Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV Adds More Affiliates; Paramount Network Invites You to Catch Up on Heathers
Fox Picks Up Sitcom The Cool Kids for Full Season; CBS and ABC Back Nine Pickups
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 22, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Is Alice Next in Line for a Reboot?; CBS Gives Full Season to Three New Series
Fri-Yay: New Sitcoms - What's Working and What's Not?; Brockmire Season 3 Brings Out the Stars
ABC Picks Up Single Parents for Full Year; Netflix Gets Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine Sitcom
Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-06-2002, 06:12 PM   #1
Cara Oatmeal
Banned
Banned!!

Send a message via AIM to Cara Oatmeal
Default alot of people at my school are afraid to go to school tomorrow

in art 9th pd we were all makin funna this kid that failed last year and ended up in our grade he looks exactly like the hunchback of notre dame and we were like makin funna him and then I was like hey dan u gonna bring a gun to school and he said yes real seriously then i was like tomorrow and he said yes and then he was like trust me if i bring a gun to school u will be the first to know then he named people that would go next and in 6th period he told my teacher miss washburn that he cant handle it anymore and we was bein so serious and nobody that was makin funna him wants to go to school tomorrow hes in 1st pd 4th pd 6th pd and 9th pd wit me so I dont wanna go but its funny and I dont wanna tell on him cause I kinda dug my own grave there
Old 02-06-2002, 06:26 PM   #2
Chocoholic
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Veteran

Cool

I really think you should report him. You shouldn't take chances with people like that. I don't want to hear about another school shooting. Can't you do it anonymously?
Old 02-06-2002, 07:07 PM   #3
Max Whittaker
I want Serenity back

I agree. Report it. You have nothing to lose. He will be disciplined for saying that, whether or not he ment it. But if you don't tell, he may actually go through with it. And there will be no one to stop him.
Faced with apathy, I will take action.
Faced with conflict, I will seek common ground.
Faced with adversity, I will persevere.
I will carry this commitment with me this year and beyond.
I am an AmeriCorps member, and I will get things done.
Old 02-06-2002, 07:34 PM   #4
Cara Oatmeal
Banned
Banned!!

me and my cuz jessie and friend nikki are gonna call him in like a few minutes and seein whats goin down
Old 02-06-2002, 07:53 PM   #5
Sean Snow
moo
Forum Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow

Quote:
Originally posted by Max Whittaker
I agree. Report it. You have nothing to lose. He will be disciplined for saying that, whether or not he ment it. But if you don't tell, he may actually go through with it. And there will be no one to stop him.
I agree 110% with that. So what if he'll get mad at you or something? At least people can feel safer at your school!
If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." - John F. Kennedy
Old 02-06-2002, 07:58 PM   #6
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Send a message via AIM to FOLrocks1

I think you shoudl report him, too. So what if he gets mad? At least you won't be that scared!

Sophia: (to Blanche) Fasten your seatbelt, slut puppie. This ain't gunna be no cakewalk.

Blanche: I don't really mind Clayton being homosexual, I just don't like him dating men.
Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?
Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.
Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.

JACOB
Old 02-06-2002, 08:05 PM   #7
Cara Oatmeal
Banned
Banned!!

we called him and his sister answered and she is in third grade and we were like does dan have a gun and she was like ya 4 and she said she knew where the key was so we hung up with her then called bak with my other friend josh and my friend nikki again and we got dan then he was like this is cara and nikki isnt it and then I asked him if he was gonna kill us and he said maybe then he said he was gonna kill himself and then i asked him if he was gonna do it tonite and he said he was thinkin about it then he asked me WHAT DO U WANT!?!?!?! and I said u cant scare me on the phone danny boy and he hung up
Old 02-06-2002, 08:14 PM   #8
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

OMG! What are you going to do? Did you tell your parents? Are you going to go to school tomorrow!?
Old 02-06-2002, 08:21 PM   #9
Kay Scarpetta
Defy Gravity 8.26.05
Forum Celebrity

If I were you, I'd do something. Fast. I seriously don't want another school shooting. Too many people get injured and killed in shootings. Call the police or something. He'll get in trouble for saying it. It's a threat.

To be a Broadway Freak, you must live, eat, sleep, study, devout, think, obsess, dream, believe Broadway.
You must know original & revival casts, soundtracks, performance runs, dates, theatres, numbers, how many Tony Awards A Chorus Line won.
You must be Broadway.
That's right bitches. I AM Broadway.
Old 02-06-2002, 08:35 PM   #10
JDS84

You should report it. That is not something to be taken lightly. If people at my school would have listened to Scott. Then 2 people would still be alive.
Old 02-06-2002, 08:35 PM   #11
Cara Oatmeal
Banned
Banned!!

I called him and he said he aint crazy enuff to do it but he is thinkin about committin suicide
Old 02-06-2002, 08:52 PM   #12
JDS84

That is good that he isn't going to go on a killing spree at school. But he needs help.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:20 PM   #13
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

How old are you Cara?
Old 02-06-2002, 09:40 PM   #14
Adele
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to Adele

Cara....don't take this the wrong way, but you sound like a total dumbass! God, I just LOVE how you're making the problem worse......

BUT, I'm sure he's just jacking you around. Although, if you really don't like him......you can tell on him just to get him in trouble. lol I kind of feel bad for hunch backs.......

Last edited by Adele; 02-06-2002 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:43 PM   #15
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Quote:
Originally posted by Adele

I kind of feel bad for hunch backs.......
LOL me too!