Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Where Will The Good Place Go Next?; Everything's Gonna Be Okay at Freeform
ABC Mid-Season 2019 Schedule; Amy Sedaris Laffer Returns Feb. 19 on truTV
ABC Picks Up Comedy Starring Lake Bell, Dax Shepard; EPIX Dark Comedy Gets 3rd Season
Lifetime Brings in the Stars for Winter Movies; Celebs Line Up for CBS All Access' Twilight Zone
HBO Comedy Crashing Returns for Season 3; Nick Sitcom Starts Jan. 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 10, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Netflix Pays $100 Million for Another Year of Friends; Reboots of Night Gallery and New York Undercover

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection Alice - The Complete Eighth Season Step by Step - The Complete Third Season

10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 6th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 7th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 8th Season
10/02 - Ghosted - The Complete First Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Community - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/23 - Alice - The Complete Eighth Season
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Two
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Three
10/31 - The Bad News Bears - The Complete Series - All 26 Episodes
11/01 - Episodes - Season 5
11/05 - Robin Williams - Comic Genius (includes Mork & Mindy)
11/06 - American Dad! - Volume 13
11/16 - Man with a Plan - Season One
11/20 - Step by Step - The Complete Third Season
11/27 - What I Like About You - The Complete Third Season
12/04 - Family Guy - Season Sixteen
12/04 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Sixth Season
12/18 - Our Cartoon President - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #166
PZelda
Two Valeries! <3
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Russ
That's absolutely awesome Allison. You bring so much to these boards, and I hope you never leave. Things would never be the same without you. Oh you know what? It was recentely the 10th anniversary that we've known each other. I'm extremely happy to know you.
Actually, I didn't register at YL until about November 2001. But yes, 10 years this year. Crazy how time flies! I am so glad that when you joined here, you were using the same username you had at YL so I could find you here. Really doesn't feel like it's been that long! It's been 10 awesome years knowing you.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #167
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
Actually, I didn't register at YL until about November 2001. But yes, 10 years this year. Crazy how time flies! I am so glad that when you joined here, you were using the same username you had at YL so I could find you here. Really doesn't feel like it's been that long! It's been 10 awesome years knowing you.
Awww, thanks so much Allison, and I feel the same way about you. I know that we will most likely meet face to face one day, and so I have alot to look forward to in the future.
Brad Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #168
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
I hope the two of you meet, face to face! Allison is awesome!!! I had a blast with her, when she visit Southern California (back in 2007)
Yes, I remember you telling me what a great time ya'll had, and you mentioning how awesome she is on many occasions. I was so happy for you both when you met face to face, and I will be equally happy when her and I finally meet face to face.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #169
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up

I feel great today, because I have made three great new friends in the past two weeks. Karl (tv star collector) Ben, and today Joanne added me as a friend on Facebook. So thankful for all of them, as well as for all of my other amazing friends. Ya'll TRULY make my life worth living. I'm a very lucky man!!
Old 07-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #170
adultescent
Forum Regular

The Rotten Tomatoes Flixster iPhone app I just downloaded works in Australia (yay!) and is really very good (highly recommended)...
adultescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:56 AM   #171
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultescent
The Rotten Tomatoes Flixster iPhone app I just downloaded works in Australia (yay!) and is really very good (highly recommended)...
Awesome! I'm happy things worked out so well for you.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #172
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

A friend of mine made a suprise visit to town yesterday. He lives in Tennessee so I dont see him except maybe once a year, and it was fun talking and hanging out with him. Now he is on his way back home, but it was good seeing him.
MickeyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:27 AM   #173
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

Heart

since the beggining of July, I've been subscribed to an on-line dating site. I met this girl on there, we've been e-mailing and IMing each other-and I've decided that she's "that special person" for me!

I haven't felt that way about a woman since-well NEVER!!!

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."

Last edited by treky; 08-01-2011 at 03:16 AM.
treky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #174
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
since the beggining of July, I've been subscribed to an on-line dating site. I met this girl on there, we've been e-mailing and IMing each other-and I've decided that she's "that special person" for me!

I haven't felt that way about a woman since-well NEVER!!!
So happy for you man, that is awesome. I had mixed results when I use to do the online dating thing. Lots of plusses, and lots of minuses. I'm glad that you have only seen the plusses thus far, and I hope things work out for you both!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #175
PZelda
Two Valeries! <3
Forum Legend

The date for the day I depart for NYC (finally! For vacation, btw, lol) is rapidly approaching. AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT
PZelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #176
Dork
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
The date for the day I depart for NYC (finally! For vacation, btw, lol) is rapidly approaching. AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT
When are you leaving and how long are you staying there? I hope you have a great time!
Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #177
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
Joe, I am so happy for you That is awesome that you met someone. I wish the two of you nothing but enormous amount of joy
thanx, but now she's in a motel in London (she went over there on buisness) and she needs money desperatly or they'll kick her out. She's pleading with me for some, but I can't afford it and she has noone else she can turn too. (and I'm CONVINCED she's not trying to scam me!!!

POOR GIRL
Old 08-12-2011, 12:21 AM   #178
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

well, I haven't asked her about that, but she must have gotten the problem solved somehow, because I've talked to her 3 times since then and she hasn't mentioned it.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:57 AM   #179
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Heart

This day has gotten off to an amazing start for me. Went for a 3:00 am walk, and God revealed something to me that Iv'e been desperate to know ever since I was a young lad. It's a miracle, and I'm about to break down in tears of joy. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. So much to be thankful for. Amazing friends, an amazing family, and most importantely, an amazing God. Not once have You ever failed me Lord, not once. I'm 100% serious. Whenever I do right, and turn from my sins, I become blessed 100 fold, and in ways that most people would never be able to imagine. Everytime God was there, and fulfilled every single promise He ever gave in the Bible. EVERYTHING He said in the Bible is EXACTLY as God said it would be, no exaggeration. I have hope, and known now that today is the start of my new life. That's what God told me on my early morning walk, and at that very moment, I was filled with an indescribable peace. The first half of my life was rough, to put it mildly, but it was all for a reason, all for this moment! My new life will be filled with unfailing love, hope, humbleness, joy, peace, mercy, compassion, forgiveness, pure heartedness, and every other wonderful thing that You declared through Your Word. Thank you Lord for your incredible mercy. I gave up on you, but You NEVER gave up on me!!! When I fell into the bottomless pit, You held out your hand, and pulled me out. There's no way to get out of that bottomless pit, except through You Lord!! Faith the size of a mustard seed cab move mountains. You pulled me back up onto my feet, when my legs gave out on me, Now I stand firm, and steady. You have given me the best three months that Iv'e ever had in my life. So nice to be able to say good, or great when people ask how I'm doing. never had that before, but for everyday in these last three months, not one day has passed, where I didn't say great, or good!!! I will be that Prodigal Son that Iv'e always yearned to be, but never thought I would. I didn't understand the quasi modo thing, but you revealed it to me two days ago. Told my family, and my therapist that I didn't understand what it meant, but two days ago, you showed me beyond the shadow of a doubt what that meant. Another one of the greatest moments of my life. Today is a new day, and all former things are passed. I love you my King, I love you more than life itself, and will exalt your beautiful name every single day of my life, and for all eternity when I finally meet You, and give you that hug that I've been yearning for my entire life!!! Without you Lord, life is really death, and through you, death becomes life. Can't wait to see what you have in store for me for the rest of my life! THANK YOU LORD Jesus, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Last edited by Brad Russ; 08-20-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:04 AM   #180
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

I had a wonderful day today. Talked to two great friends on the phone, Hung out with my buddy Preston, and stayed true to my REAL friends and stood up for the truth knowing it would get me in trouble. Don't regret one single thing that I said.

Last edited by Brad Russ; 09-14-2011 at 07:55 AM.