Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Fall Pilot Review: Single Parents - Premieres Wednesday (Sept. 26); Lifetime Reunites TV Casts in Holiday Movies
Netflix Gets 2 More Comedies; YouTube Orders Wayne, a New Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 24, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Netflix Orders Multi-Camera Sitcom with Melissa Joan Hart and Sean Astin; Three New Seasons of Bob's Burgers on DVD
Fri-Yay: BoJack Horseman is as Delightfully Sad as Ever in Season 5; The Guest Book Returns Oct. 23 on TBS with More Guests
The Goldbergs Coming to TV Land; grown-ish Returns in January on Freeform
South Park 8 Day Marathon on Comedy Central; Classic Adult Swim Comedy Returns with Special
NBC Fall Pilot Review: I Feel Bad - Premieres Wednesday (Sept. 19); 70th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

08/07 - Happy Endings - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
08/15 - A.P. Bio - Season One
08/28 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five
08/28 - Man Seeking Woman - The Complete Third Season
09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-29-2017, 07:58 PM   #1
tenter

Default Nick@Nite December 2017 current schedule, Two and a Half Men joins

http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2017/1...k-at-nite.html

While seeing a promo of Two and a Half Men coming in December, I checked on zap2it and it will air on late Wed Dec 6/early Thurs Dec 7 at 1AM hour (replacing Fresh Prince that had recently been airing 1AM hour)
Yes, I'm also curious why every acquisitions start at 1AM..

As always Saturdays Nick at Nite start at 9PM, while rest of the days start at 8PM. Thursday and Friday (sometimes) has movies, though they always promoted as Thursday night movies. There may sometimes be inconsistencies in primetime as sometime either Sat or Sun night or both can be movies after Nickelodeon.

Sun Dec 10 8PM has SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.
EDIT: Fri Dec 8 has Full House and Sun Dec 10 too, as of fixing Sun Dec 3 primetime reverting to normal.

Christmas episodes of Nick at Nite shows start on Mon Dec 11, they are not even going to do christmas marathon anymore this time, just random Christmas episodes airing on same schedule (I won't list those). They haven't even done any marathon last year as well.

Effective on Wed Dec 6, weekdays and weekends:
8:00PM Full House (except Thursday)
8:30PM Full House (except Thursday)
9:00PM Full House
9:30PM Full House
10:00PM Fresh Prince
10:30PM Fresh Prince
11:00PM Friends
11:30PM Friends
12:00AM Friends
12:30AM Friends
1:00AM Two and a Half Men
1:32AM Two and a Half Men
2:04AM The Goldbergs (except late Sat/early Sun which is George Lopez)
2:38AM The Goldbergs (except late Sat/early Sun which is George Lopez)
3:13AM George Lopez
3:47AM George Lopez
4:21AM George Lopez
4:54AM George Lopez
5:28AM George Lopez
6:00AM George Lopez
6:30AM George Lopez

EDIT: for some Sat. 10PM hour, for instance Sat Dec 9 has Full House, not sure why. But 10PM hour is permanently Fresh Prince.

Effective: starting Sun Dec 17, Goldbergs got moved to 6AM hour slot for every day, except Sat. George Lopez fills in 2AM hour slot.

Friday 8PM sometimes has movies, but not in very consistent

Effective: Starting Mon Jan 22, weekdays are permanently movies 8PM-10PM. (Although weekdays started Tues Jan 16 week 8PM had movies,and Full House was skipped), but this time it won't anymore.
EDIT: The Movies are meant to air those in order with competition with new KC Undercover airing, and finale airs Feb 2. As of Feb 5, Full House returns 8PM weekdays: NOPE!

EDIT 2: Zap2it made last minute changes. Two and a Half Men that had been airing 10PM hour on weekends that started Jan 20 for two weeks in row, effective: 10PM hour weekends as well weekdays Fresh Prince returns back.
Movie 8PM on Feb 5 week still airs as last minute change, this results Full House originally scheduled has been skipped. Mon Feb 12 week movies (originally scheduled)
EDIT3: N@N nixed the schedule AGAIN! Full House starting Feb 2 NOW takes 10PM hour which results Fresh Prince of Bel-Air OFF the lineup. Movie still continues weekdays 8PM, even though Thursday movie promo airs except Puss in Boots that never got advertised as movie since that premiered Feb 1.

Effective starting Mon Feb 5 week: Two and a Half Men gets a second hour airing, 4 airings, which George Lopez airings reduced to 5 airings. (Sat 6AM still has George Lopez)

Confused with this, here's the schedule:
starting Mon Feb 5
6AM The Goldbergs (George Lopez - Sat)
6:30AM The Goldbergs (George Lopez - Sat)
8PM Movies (depending on length) (Full House - Sun 8PM-10PM, 9PM-10PM)
10PM Full House
10:30PM Full House
11PM Friends
11:30PM Friends
12AM Friends
12:30AM Friends
1AM Two and a Half Men
1:32AM Two and a Half Men
2:04AM Two and a Half Men
2:38AM Two and a Half Men
3:13AM George Lopez
3:47AM George Lopez
4:21AM George Lopez
4:54AM George Lopez
5:28AM George Lopez

Last edited by tenter; 02-04-2018 at 07:53 PM.
tenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:51 PM   #2
Dale Key
Forum Regular

Looks like the added two and a half minutes of commercials to the episodes.

Niles: God is forgiving, Miss Fine. When I was a boy, I once took five shillings out of the collection plate at church for toffee.
Fran: And nothing happened to you, right?
Niles: That's right, absolutely nothing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash other peoples' underwear.
Dale Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 03:10 PM   #3
mikey0581
Frequent Poster

I hate this even more then years pass. In the years before a new show would premiere in the earlier hours and pushing the rest in the late hours. now the new shows are after midnight, and off the clock crap. They expect us to care about new shows and they expect good ratings, good luck.
mikey0581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:39 PM   #4
loaferman
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0581
I hate this even more then years pass. In the years before a new show would premiere in the earlier hours and pushing the rest in the late hours. now the new shows are after midnight, and off the clock crap. They expect us to care about new shows and they expect good ratings, good luck.
Sometimes I get the idea that as long as they get paid for in our cable bundle they could not care less about whether we watch or enjoy the lineup.
loaferman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:33 PM   #5
mets82

I have no idea why they think putting a show at 1am will draw ratings?

Please check out my blog. I vent on all things. TV, sports etc. you name it. Its also a work in progress. Check out and see what you think.
mets82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:52 PM   #6
Adamantium
TVAdam No More

Quote:
Originally Posted by mets82
I have no idea why they think putting a show at 1am will draw ratings?
I hate "Two and a Half Men" and was upset when I saw it was coming to Nick at Nite. But now I just feel sorry for the show, for getting such a lame time slot, haha.
Adamantium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:42 PM   #7
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantium
I hate "Two and a Half Men" and was upset when I saw it was coming to Nick at Nite. But now I just feel sorry for the show, for getting such a lame time slot, haha.
The funny thing is,
it looks like FX lost the rights. They aired a lot of the show in afternoon/evening blocks. Now it gets buried late night off the clock on Nick at Nite.
FRASIER: As usual Frasier has to save the day.
MARTIN: As usual Martin has to hear about it.
Is Christ the cornerstone of your life? If not, he should be.

catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:36 AM   #8
Tubehead

Default nick at nite

i don't think Two and a Half Men should be on nick at nite! all it is ,is charlie sheen sleeping with different women!! but then aging i don't think friends or how i met your mother should be on nick at nite either!! but if there going to show newer tv series here are some i would like to see:

tv series for nick at nite
the odd couple remake
mom its already playing on repeats
the big bang theory
last man standing
Tubehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:59 PM   #9
tenter

I saw on promo that this Saturday Dec 9 there's Friends Engagement "marathon" at 11pm. It's not really a marathon, since it ended at 1AM. Not sure why promo announcer said it's "marathon"

So much hype ads for Two and a Half Men, as during any Nick@Nite shows there's two and a half men few banner for it
Old 12-07-2017, 12:02 PM   #10
tenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsrule
The funny thing is,
it looks like FX lost the rights. They aired a lot of the show in afternoon/evening blocks. Now it gets buried late night off the clock on Nick at Nite.
https://twitter.com/nickandmore/stat...73335801319426

Yes, FX lost rights and has aired in 2010-2017, I haven't watched on FX since, but I think edits are little. But last night when I watched on N@N, the edits are WAY different and appears ghost effect, like speeding up and inserting 3-4 commercial breaks during the show, even during the scene.. Same thing that happened when POP formerly aired Brady Bunch, inserting commercial breaks..
No wonder Nick at Nite edits are too much

Paramount network soon to be, (Spike) will air Two and a Half Men on Dec 16.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:20 PM   #11
TV Shows Fan
Frequent Poster

Starting Sunday The Goldbergs will move to the 6AM hour every Sunday-Friday. George Lopez will still have Saturday morning 6AM hour.
TV Shows Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:40 PM   #12
tenter

With Goldbergs move to 6AM starting this Sunday, that means George Lopez takes 2AM hour permanently after Two and a Half Men. Weird that nick at nite website schedule hasn't updated the changes.
I guess Goldbergs ratings for N@N aren't doing good enough, yet the move to 6AM explains that the show won't last long in the future. N@N has aired Goldbergs for first four seasons, they never are airing "A Christmas Story" for some reason (I checked zap2it schedule). Also out of Christmas specials, N@N isn't airing Two and a Half Men christmas episodes with Ashton Kutcher as lead, just only Charlie Sheen.

Two and a Half Men ratings has been doing decent in ratings (0.4-0.6) ratings, Goldbergs only has had 0.4-0.5 rating for total viewers (not sure why it move to 6AM). Considered N@N cable ratings are down (maybe other networks cable is dying, pretty much this is the best they can do). Especially ratings aren't going to get fixed from time to time. My point is I wish Two and a Half Men will need to get 2 hour block, instead of one hour block if ratings did ok.

On the update: the holiday marathon promo has added to nick at nite facebook, it will air Sat Dec 16 9PM (though as scheduled but some in schedule does not even contain holiday episodes). With no surprise that promo was the exact same ones from last year: the ones that did not include Goldbergs and Two and a Half Men. As far as promo posted on facebook, for some odd reason, I checked every commercials, and not once did they air the promo on TV at all. Likely they don't even care at all.

Last edited by tenter; 12-15-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-16-2017, 02:06 PM   #13
tenter

https://twitter.com/nickandmore/stat...79865276260352

Next week schedule: Lot of movies, but Monday Dec 18 8PM has Full House
Tues Dec 19 8PM has SpongeBob SquarePants (2004)
Wed Dec 20 8PM has SpongeBob 2: Sponge Out of Water (2015)
Thurs Dec 21 8PM has The LEGO Movie (2014) (N@N has advertised this movie as Thursday movie)
Fri Dec 22 8PM has Megamind (2010)
Old 12-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #14
tenter

https://twitter.com/nickandmore/stat...98849394388992

https://twitter.com/nickandmore/stat...75055107604480

I learned that when Hallmark is going to air Full House starting Jan 1. And since joining lineup shares 8PM-9PM, N@N will also continue to air Full House as well.

I did recall that back when TVLand has aired Full House before, but that was only in Jun 2005 when there was N@N 20th anniversary, but then mid in 2000s (not sure when) TVLand has shortly aired Full House, and with last minute changes, it was hard to keep track. Not sure exactly when was the last time Full House was shown in TVLand. Maybe sitcomsonline users know??

For example on Mon Dec 18 someone on twitter said that when Mom joined TVLand this fall, it also aired on other networks like CMT and FXX, and not only that, but CMT and FXX shared timeslot 3PM-4PM! So Full House airing on Hallmark and Nick at Nite will be like that. No other major schedule changes for N@N.

https://twitter.com/nickandmore/stat...74729621311489
With movies, Rango (2011) Nickelodeon premieres on Mon Jan 1 at 1pm, and will repeat on N@N 8PM-10:30PM.

On Tues Dec 26, N@N will air movie repeat Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs Evil at 8PM-9:30PM

https://twitter.com/iCaVicSamHenGam/...74508573466624
Tues Dec 26-Fri Dec 29 starting at 7PM Nickelodeon will air live action specials with extra behind the scenes edition
Tues Dec 26 7PM-8PM Henry Danger - Hour of Power special edition
Wed Dec 27 7PM-8PM Thundermans - Thunder in Paradise special edition
Thurs Dec 28 7PM-8PM Henry Danger - Danger & Thunder supersize edition extra
Fri Dec 29 7PM-8:30PM Henry Danger and Game Shakers Crossover: Danger Games - Hardcore Encore (overlapping N@N timeslot), then Full House at 8:30PM-10PM

Sun Dec 31 no plans for New Years specials, other than shows airing New Year episodes, but 7PM-9PM has SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (overlapping 8PM N@N times), 9PM-11PM SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Last edited by tenter; 12-24-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:10 AM   #15
Tubehead

i was watching the goldbergs now they moved them to 6:00 am weekdays
Tubehead is offline   Reply With Quote