Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 24, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Mark-Paul Gosselaar Cast in black-ish Spinoff; Urkel Makes a Return in Scooby Doo
Fri-Yay: The Amazing Superstore Season 4 Finale; Netflix Has Healing Powers
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns with "Modern" Twist; Showtime Is Back to Life For New Comedy
truTV Gets 2nd Season of Tacoma FD; I'm Sorry Gets Season 3 on truTV
NBC Fall 2019 Premiere Dates; The CW Fall 2019 Premiere Dates
Netflix Gets Funny with Pranks with Stranger Things Star; Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba Series Gets 2nd Season

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May/June)

Evening Shade - The Complete Collection Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two

04/02 - Archer: Danger Island - The Complete Season Nine
04/09 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fifth Season
04/12 - Evening Shade - The Complete Collection
04/16 - The Big C - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #16
Steve_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandab1234
I am not judging this man. If his blog is true, it seems like he has had a rough life. But I donít believe him. The fact that he seems to have had some mental issues as well as the alcoholic issues kinda makes his story less creditable to me. Plus, the Zelinskiís were anxious to see Sharon again and had no problems reuniting with her on national tv. On camera, they seem like genuinely nice people.
They always do. We're having the debate in Britain right now about respectable middle-aged men who have done despicable things and I've lost count now of how many "nice" middle-class men have been charged.http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...r-8600320.html
Steve_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #17
wiseguy182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
You're right;I misread the article. But Mark Schumann should be believed;he has no motive for making up his story.
And Sharon Stevens has a motive for lying? Amazing that you believe his story right off the bat without any further info on the matter.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #18
wiseguy182

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBevis
One thing I also wonder about: Even if there is any truth to what this guy is saying, it would be interesting to know what his behavior as a kid was like. Now, I'm not in any way saying that he deserves to be abused, but even people that are generally considered nice can be pushed over the edge if the kid was a terror who was constantly making their lives miserable.
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
Steve_uk

Most of you are potty yourselves if you take the course of "blame the victim not the perpetrator". The subject of abuse in all its forms is so evidently beyond you that I suggest you let go of this thread altogether and go and contribute to Leave It To Beaver.
Steve_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #20
amandab1234
Forum Regular

Quote:
Most of you are potty yourselves if you take the course of "blame the victim not the perpetrator". The subject of abuse in all its forms is so evidently beyond you that I suggest you let go of this thread altogether and go and contribute to Leave It To Beaver.
No need to get upset because we all have different opinions on this thread. I just wanted to share this since it mentions to memorable people who were featured on UM.
amandab1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:24 AM   #21
wiseguy182

Quote:
Get lost. I always have sympathy for the victims, as I'm sure the vast majority of people contributing here do. But what you want us to do is to blindly accept this man's account of abuse from the hand of the Zielinskis, when, by all other accounts, they HELPED children, and sorry, that just isn't going to happen.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #22
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

I don't know if I believe this guy. He seems to be the unluckiest guy in the world. He gets adopted by abusive (verbal, physical, and sexual abuse is alleged) foster parents, he was attacked by a grizzly bear as a child, floods, fires, earthquakes, and homelessness. And he also alleges that he had a "Cousin" who knew what the Zelinski's where doing to him and gave him a number to call if he needed help. If there were members of his family or other adults who knew that the Zelinksi's were abusive, why didn't they call the authorities to report them!?

Sharon Stevens' account is entirely different from this guy. Their accounts are so different from each other, one of them has to be fictional or extremely exaggerated. I tend to think this guy is exaggerating or just outright lying.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #23
amandab1234
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
I don't know if I believe this guy. He seems to be the unluckiest guy in the world. He gets adopted by abusive (verbal, physical, and sexual abuse is alleged) foster parents, he was attacked by a grizzly bear as a child, floods, fires, earthquakes, and homelessness. And he also alleges that he had a "Cousin" who knew what the Zelinski's where doing to him and gave him a number to call if he needed help. If there were members of his family or other adults who knew that the Zelinksi's were abusive, why didn't they call the authorities to report them!?

Sharon Stevens' account is entirely different from this guy. Their accounts are so different from each other, one of them has to be fictional or extremely exaggerated. I tend to think this guy is exaggerating or just outright lying.
THIS is why I didnt believe him. He runs into a family member and they pretty much say "Hey I know u are getting abused, but that sounds like a personal problem, but here call this number for help." I really think he has mental issues and I have noticed a lot of homeless people have mental issues (some not all ). I think this story is probably exaggerated.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:17 AM   #24
wiseguy182

yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #25
Necco

I honestly believe that they could both be telling the truth. Or, at least, their truth.
Necco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #26
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necco
I honestly believe that they could both be telling the truth. Or, at least, their truth.
This guy might be telling an exaggerated truth, or witholding information to make him look more like a victim. He may have been a problem child, which is why he was disciplined more than Sharon Stevens.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #27
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamyfum0
I really hope that doesn't happen![img]http://*******************/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://*******************/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://*******************/8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://*******************/9.jpg[/img]
Why does every post made by this person in every thread all over Sitcoms Online say the exact same thing? If you look at the url behind the non-loading pics, it looks like this person is spamming for a free web hosting site.

So far, the others I've found doing this have the user names irenearris1, tamyfum0, and charlesot8, all claiming to be from London.

Last edited by TracyLynnS; 05-08-2013 at 10:18 AM.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #28
amandab1234
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
Why does every post made by this person in every thread all over Sitcoms Online say the exact same thing? If you look at the url behind the non-loading pics, it looks like this person is spamming for a free web hosting site.

So far, the others I've found doing this have the user names irenearris1, tamyfum0, and charlesot8, all claiming to be from London.
I also found this post to be odd but didnt really pay much attention to it until now...
Old 05-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #29
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS

I've noticed that too. They say the exact same things in every one of their responses.
Old 12-26-2018, 03:17 PM   #30
DazzlerSparkler
Sharon Kinne Imposter
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to DazzlerSparkler

I just rewatched this segment. I hope they were not abusive
It's one of my favorite segments. Is Sharon still alive?