as home intruders in her home, sharon tate.

doesn't make sense so i guess no intruder killed sharon tate in her home

charles manson was wrongly convicted if we follow babalu's reasoning.

Babalu claims in the 5 months that thread was started he was never factually or logically refuted

i'm doing it now and i'm doing it in this thread, not the old thread

Old 07-19-2017, 03:43 PM   #146
justins5256

I thought we established it was a ghost or a poltergeist.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:54 PM   #147
James T

Rikishi did it for da Rock.
James T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:55 PM   #148
LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by justins5256
I thought we established it was a ghost or a poltergeist.

I will merge this thread with the previous Jon-Benet thread. I agree-- it doesn't need a separate thread.

It's so hard to not comment, so I'm just going to say this:

The Unabomber and the Zodiac did not write long rambling messages to the authorities while at the scene of the crime. The Unabomber's manifesto took months, I believe, for him to write. The Zodiac's letters were clearly written AFTER he committed some of the murders and contained information for the police to know they were coming from the killer and not a hoax. This is very different from what you're talking about at the scene of Jon-Benet's murder. Someone SAT DOWN and wrote a THREE PAGE note while at the scene of the crime.

Yes, when Sharon Tate was murdered, the killers wrote "Pig" and "Helter Skelter" on the wall in blood. They did NOT, however, write a three page manifesto on the wall in that blood. Why? They knew they needed to get the eff out of Dodge because they had just killed numerous people at the Tate residence and they wanted to be long gone before the police showed up.

You're missing the point entirely.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #149
LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
I want to debunk the debunking of the debunking.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:02 PM   #150
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeCRicci
I want to debunk the debunking of the debunking.
HAHAHA!

This is one of the best posts EVER!
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote