Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

NBC Fall 2019 Premiere Dates; The CW Fall 2019 Premiere Dates
Netflix Gets Funny with Pranks with Stranger Things Star; Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba Series Gets 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 17, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fall Premiere Dates for CBS; CBS and Viacom in Merger Talks Yet Again
Fri-Yay: Reaction to The Good Place Ending; Antenna TV Brings Back Webster, What's Happening!! and What's Happening Now!!
New Chip 'n' Dale Coming to Disney+ in 2020; Inside the Actors Studio Moves to Ovation and Starts with Sitcom-Themed Show
TBS Celebrates Seinfeld's 30th Anniversary; Netflix Renews Russian Doll for Season 2

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May/June)

Evening Shade - The Complete Collection Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two

04/02 - Archer: Danger Island - The Complete Season Nine
04/09 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fifth Season
04/12 - Evening Shade - The Complete Collection
04/16 - The Big C - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-10-2015, 03:38 AM   #16
wiseguy182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkywaters
This is an article from July 24, 2015.
http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/tea...qSYpw.facebook

https://www.facebook.com/reneelamannamissing
This is Renee's official Facebook page. Her sister is getting tips all the time. There have two more sightings of Renee by police officers who gave her a ride. One last year, and one recently. Renee had chapped lips, very sunburnt and overdressed for the weather.
ah, thank you for that, that is more encouraging. She seemed to exclusively be on the Eastern seaboard, at least for the first part of the year, but some more recent sightings are everywhere from Ohio to Montana to Texas. She could literally be anywhere in the U.S. right now.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 04:10 AM   #17
Murkywaters
Frequent Poster

New sighting of Renee! Renee has been sighted at the Walmart on Wade Hampton Boulevard, downtown Greenville, SC just a couple weeks ago.

Missing woman spotted in Upstate 21 years later
http://www.wyff4.com/news/woman-miss...state/34841026

news report on the new Renee sighting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6-RiInwo_4
Murkywaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 01:06 PM   #18
1990 UM fan
Unsolved Mysteries fanatic

If this homeless woman is really Renee, why can't the police keep her until family can come and pick her up? This country is a cruel place and not safe for an older woman, homeless and confused, to be wandering around. I hope she comes back to her family soon.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:37 AM   #19
Murkywaters
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 UM fan
If this homeless woman is really Renee, why can't the police keep her until family can come and pick her up? This country is a cruel place and not safe for an older woman, homeless and confused, to be wandering around. I hope she comes back to her family soon.
There's been about four police officers who have contacted Renee's sister saying they have picked her up hitchhiking before and dropped her off at various places. Homeless shelters can't take in people without ID. After all they could be child molesters, arsonists ect.

Truckers are the best in America. They've been keeping Renee alive for the last 21 years. The most recent witness said Renee was talking to herself, Renee was heard saying ''God walks with me, and God keeps me safe.''
Old 08-26-2015, 08:18 AM   #20
wiseguy182

I've contacted some people I know in the south to Be On The Lookout (BOLO) for her. If you use facebook, please share one of the articles so we can get the word out.

I think a lot of people have legitimately spotted her and some of have helped her, but didn't realize she was missing or have otherwise not made the connection and that's why she's still out there.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:08 AM   #21
wiseguy182

here's a new article with some more information, the sightings continue unabated:

http://m.shorenewstoday.com/ocean_ci....html?mode=jqm

Sadly, Renee's 14 year old brother died before her disappearance.

Just before her disappearance, her sister had tried to get the psychiatric hospital to admit Renee, but they refused.

This is concerning: One of the sightings in the last year stated Renee had ran into traffic after becoming agitated.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:43 AM   #22
Murkywaters
Frequent Poster

Another new article with video, it includes the witnesses who saw her.

http://pix11.com/2015/09/15/find-ren...ished-in-1994/
Old 09-18-2015, 04:50 AM   #23
Murkywaters
Frequent Poster

What I find incredible is Renee has still maintained her vegetarian diet even while homeless, Renee's sister said when the good Samaritan bought her some things from the store she thanked them so much for their generosity but told them she can't eat the hotdog and burger because she's a vegetarian and she doesn't drink carbonated beverages. However she asked if she could swap them for a vegetarian lasagna and something else. She also told them about things she likes, like how her favorite bird is the peacock and she loves all the colors of the peacock.

Last edited by Murkywaters; 09-18-2015 at 05:24 AM.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:52 AM   #24
wiseguy182

Another sighting!

http://wtvr.com/2015/11/12/missing-w...manna-spotted/
Old 11-30-2015, 01:59 AM   #25
wiseguy182

Lots of sightings recently in the Greensboro, NC area.

Here is an article with more info. Apparently those pics of her were pretty recent, with one being taken just a little over a year ago. Another was apparently a mug shot, so she must have been arrested for something at some point (?!)

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold-...amanna-n467306
Old 02-17-2016, 11:36 AM   #26
RobinW

Bad news: it looks like they finally tracked down that mysterious homeless woman they believed to be Renee and she was positively confirmed NOT to be her:
http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/sea...-one-1.2005045
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #27
tarheelslim
Frequent Poster

That is rough

So strange that it looked so much like her
tarheelslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 07:44 AM   #28
wiseguy182

What a painful update. I thought there was going to be a reunion.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:40 PM   #29
Murkywaters
Frequent Poster

Here is the updated PDF profile for Renee LaManna.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1s...ROOE9TMG8/view

It includes the last sightings known of Renee, in New Jersey and New York. The Federal Databases need to find Renee and how they work. And some information on the Roadblocks to finding Renee, and all missing adults who are either mentally ill, homeless or mentally challenged. Mainly, the Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability act. Who in the name of ''patient privacy'' can restrict agencies from sharing critical information. There was also many 'hits' on Renee's NCIC. During 21 years, her family was never notified of those queries until now.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:38 PM   #30
WishfulDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinW
Bad news: it looks like they finally tracked down that mysterious homeless woman they believed to be Renee and she was positively confirmed NOT to be her:
http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/sea...-one-1.2005045
I'm not very surprised, but it is sad news. Unfortunately, I think Renee succumbed soon after her disappearance, possibly due to the cold. It was January in New Jersey and she was not wearing a lot of clothes, nor was she in a good mental state.
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote