Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Barney Miller Summer Fridays on Antenna TV; Tyler Perry Studios Takes Over BET with New Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 24, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Mark-Paul Gosselaar Cast in black-ish Spinoff; Urkel Makes a Return in Scooby Doo
Fri-Yay: The Amazing Superstore Season 4 Finale; Netflix Has Healing Powers
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns with "Modern" Twist; Showtime Is Back to Life For New Comedy
truTV Gets 2nd Season of Tacoma FD; I'm Sorry Gets Season 3 on truTV
NBC Fall 2019 Premiere Dates; The CW Fall 2019 Premiere Dates

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May/June)

Evening Shade - The Complete Collection Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two

04/02 - Archer: Danger Island - The Complete Season Nine
04/09 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fifth Season
04/12 - Evening Shade - The Complete Collection
04/16 - The Big C - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-06-2010, 04:45 PM   #16
Gelatinous Goo
Frequent Poster

I keep looking for the elusive Rogest Cain action figure. I go to a Toys R Us, and they tell me they know they had one left...it was just here a minute ago...it's crazy!
Gelatinous Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #17
Gelatinous Goo
Frequent Poster

In further news, the George Owens action figures keep disappearing from store shelves. Nobody knows what's going on. They have been re-appearing in droves at Ben & Jerry`s outlets nationwide. There are, however, plenty of blue 1965 Chrysler New Yorker accessories still in stores. Woodpile sold separately.

And, appropriately, the Judy Himes figure is only available at Omaha-area Target locations.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #18
Steve W.
Forum Regular

"Of course if there is a Robert Stack figure, then there really should be a telecenter playset with rocket firing action, phone ringing sounds as well as "update" music played when you press a button, and lets not forget the trap door in case crooks with a grudge attack the telecenter. maybe an escape slide that leads to a hidden UM helicopter with action firing missles!"

awesome!
Steve W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #19
brianh333
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzlerSparkler
Elizabeth Ortiz figurine with milkshake, purse, and car w/ Jonathan
That's greatness!!

I used to have a Jule Caylor action-figure, until I left it laying next to my kid's electric-train-set, and it mysteriously vanished into thin air.

It was hell living with that action-figure, and it was hell having it disappear the way that it did. But since I've moved on, that whole problem is behind me, and things are really pretty good.
The above post was about unsolved mysteries. Whenever possible, the actual author (not a police official) has participated in re-creating the events. What you just got done reading was NOT a news broadcast.
brianh333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:00 AM   #20
marahnna
Frequent Poster

I laughed myself silly reading some of these. I think my favorite so far was the Elizabeth Ortiz action figure "with Jonathan." I'd also love to see a Brian Brophil action figure with horse and barn o'weed playset, and a Dub Waukerhagen <sp?> figurine with Chance and the van with bloodied bedsheets and Christmas presents.
marahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:58 AM   #21
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Let's not forget the Oakville Washington playset complete with your own bucket of gelatinous goo!
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:56 AM   #22
Jediknight1823
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
You can seriously buy action figures online of:

1. Mothman
2. James Earl Ray
3. Zodiac Killer
4. Unabomber
5. Billy the Kid
6. Bugsy Seigel
7. Robert Stack in Unsolved Mystery's wear
8. Elliot Ness ( as either Kevin Costner or Robert Stack)
9. Skunk Ape
10. BigFoot
11. A Grey (Roswell, Allagash Abductions)
12. Ogopogo
13. Oliver the Humanzee
14. Sirhan Sirhan
15. The entire Ramsey Family murder Playset (don;t ask!! )
16. Gettysburg Ghosts (courtesy of Todd MacFarlane..like that jerk needs more money... )
17. Men In Black (not figures from the movie)
18. DB Cooper (actually comes with a packable working parachute AND removable ray-bans.)
19. The entire Romanov family complete with mad cleric Rasputin.
20. Whitey Bulger (someone actually made action figures of the FBIs 10 most wanted...includes Osama Bin Ladin!!!)
21. Victor Guerana (form the same set as Whitey Bulger)
22. Son of Sam (from a line of serial killer action figures....comes with his "posessed" dog!!!)
23. Sonny Liston (from a Muhammad Ali set. There is also one of great Heavyweight fighters)
24. Somewhere out there is an action figure of Virginia Madsen from the movie Candyman.
25. Dennis Farina was immortilized as an action figure twice (Get Shorty, Law and Order)
You forgot Danny Wheeler, although none are from his UM appearance. They're all from his basketball days.
Jediknight1823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #23
Hambone2421

How about Bob Bean with a video camera and his two kids with a "do it yourself" video recording that has Bob telling you what to say.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #24
Gelatinous Goo
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostapler
Let's not forget the Oakville Washington playset complete with your own bucket of gelatinous goo!
The Bucket-O'-Goo Fun Factory was pulled from store shelves in a scenario eerily reminiscent of the 1981 Tylenol scare.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:28 PM   #25
bell83
You're in high school again.
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelatinous Goo
The Bucket-O'-Goo Fun Factory was pulled from store shelves in a scenario eerily reminiscent of the 1981 Tylenol scare.

I thought it was because idiot kids were eating the goo, the way we used to sample the slime from the Ghostbusters toys.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #26
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell83
I thought it was because idiot kids were eating the goo, the way we used to sample the slime from the Ghostbusters toys.
I think everyone did that! I used to eat play-doh too. Thank goodness it was non-toxic. It didn't taste all that bad, either.
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #27
justins5256

Quote:
I think everyone did that! I used to eat play-doh too. Thank goodness it was non-toxic. It didn't taste all that bad, either.
Yeah, Play-doh wasn't bad. I ate paste once when I was younger. I can't really recommend it.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #28
bell83
You're in high school again.
Forum Regular

Quote:
Yeah...I'm guilty of that, as well. Why make playsets that can make "food" if you're not supposed to eat it!?
bell83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #29
MegtheEgg86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian
Of course if there is a Robert Stack figure, then there really should be a telecenter playset with rocket firing action, phone ringing sounds as well as "update" music played when you press a button, and lets not forget the trap door in case crooks with a grudge attack the telecenter. maybe an escape slide that leads to a hidden UM helicopter with action firing missles!
That is probably the coolest thing I have ever heard of.

I would like to see a Clarence Roberts figure, complete with Masonic ring, repossessable car, and turning-a-light-on-and-turning-a-light-off action. Oh, and he's fireproof, at least the first time you try it out.

The Phillip Breen figure should come with multiple outfits--business suit, Orlando Juice tee shirt/baseball cap/jeans, and island wear shirt and shorts for moving to the Caribbean. Kathleen Breen figure with divorce papers and Monster-From-Outer-Space blaster sold separately.

Other ideas:

- Allagash Abductions four pack: Jack and Jim Weiner, Chuck Rak, and Charlie Foltz. Separate playset includes canoe, otherwordly beings, and "medical examination room."

- Justin Burgwinkel with Army BDUs and briefcase.

- Perman Gilbert with work van and lunch bag of bologna and cheese sandwiches. Supermarket set with flower shop also available.

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #30
Corky Kneivel
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86

I would like to see a Clarence Roberts figure, complete with Masonic ring, repossessable car, and turning-a-light-on-and-turning-a-light-off action. Oh, and he's fireproof, at least the first time you try it out.
hahahahahahaha....lol at the repossessable car
Corky Kneivel is offline   Reply With Quote