Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Celebrities Get Animated on Animal Planet; Freeform Drama Pilot Underway
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 16, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Game of Thrones Leads Emmy Nominations; New Beverly Hillbillies DVDs Coming in October
Fri-Yay: What Was the Best Decade for Sitcoms?; The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations
Netflix Gets Christina Applegate Comedy; South Park Returns Sept. 26 for Season 22
Alone Together Returns Aug. 1 on Freeform; Sony Crackle Gets Rob Riggle Comedy
CBS Fall 2018 Premiere Dates; Freeform Announces Holiday Movies for 2018

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July)

New Girl - The Complete Seventh Season Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-07-2002, 05:12 PM   #1
Mossopp
asleep at the wheel

Question Quick survey

I was looking through my old yearbook and there was this wee section in the back where all the 6th Years had their own profiles. The sections we each had to complete were -
"What is your most memorable moment?", "What's your most embarrasing moment?", "What's your most used phrase?" and "Describe yourself in 3 words."
What would you put if you were to complete this wee profile?
I lot of my answers have changed in the 2 years since I actually completed the profile for the yearbook. Here's my answers now -

Most memorable moment
Each day of my life seems to pretty much blend into the next but highlights for me include -
*Being on stage at the Talent Show 2000
*Last day of school

Most embarrasing moment
Getting completely wrecked at the office Christmas party in 2000. I had to get the train from Glasgow to Helensburgh and then I had to get the bus from Helensburgh to my house. I couldn't even walk in a straight line and I was so pleased that I made it back to Helensburgh in one piece. I got on the bus and then this girl whom I'd had a major crush on for, like, 3 years get's on and sits right next to me. I'm sooooo drunk but I'm trying really hard not to let her know it (even though I probably reeked of wine and vodka). We're chatting away and I think everything is going fine....and then I start to feel really woozy.
I then proceeded to throw up all over myself, right in front of her! I could've died - I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.
I never saw her again.

Most used phrase
"What in the hell was that all about????!!!"

Me in 3 words
High Octane Philosopher

Last edited by Mossopp; 02-07-2002 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-07-2002, 05:43 PM   #2
Kay Scarpetta
Defy Gravity 8.26.05
Forum Celebrity

Default Re: Quick survey

Most memorable moment
When I went flying over the side of a low cliff in upstate NY. I actually landed perfectly though on my skiis. I thought I was going to die *shudders* Hey maybe I'll be the next Picaboo Street!

Most embarrasing moment
Last year one day in school we had spaghetti and sauce for lunch... well I didn't realize the sauce on mine so I leaned forward to tell my friend something..... and got red sauce ALL over my white shirt. What makes it worse was it was on the upper part of my chest. I had to walk to my backpack upstairs and get my gym shirt. It must have been the longest walk of my whole entire life.

Most used phrase
"Jesus Christ would you shut the hell up?!?"

Me in 3 words
Sarcastic. Funny. Bitchy....hehe sometimes on that last one

To be a Broadway Freak, you must live, eat, sleep, study, devout, think, obsess, dream, believe Broadway.
You must know original & revival casts, soundtracks, performance runs, dates, theatres, numbers, how many Tony Awards A Chorus Line won.
You must be Broadway.
That's right bitches. I AM Broadway.

Last edited by Kay Scarpetta; 02-07-2002 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-07-2002, 05:47 PM   #3
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

I got lucky; we didn't have to do one of these for our yearbook.

Memorable Moment
Probably the day I moved into the dorms at my first college. That day and the next day (first day of school) were pure hell on earth. It was 175 degrees in the dorm and I was really homesick. I wanted to quit school right then. Those two days seemed like 7. That was almost 4 years ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Embarrasing Moment
Let me just sum this up by saying anything that had to do with this guy I had a crush on for 6 years. Boy, he was a jerk!!!

Phrase
I have absolutely no idea what to put here

Me in 3 Words
Freeky Obsessive Loner? I've never been good at describing myself.
Old 02-07-2002, 05:59 PM   #4
Max Whittaker
I want Serenity back

Default Re: Re: Quick survey

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa Whelchel Forever
Most memorable moment
Warm summer days and cool summer rains. I don't know what it is about them. They just are memorable.

Most embarrasing moment
Maybe not being able to get my avatar to work.

Most used phrase
Illogical

Me in 3 words
Trekkie, kind, lonely
Faced with apathy, I will take action.
Faced with conflict, I will seek common ground.
Faced with adversity, I will persevere.
I will carry this commitment with me this year and beyond.
I am an AmeriCorps member, and I will get things done.
Old 02-07-2002, 06:25 PM   #5
Warm & Fuzzy
Forum Veteran

Default Re: Quick survey

Most memorable moment
When I fell down the stage stairs performing a school play or something, LOL.

Most embarrasing moment
When my teacher accused me of talking with pigeons....
Most used phrase
IN YOUR FACE!

Me in 3 words
Funny, smart, and smart!

Old 02-07-2002, 06:46 PM   #6
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Most memorable moment
I dunno

Most embarrasing moment
A REALLY stupid picture of me got published in the newspaper

Most used phrase
I dunno <~~~ that's my most used phrase

Me in 3 words
Idiotic. hyper. umm...
Old 02-07-2002, 07:00 PM   #7
Bootsy Whoosh
Storms abrewin'...

Default Re: Re: Quick survey

Most memorable moment

Hmm....probably my prom and even more so after-prom. I made alot of new, great friends that night that I am still friends with, so I guess it is memorable because in a small way I am reminded of that night alot when I see my friends.

Oh...and the two times I got caught doing something really "bad" by my parents. I put it in quotations because me and alot of other people would not consider what I did bad, but my uptight parents sure did/do. Even though I don't entirely think I was in the wrong (although in the one case I guess I was and my parents had a legitimate reason to be so mad), I still feel really bad letting my parents down so much, and I'm sure I'll remember those two times the rest of my life.

Most embarrasing moment

Hmmmm...like Mossop, my most embarrasing moment also involves being totally "wrecked"
One time I was really messed up and I put eye drops in my eyes (as I often do b/c of my contacts), but, being in the state I was, my aim was off, the drops went down my face and into my mouth. It felt like I drank a gallon of it, and it tasted absolutely awful. So then I read the back of the bottle that says to call the poison control center immediately if swallowed, and I get all paranoid I am going to die that night from the eyedrops, so I absolutely insist on calling poison control, and me and my friends probably made total a$$es of ourselves. Oh well, I'm sure it's not the first time someone there got a late-night drunk phone call. However, my friends still make fun of me for this night, especially anytime I put in eyedrops.

Most used phrase

I don't really have one....I say "bull*****" alot I guess.

Me in 3 words

Fun-loving, generous, and internet-addict!
Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character for it will become your destiny. - unknown

Last edited by Bootsy Whoosh; 02-07-2002 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-07-2002, 07:36 PM   #8
80skid
smile :)
Forum Regular

most memorable moment
Okay, mine's the same as my embarassing one, but I'll put in a different embarassing one. I was walking to class on a really muddy day when I tripped and fell right on my face and got covered in mud. Unfortunately, I was wearing my school uniform (not fun ) and I was covered in mud -- with absolutely nothing to put on over my muddy clothes and no bathroom nearby to wash off. Too many people saw me... I'm still in shame.
most embarassing moment
Other than the mud, probably when I was going to my locker, and running... and I ran right into the principal on her first day (we just got a new one last year) when she was talking to a teacher. Ugh.
most used phrase
"freaky!" - for everything, lol.
me in 3 words
memorable (lol), klutzy, a little strange...
Old 02-07-2002, 08:26 PM   #9
XoVanillaRain90oX
youre RAD <3<3

"What is your most memorable moment?"
When I performed in a play in front of our bishop @ my school!!!

"What's your most embarrasing moment?"
Ok, a few weeks ago I was foolin around with my pen, and the cap fell on the floor. When I bent down to pick it up, my head literally SLAMMED onto this one boys chair..OMG That or when I fell on a block of ice in front of my school

"What's your most used phrase?"
'Yea, so...?'

"Describe yourself in 3 words."
Very, very, sane

Proud PLAY fan, that's right 2001 - forever.
Old 02-07-2002, 09:05 PM   #10
Montana Ponine
Tragically Beautiful

Send a message via AIM to Montana Ponine

Most Memorable Moment:
This is a hard one! Maybe when I was first in a play...that was soooo fun.

Most Embarrassing Moment:
Weeell, this probably isn't my MOST embarrassing moment but its the most embarrassing one i can think about right now..i think i've told you guys this once before but whatever: once when i was in the third grade, we were taking a multiplacation times test, and I had all the answers and my hand and was sorta peeking at them () because i was really stupid back then.. and i didn't think anyone saw me but the next thing i know my teacher is coming up to me, taking my paper from me and saying, "I'll take that." OMG i was SOO embarrassed, my face was burning gosh i swear i will never cheat again!!!

Most Used Phrase:
I'd say... "Coolio" and "Holy Pineapple"

Me in 3 Words:
weird, strange, unordinary

^ : I have an imaginary friend named Darla. but she's in the hospital right now..she has the bubonic plague. Does that explain the above?
Old 02-07-2002, 10:28 PM   #11
JoPol_wannabe

Most Memorable Moment:
In kindergarten we took a field trip and it was to my house (I live on a farm) so I didn't even have to get up for school just be ready when they came, but we spent the whole day at my place it was great. Also in speech class I did this speech on this childrens story and everyone thought I was so funny that they made me do my speech all day.

Most Embarrassing Moment:
One day in math class I was sitting across from this guy I really liked and all of a sudden he looks at me and says you don't look to good and I pucked and some of it got on his shoes I just wanted to die.

Most Used Phrase:
Alrighty then, Groovey, WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHTTTTTSSSSS UUUUPPPPP.

Me in 3 Words:
Crazy, Funny, & Insane

Last edited by JoPol_wannabe; 02-07-2002 at 10:29 PM.
Old 02-07-2002, 10:34 PM   #12
Kay Scarpetta
Defy Gravity 8.26.05
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally posted by Montana Ponine
^ : I have an imaginary friend named Darla. but she's in the hospital right now..she has the bubonic plague. Does that explain the above?
-ahem- yeah. I have an imaginary friend too. Not the one you were talking to before. The one sitting here with me is Darlene
Old 02-07-2002, 10:51 PM   #13
XoVanillaRain90oX
youre RAD <3<3

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa Whelchel Forever

-ahem- yeah. I have an imaginary friend too. Not the one you were talking to before. The one sitting here with me is Darlene
My cousin has 92837 imaginary friends..One lived with me for a while, Ooh-Ooh was its name..Yea...Then she moved back in with her and went to the hospital..She is currently covered in bandages..Poor thing (lol)
Old 02-07-2002, 11:09 PM   #14
Beruche
Chicago

Most Memerable Moment
Well I have two. The first was in the 3rd grade when I got my first A ever. The second is 4th grade because I really did get perfect grades then. I miss 4th grade..... Stupid 5th grade....

Most Embarrasing Moment
To many to pick one....

Most used phrase
"I wish I had perfect grades" and "I hate my life"

Me in 3 Words
Strange,Stupid and sad?