Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Netflix's Disjointed to End After One Season; Will & Grace Revival Coming to DVD
Fri-Yay: Is the Era of the "Sadcom" Over?; TBS Lands Pilot from Emmy Winner
The CW to Expand to 6 Nights; Netflix Gets 5th Season of Grace and Frankie
CBS Renews Digital Sitcom; Judy Greer Is Not Kidding, She Joins Jim Carrey Comedy
Rare Gems on getTV for Black History Month; Showtime Comedy Pilot Brings Out the Stars
ABC Crossovers Set for March 1; Tosh.0 Gets 3 Additional Seasons Thru 2020
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of February 12, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Tosh.0 Gets Three Season Renewal; New DVDs for Diff'rent Strokes and More
Fri-Yay: High Concept Sitcoms; Bravo's Imposters Returns in April
COZI TV Remembers John Mahoney with Frasier Marathon; Kim Possible The Movie Coming to Disney
New Muppet Babies Coming to Disney Junior; Cartoon Network Comedy Gets 5 Week-Run

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February)

Trial & Error - The Complete First Season Superior Donuts - Season One Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Complete Fifth Season Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season

01/09 - Girlfriends - The Complete Series
01/16 - Trial & Error - The Complete First Season
01/22 - Superior Donuts - Season One
01/23 - Baskets - The Complete Season Two
02/06 - All in the Family - Seasons 1-5
02/06 - Bosom Buddies - The Complete Series
02/13 - Broad City - Season 4
02/13 - Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection
02/27 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Seventh Season
02/27 - Green Acres - The Complete Fifth Season
02/27 - Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-15-2018, 03:23 PM   #31
James T
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicbookwriter
I've done work in the wrestling biz over the years and I know for a fact that Haynes has always been a loon.

With that said (and all the seriously crazy nonsense Haynes has said) there is a distinct possibility that he may not be lying this time around.

WWF (now WWE) had a horrible road and touring schedule through the 1980s - as did many of the smaller territories around the country - and it is entirely plausible that Haynes did take on side gigs for money and drugs in addition to his WWF pay.

I can also believe that the touring schedule brought him into contact with legit drug traffickers and could have put him in Arkansas during the time period of the murders. I wouldn't be so quick to disregard what he's saying here.

I might be more inclined to believe him if

A. I hadn't seen the Benoit Conspiracy DVD.

B. He hadn't confessed to also being involved in the Michael Francke murder a decade or more back.

C. There wasn't begging for money-I am not sure if he is in cahoots with the guy running that page, or if he has access to the money, but you have to be hugely suspicious-old school wrestlers are mostly carnies who will do pretty much anything to fleece money from the marks & he is in on the bs brain trauma lawsuit against WWE. He was arrested for fraud 20 years back. I just don't see why somebody who was in a good spot making several hundred thousand a year would risk it all, nor why the drug dealers would need him when there were people close to home that could have provided the same service for less money.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:41 PM   #32
wiseguy182

I really can't put into context the extent of Billy Jack's anger. Let's just say I think any judge in the country would grant Vince a Personal Protection Order against him. I'm shocked Haynes hasn't murdered someone by this point. I remember shutting off his interview after only a few minutes because I was turned off at just how angry he was. (And I've sat through some pretty disturbing things on television, well, UM at times comes to mind).

Linda Ives says they are working to corroborate his information. Wouldn't be shocked if that day never comes.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:50 AM   #33
James T
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
I really can't put into context the extent of Billy Jack's anger. Let's just say I think any judge in the country would grant Vince a Personal Protection Order against him. I'm shocked Haynes hasn't murdered someone by this point. I remember shutting off his interview after only a few minutes because I was turned off at just how angry he was. (And I've sat through some pretty disturbing things on television, well, UM at times comes to mind).

Linda Ives says they are working to corroborate his information. Wouldn't be shocked if that day never comes.

Like Cornette he is a big bag of wind looking to get themselves over-they run their mouths saying how they are going to beat such & such up & do nothing-Cornette was making threats to Russo from late 1999 onward, yet he sat in a room with him for a year or more in TNA & did nothing. Haynes is just looking for attention & money making opportunities, not to say he isn't crazy-he plainly is & had that rep in the business going back to the 1980's, but he is a physically wasted shell of a man now.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:23 AM   #34
wiseguy182

I just forced myself to sit through the Billy Jack Haynes shoot interview, which was painful to watch and over two and a half hours long (!). Among some of his other diatribes, he claims Vince also murdered the following people:

Dino Bravo (murdered by the mafia for selling cigarettes)
Kerry Von Erich (committed suicide, probably for multiple reasons -- to avoid extensive jail time, dissolution of his marriage and a history of suicide in his family).
Big Boss Man (heart attack)
Bryan Pillman (undetected heart disease, history of heart disease in his family)
Owen Hart (fell to his death in freak accident)
British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith (no official cause of death was ever determined. Haynes claims Davey came to him while he was still alive and said "Vince murdered me.")
Crash Holly (died by choking on his own vomit)
Eddie Guerrero (heart failure/disease)

As well as a whole host of others. Basically claims Vince murdered upwards of 80 people.

Haynes also fully admits to being a sociopath, stated he gave serious consideration to shooting his own father and once beat a guy to a bloody pulp and was subsequently arrested for assault and battery (the motive was that the victim claimed Haynes was a homosexual).

Also claims the 1994 steroid trial was rigged, believes Vince has suspicious motives for changing the name of the company from WWF to WWE (Vince was forced to after another company using the WWF name sued him -- The World Wildlife Fund), among other assorted nonsense.

Interesting article
http://katv.com/news/local/more-from...tracks-witness

Wait, what? ? He says he VIDEOTAPED the train hitting the boys, but isn't sure he still has the tape? Wouldn't that be important to preserve? Why didn't he come forward with this earlier, even if it had to be anonymously? And wasn't one of the kids still alive (but unconscious) when the train hit? So Haynes videotaped it but didn't try to save him?

God that's messed up.

If he has that videotape (if it exists at all), I sure hope he finds it. If nothing else, it can clear up the mystery of whether or not the tarp was there.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:52 AM   #35
James T
Forum Regular

Quote:
I just forced myself to sit through the Billy Jack Haynes shoot interview, which was painful to watch and over two and a half hours long (!). Among some of his other diatribes, he claims Vince also murdered the following people:

Dino Bravo (murdered by the mafia for selling cigarettes)
Kerry Von Erich (committed suicide, probably for multiple reasons -- to avoid extensive jail time, dissolution of his marriage and a history of suicide in his family).
Big Boss Man (heart attack)
Bryan Pillman (undetected heart disease, history of heart disease in his family)
Owen Hart (fell to his death in freak accident)
British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith (no official cause of death was ever determined. Haynes claims Davey came to him while he was still alive and said "Vince murdered me.")
Crash Holly (died by choking on his own vomit)
Eddie Guerrero (heart failure/disease)

As well as a whole host of others. Basically claims Vince murdered upwards of 80 people.

Haynes also fully admits to being a sociopath, stated he gave serious consideration to shooting his own father and once beat a guy to a bloody pulp and was subsequently arrested for assault and battery (the motive was that the victim claimed Haynes was a homosexual).

Also claims the 1994 steroid trial was rigged, believes Vince has suspicious motives for changing the name of the company from WWF to WWE (Vince was forced to after another company using the WWF name sued him -- The World Wildlife Fund), among other assorted nonsense.

Interesting article
http://katv.com/news/local/more-from...tracks-witness

Wait, what? ? He says he VIDEOTAPED the train hitting the boys, but isn't sure he still has the tape? Wouldn't that be important to preserve? Why didn't he come forward with this earlier, even if it had to be anonymously? And wasn't one of the kids still alive (but unconscious) when the train hit? So Haynes videotaped it but didn't try to save him?

God that's messed up.

If he has that videotape (if it exists at all), I sure hope he finds it. If nothing else, it can clear up the mystery of whether or not the tarp was there.

Ah an elusive video tape like Bigfoot, Aliens, Ghosts etc, they recorded it but it goes mysteriously missing. Why would he videotape it? Not being funny but why would drug dealers & their muscle be carrying around video equipment which would be an unnecessary hindrance & would implicate them if arrested? Also video equipment back then was not generally used by the public due to the cost & the quality wasn't that great.

Think Billy took too many Hercules chain shots & Sheik suplexes to the head.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:28 PM   #36
wiseguy182

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T
Ah an elusive video tape like Bigfoot, Aliens, Ghosts etc, they recorded it but it goes mysteriously missing. Why would he videotape it? Not being funny but why would drug dealers & their muscle be carrying around video equipment which would be an unnecessary hindrance & would implicate them if arrested? Also video equipment back then was not generally used by the public due to the cost & the quality wasn't that great.

Think Billy took too many Hercules chain shots & Sheik suplexes to the head.

Right. Also, it was 4 a.m. when the boys were run over, so presumably it was pitch black outside.

Interestingly, Haynes says he was a "millionaire" at one point, but was on food stamps at the time of the interview (2009).

I should also point out that Haynes says he HATED traveling and would get back to Oregon whenever he had the chance because his father was blind and crippled and had no other family, making it all the more unlikely he would just travel to Arkansas for something not related to the WWE. Also says in October of 1987, he nearly overdosed on drugs. That was two months after the murders, so who knows what state his mind was in at that point.

As a sidebar, he says the original plan was for him and Hercules to go out just before Hogan/Andre and there was to be no bleeding, but Vince changed it at the last minute to have them go out second (they wanted to have a popcorn match as the second-to-last) and for Haynes to bleed. Billy Jack says he couldn't get the blade out of his wrist tape soon enough, so he just told Herc to "Hit me full force with the chain", which he did several times. They were actually good friends in real life.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:27 PM   #37
BiffMunson
Occasional Poster

I had high hopes when I first heard about a new story coming out. Then this is what we get? Absolute farce. The fact that a "legitimate" news station came out with this is a laughing stock. No wonder most educated people don't trust the media anymore.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:33 PM   #38
James T
Forum Regular

Quote:
Right. Also, it was 4 a.m. when the boys were run over, so presumably it was pitch black outside.

Interestingly, Haynes says he was a "millionaire" at one point, but was on food stamps at the time of the interview (2009).

I should also point out that Haynes says he HATED traveling and would get back to Oregon whenever he had the chance because his father was blind and crippled and had no other family, making it all the more unlikely he would just travel to Arkansas for something not related to the WWE. Also says in October of 1987, he nearly overdosed on drugs. That was two months after the murders, so who knows what state his mind was in at that point.

As a sidebar, he says the original plan was for him and Hercules to go out just before Hogan/Andre and there was to be no bleeding, but Vince changed it at the last minute to have them go out second (they wanted to have a popcorn match as the second-to-last) and for Haynes to bleed. Billy Jack says he couldn't get the blade out of his wrist tape soon enough, so he just told Herc to "Hit me full force with the chain", which he did several times. They were actually good friends in real life.

Exactly, unless they were drug dealers wearing headlamps when they were trying not to be noticed-this story is ridiculous & gets even more so every time he opens his mouth.

A millionaire? What a laugh-he spent most of his career working for Don Owen in Portland who had a great rep for paying the guys fairly/above fair-but it wasn't huge money by any means. He worked for Eddie & Mike Graham in Florida who had reps as being lousy pay off guys. WWF he would have been making good money-but he was probably on about 250-300k a year & he was only there for 2 years & had to pay expenses. WCW he probably made very little as Black Blood & was gone quick. There is no way he was anywhere near a millionaire-even if he was the best guy at saving money in wrestling he wouldn't have been & he was spending a lot of his money on drugs-both recreational & physique enhancing, along with all the expenses incurred on the road.