Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Fall 2019 Premiere Dates; FX Sets Dates for Fall 2019 Schedule
Barney Miller Summer Fridays on Antenna TV; Tyler Perry Studios Takes Over BET with New Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 24, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Mark-Paul Gosselaar Cast in black-ish Spinoff; Urkel Makes a Return in Scooby Doo
Fri-Yay: The Amazing Superstore Season 4 Finale; Netflix Has Healing Powers
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns with "Modern" Twist; Showtime Is Back to Life For New Comedy
truTV Gets 2nd Season of Tacoma FD; I'm Sorry Gets Season 3 on truTV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May/June)

Evening Shade - The Complete Collection Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two

04/02 - Archer: Danger Island - The Complete Season Nine
04/09 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fifth Season
04/12 - Evening Shade - The Complete Collection
04/16 - The Big C - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-24-2007, 04:53 AM   #46
hdgovroom
Occasional Poster

I would be happy to talk with you. I will send you a private message with my phone no. or you can email me.
hdgovroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:54 AM   #47
Laurasdad
Occasional Poster

MARCH 6, 20I0 I have just finished a brand new book (LAURA ANN BRADBURY A FATHERS SEARCH) and website dedicated to Laura at; www.laurabradburymissing.com BOOK MAY BE PURCHASED DIRECT FROM THE LAURA WEBSITE.

On the website I have all the facts and data concerning Laura's case that people have asked questions about over the years. Also I have just published a book, LAURA ANN BRADBURY, A FATHERS SEARCH by Michael W. Bradbury if you are interested in reading a day by day accounting of the whole 4 years we searched for her. I also have an update on the fact there is still no Death Certificate for her, as they never were able to prove to a court that the skullcap found was definitely hers. We are currently requesting a new DNA be done to determine if in fact it is hers, or some other child's. Then we are requesting a determination of a Probable Cause of Death.

She did not wander to the area where the skull was found, that would have been an impossibility. Especially since we and the sheriffs had solid indications of a specific suspect who was seen with her on the back road to Big Bear later the night she was kidnapped. The book exposes many of the myths perpetrated by individuals whose only intent was to close the case, and questions why the authorities never confronted certain suspects in the kidnapping and the several murders of people who came forward with information on where Laura was being kept.

LAURA ANN BRADBURY A FATHERS SEARCH IS NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH MY WEBSITE: www.laurabradburymissing.com

There is a follow up book, that will be out soon as well, called the Dark Side of the Desert. It is fiction, but based on a multitude of actual facts accumulated during the last 23 years. My best to all you who are sincerely interested and concerned.

Mike Bradbury(Laura's Dad)

Last edited by Laurasdad; 03-07-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Laurasdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #48
nohwheregirl
THE Mystery Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdgovroom
I don't blame you for being skeptical. I am ashamed of myself for waiting so long.
I knew this guy myself. He had a thing for little girls. I knew the circumstances firsthand, not heard them from someone else. I saw his face on the news and recognized it immediatly and I heard his stories from his own mouth, not heresay.
As for why this forum, when I typed in Lauras name this is the site it took me to and when I saw LAURASDAD on here I thought maybe someone would listen to me here. The police? They didn't pay attention the first time, why would they now?
Check into it. See if the Redlands, CA police ever questioned "Troy Higgens"... PLEASE!
Thank you for answering my question. It was unclear whether you had tried to pass on this information before. I'm sorry you were ignored. Just to make clear to Laura's father and everyone else, I would never want to discourage anyone from coming forward with information, I just feel that, after all this time, these questions need to be asked.
nohwheregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #49
Laurasdad
Occasional Poster

Default Laura Bradbury Website

There is now an official Laura Bradbury website, that chronologizes her disappearance, and the ensuing search from 1984 to 1989. It shows a history of who and what was basically involved with a timeline. There also are some interesting pictures and articles, as well as a comments forum to share what you have to say about the investigation into her disappearance.

Contact us at
laurasdad@gmail.com

Laura website is :
laurabradburyhome.com

there will be ongoing news about Lauras disappearance, and new pictures added as time goes by. Hopefully new information as well.
thank you all.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:00 AM   #50
joshypiano
Stack-a-holic
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to joshypiano Send a message via MSN to joshypiano Send a message via Yahoo to joshypiano

Wow, a very informative website. I never knew most of those facts about her case. I'm glad you are doing everything you can to keep her case and memory alive.
joshypiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #51
rolomolol
First Time Poster

Default Laura A Bradbury

It is hard to find anything on the Internet about Laura. I was a young teenager living in Sky Valley when Laura dissapeared. Of course Joshua Tree was just a national monument then, not a park. I was sure that Unsolved mysteries did a segment on the case in the late 1980's.
rolomolol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:15 PM   #52
Dislimb
Banned
Banned!!

Website is down.
Dislimb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #53
a1mustardseed
First Time Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurasdad
To answer all your questions about my daughters disappearance, I still have no definitive answers. Laura disappeared from our campsite around 5pm on Oct. 18 1984, after walking to the portable toilets with my son. She started back to camp, only 75 feet or so, by herself, and we never saw her again. There was a strange man there in a blue van, seen watching her and us, but he was never identified. Under hypnosis I even recalled details about him and his van, but he was never found. The partial skull cap found, was over a mile and a half away up in a canyon, a long ways from our campsite. It had been chewed on by coyotes, and was a very small piece of skull. A DNA test was run that supposedly proved it was Lauras, but, we were never convinced of it. Meanwhile, other law enforcement agencies were reporting individuals who had seen her alive, as recently as 1991 in Arizona where she was supposedly taken by kidnappers. We have never found out the true story, we have never experienced any closure on what happened to our little girl. I have my own theories based on information gathered right after Laura disappeared, but no real proof of who took her. And, yes, it still should be an open unsolved case.
to: Laurasdad,
Your daughter might be alive ! In April, after she vanished a childless couple who run a PUT-PUT- golf course in Big Flats, NY; opened their park
for the season.
They had with them a 3 year old child, they said they had her while living in Florida. But we knew them for years and they were childless. They called the little girl, ASHLEY. We spoke to the police about our suspicion, but we had no proof that Ashley was NOT their own child. Our case was ignored.
Ashley looked exactly like Laura. Once while at their Golf center I saw her alone, I called out... " LAURA !, She quickly turned and looked right at me, but then the woman came and took her away. NO one has ever beleived me. But I realy do beleive she IS your daughter, Laura. My email address is:
DonnaMamadee@aol.com.
a1mustardseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #54
yuppielawyer
Frequent Poster

I was a child growing up in Southern California when this case occurred. It scared the hell out of me. I remember Laura's picture in the paper, and everyone talking about looking for the blue van. I even remember an instance where a woman who drove a blue van and had a young daughter who looked like Laura was stopped because they thought it was Laura. It turned out to be just a coincidence.

For many people, the Adam Walsh case was the first one that made them truly aware of child abductions, but for me, this was the case. I was 9 years old when she disappeared, and so it really hit me.

If Laura's father still views here, I want you to know that I have never forgotten about Laura, and I hope that one day, the mystery of her disappearance will be solved. I cannot imagine what these almost 25 years have been like for you (and I can't believe it's been that long). It would be wonderful if a miraculous reunion could happen for you and your family, but, even if that is not possible because she is no longer with us, she and your family deserve justice, and you deserve to know the truth about what happened to her. I hope that someday comes.
yuppielawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #55
angellove_29
First Time Poster

Default remembering Laura

Seeing the news about the lil' girl in Northern CA, sparked the memory of Laura for me. I was 7 yrs old and had been living in 29 Palms for months when she went missing. like a previous poster, her story is the story that made me aware of child abductions. Her name is so imprinted in my mind that I recalled it and googled it so easily upon remembrance. It scared me too... being so young and to know that this was possible in the world at that time, and even more so now. I do not have children but I play a big role in the raising of my nieces, I get nervous when in very rare instances I let them out of my sight. I cannot even sit well with them playing in the front yard. I remembe being able to go 2-3 streets over to play growing, these poor girls barely play outside, for the sake of being safe.
If laura's dad should check on these postings, i want you to know, you, Laura and your family are forever in my thoughts.
angellove_29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:33 AM   #56
lisurps
First Time Poster

Default Laura's case hit me so hard

Laura's case really hit me hard when it happened and it has always caused me anguish. I prayed so hard for her return. Over the years I have occasionally thought about her and I'm glad I came across this thread of messages. It's good to see others haven't forgotten about her.
lisurps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #57
Laurasdad
Occasional Poster

Thank you for your interesting information. For the most part it is very accurate, but the family was never suspected of being responsible for Lauras disappearance. They took polygraphs very early into the investigation to satisfy the sheriffs that they had nothing to do with it.
To this day, I have never seen the name of the alledged marine and his wife, who found my daughters partial scullcap. I have walked to the area where it was reported to have been found, a good mile and a half from the campsite over very rough terrain that no child could have travelled alone. In my opinion and many others, the scullcap was planted there by someone, hoping to close the case and reduce the scrutiny of what was going on in the high desert at the time lof Lauras disappearance.
If you know the name of the people who alledgely discovered Lauras remains, please pass that information on to Lauras dad at;
laurasdad043@gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it, since the sheriffs would never divulge who it was, and never have to my knowledge.
Thanks, Mike Bradbury-Lauras dad
Old 12-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #58
OftenThoughtOf
First Time Poster

lisurps - I very much agree. I think about the case from time to time, and wonder if we'll ever have answers.

Jimmy's (Jim Nestors) death was very hard on my family and we've yet to find those answers as well.
OftenThoughtOf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #59
Laurasdad
Occasional Poster

Default LAURA ANN BRADBURY; A FATHERS SEARCH

For all those interested in my daughter Laura Bradbury's disappearance, I have now publish an official website at www.laurabradburymissing.com where you can read all my collected data over the years including new information about the "bones." I also have written a book about the entire 4 year search which is now available at my website as well.
Best to all. Mike Bradbury (Laura's Dad)

The book is: LAURA ANN BRADBURY; A FATHERS SEARCH, by Michael W. Bradbury, and it covers all those many questions so many people have asked over the last 25 years. Day by day accounts of what happened and where. Apparent mishandlings of information, and the numerous murders related to laura's case.

It can be ordered through amazon.com and Barnes and Noble, etc. or off my website
Old 02-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #60
Laurasdad
Occasional Poster

brand new website is up AND RUNNING!!!! go to laurabradburymissing.com