Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

2017 Thanksgiving TV Marathons on TV This Holiday Weekend
Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 12:33 AM   #16
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
I'm sorry that your eyes suffer from allergies as well Cathy. I'm hoping that it's just allergies in my case too. If it doesn't get better I will have to go to the eye doctor.

I hope so too.

My spring starts with nasal allergies. Summer comes this eye thing (which only started last year). Then fall comes and the allergies and sinus problems start. Ugh.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #17
clj2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsongirl
I hope so too.

My spring starts with nasal allergies. Summer comes this eye thing (which only started last year). Then fall comes and the allergies and sinus problems start. Ugh.
I hope you get feeling better - I have allergies badly sometimes too, ALWAYS before bed. I start climbing the walls if I can't breathe through my nose or breathe well, so I usually wind up taking a benadryl or something.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #18
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel

The second session of summer semester starts today. Sick.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #19
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
Why are you in summer school. Did you do something wrong, Michael? Is this a Breakfast Club type of thing? LOL. j/k. The first session flew by, or easy for me to say, lol. Good luck. I admire your determination.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:18 AM   #20
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
Do you ever get a vacation?

I remember college...I had to take summer classes too or I might still be there now!

Old 06-30-2009, 02:18 AM   #21
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

Angry

I have this friend that I used to work with. We worked together almost a year and a half and got to be pretty close. Infact, it was this friend that introduced me to Kelly. However, for no reason that I can think of, she is totally ignoring me now. About a month ago she sent me an email to tell me that she was going to call me the following week. She has yet to call me. I've sent her a couple of emails and texts since then, none of which she has returned. I've also left about three messages on her voicemail to call me back. No such luck. I decided last week that the ball was in her court and that it was up to her to give me a call if she wanted to talk. However, last week was her 27th birthday, so I did send her a card in the mail. She never even called me to thank me for the card!! I am just beyond clueless as to why she is acting this way. I didn't do anything wrong. Its like she just up and decided that she didn't want to be friends anymore. What gives?

Old 06-30-2009, 02:34 AM   #22
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Why are you in summer school. Did you do something wrong, Michael? Is this a Breakfast Club type of thing? LOL. j/k. The first session flew by, or easy for me to say, lol. Good luck. I admire your determination.

The first session actually did fly by. At times when I was sitting in class for three hours it didn't seem like it, but it really did. I have four classes left to graduate, and since I have three 400-level accounting classes in the fall, I figured it would be easier to get this one out of the way now. And thanks!

Old 06-30-2009, 02:37 AM   #23
Hollywood Rock Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood Fan
My back just won't get better. It seems to be worse when I go to bed. It gets so stiff. On top of that I have a cold. I've been sneezing all day and my eyes are watery.
Sonny, I hope that you feel better and soon, my friend

Old 06-30-2009, 02:37 AM   #24
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel

Quote:

I remember college...I had to take summer classes too or I might still be there now!

I got an entire week off between the first summer session and this one...so basically, no. Though, it was better than the 5 days I had off in between the last two semesters! I've taken summer classes from May-June the past few years, but this is the first time I'm taking a July-August class on top of that.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:38 AM   #25
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:

LOL. Cathy, were you posting here towards the end of college? I seem to remember you being happy and relieved.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:47 AM   #26
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine
I have this friend that I used to work with. We worked together almost a year and a half and got to be pretty close. Infact, it was this friend that introduced me to Kelly. However, for no reason that I can think of, she is totally ignoring me now. About a month ago she sent me an email to tell me that she was going to call me the following week. She has yet to call me. I've sent her a couple of emails and texts since then, none of which she has returned. I've also left about three messages on her voicemail to call me back. No such luck. I decided last week that the ball was in her court and that it was up to her to give me a call if she wanted to talk. However, last week was her 27th birthday, so I did send her a card in the mail. She never even called me to thank me for the card!! I am just beyond clueless as to why she is acting this way. I didn't do anything wrong. Its like she just up and decided that she didn't want to be friends anymore. What gives?
I don't know what the hell makes some people tick, Mike. Do you have a mutual friend so you can find out if she's okay? If she is, throw in the towel. You shouldn't have to chase after anyone. Three calls and e-mails, enough. I don't want to sound like Stuart Smalley or whatever his name was, but you're good enough, smart enough, and God darn it, people like you! lol. Really though, her loss. She sounds like she needs a refresher course in manners. I've been betrayed and dumped for no reason. I swear that the better you are to some people, the more they treat you like a chump. Not you, but you know what I mean. Have I said this today? People suck. That felt good, lol.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:58 AM   #27
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
My back just won't get better. It seems to be worse when I go to bed. It gets so stiff. On top of that I have a cold. I've been sneezing all day and my eyes are watery.
That's terrible Sonny. Spinal pain is the worst kind of pain. That's what I have, but in my neck, where the spine starts. Is it your lower back, which is your lumbar spine? That's what Lou had. He had a herniated disc that actually popped while he was in the shower. We were so lucky that he didn't fall. He screamed, and he had to use my back as a resting thing, so I could lower him to the floor. He's no lightweight either! lol
If this keeps up, you may need to have an MRI. I'd hate to see it turn into something serious. Lou had to have that spinal fusion surgery, but I doubt it will come to that.

Old 06-30-2009, 12:40 PM   #28
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

Angry

When I woke up this morning and checked my email, I found out that I had been turned down for yet another job. That is three in 24 hours!

Old 06-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #29
Family Ties Forever!

Thanks Janice and Mike.

Quote:

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better Sonny.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #30
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

Sonny, I'm very sorry to hear about your back. I've been so involved in my own problems I didn't see your post until now. I hope that you feel better soon.

Closed Thread