Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

One Day at a Time links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / One Day at a Time Photo Gallery


One Day at a Time - The Complete First Season

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete First Season on DVD
One Day at a Time - The Complete Series

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > One Day at a Time

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Hallmark Channel Upfront: New Podcast; ABC Gets 2nd Season of The Conners
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of March 25, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: The Conners Renewed for a Second Season; (Almost) Everything Brady Related Coming to a DVD Box Set
Fri-Yay: Original Comedies at Netflix; ABC Announces April Finales, Including TGIF
Antenna TV's Gimme a Break! Spring Break Marathon; Netflix Gets Mindy Kaling Comedy Series
COZI TV Celebrates April Fools with Pranks; HBO Comedy Gets 4th Season
Sabrina Returns April 5 on Netflix; Remembering Character Actor Richard Erdman of Community


New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February/March)

Step by Step - The Complete Fourth Season What I Like About You - The Complete Fourth Season Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Second Season Alice - The Complete Ninth Season The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Fifth Season

01/08 - Family Guy - 20 Greatest Hits
01/22 - Fuller House - The Complete Third Season
01/22 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Fourth Season (WBShop.com)
01/29 - Ballers - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
01/29 - Crashing - The Complete Second Season
01/29 - The Game - The Complete Series
01/29 - Kidding - Season One
02/05 - Family Guy - Part 1 - Volumes 1-5
02/05 - Family Guy - Part 2 - Volumes 6-10
02/05 - Family Guy - Part 3 - Seasons 10-14
02/05 - First Lady of Television - Betty White Collection (40 rare and acclaimed episodes from her early days in television)
02/05 - Mama's Family - Seasons 1-6 - The Complete Series
02/12 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-3 (Blu-ray)
02/12 - Step by Step - The Complete Fourth Season
02/26 - What I Like About You - The Complete Fourth Season
03/05 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Second Season (WBShop.com)
03/12 - Alice - The Complete Ninth Season (WBShop.com)
03/26 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2019, 11:11 PM   #316
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 38,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenfan1234 View Post
It's true!!

I think there should be a Lego man in the likeness of Lem!!!
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:32 PM   #317
opus
VB
Forum Veteran
 
opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 31, 2003
Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years)
Posts: 12,995
Default

Name:  717815A0-AB6B-4404-85DC-BED328ED448B.jpeg
Views: 29
Size:  57.7 KB
opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:39 PM   #318
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 38,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
Yep!! TOTALLY the same guy!!!


But really!! I'm surprised we didn't think of this before ??
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:59 PM   #319
opus
VB
Forum Veteran
 
opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 31, 2003
Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years)
Posts: 12,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
Yep!! TOTALLY the same guy!!!


But really!! I'm surprised we didn't think of this before ??



(If you don’t recognize it, it’s from golf. That’s what fans of golfer Arnold Palmer are called)
opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:55 AM   #320
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 38,154
Default

OMG! ! WOW! ! Big coincidence , with all the Arnie Wakeman talk going on who do you think I just saw on TV? His costar on Murder she wrote, John Bennett Perry , Matt Perry's Dad Both Matt & his Dad are in a movie I am watching right now on MOVIES! Channel called "Fools rush in " with Salma Hayek , they are playing Father and Son! Cute movie ! Funny huh? Besides the Arnie Wakeman/ MSW connection, also a Friends connection too which we talk about a lot lately here too!!
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:26 AM   #321
opus
VB
Forum Veteran
 
opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 31, 2003
Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years)
Posts: 12,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
OMG! ! WOW! ! Big coincidence , with all the Arnie Wakeman talk going on who do you think I just saw on TV? His costar on Murder she wrote, John Bennett Perry , Matt Perry's Dad Both Matt & his Dad are in a movie I am watching right now on MOVIES! Channel called "Fools rush in " with Salma Hayek , they are playing Father and Son! Cute movie ! Funny huh? Besides the Arnie Wakeman/ MSW connection, also a Friends connection too which we talk about a lot lately here too!!
So I haven’t seen The Graduate, but I HAVE seen Fools Rush In

John Bennett Perry was on Friends, but he had nothing to do with Chandler. He played Rachael’s boyfriend Joshua’s father

opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:52 AM   #322
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 38,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
So I haven’t seen The Graduate, but I HAVE seen Fools Rush In

John Bennett Perry was on Friends, but he had nothing to do with Chandler. He played Rachael’s boyfriend Joshua’s father



Oh wow!! I saw that one not too long ago and it didn't dawn on me that is was John Bennett Perry!!!

Fools rush in was so good, so sweet and romantic!! It just finished!! I got tears in my eyes at the end!!
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:46 AM   #323
MA
Stardom Happens
Moderator
Forum Celebrity
 
MA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 36,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenfan1234 View Post
I got the complete series of Angie and the movies Isle of Dogs and Early Man! I also am going to see Beautiful: The Carole King Musical again next month!
What did you think of Carole King's story, but on the stage this time?
__________________
I love all three boys from Home Improvement.

And many others too.

Netflix, please add Home Improvement

Goodnight, sweet prince. Harry Anderson 1952-2018

Errrrrrruuuuuuuuahhh?? - Tim Allen
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:45 AM   #324
Svenfan1234
Carole King = Queen of Music
Forum Veteran
 
Svenfan1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2015
Location: In Berwyn hitting Svengoolie with rubber chickens!
Posts: 10,231
Default

I got an 83% on my Philosophy exam which means I get an 88% in the class!!! So happy right now!
__________________
Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold...bye!!! - Bill Cipher
Svenfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:46 AM   #325
Svenfan1234
Carole King = Queen of Music
Forum Veteran
 
Svenfan1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2015
Location: In Berwyn hitting Svengoolie with rubber chickens!
Posts: 10,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
What did you think of Carole King's story, but on the stage this time?
I haven't seen it again yet, but when I saw it last year on my birthday it was absolutely amazing! She is truly one of the greatest singer-songwriters ever!
Svenfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:56 AM   #326
MA
Stardom Happens
Moderator
Forum Celebrity
 
MA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 36,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenfan1234 View Post
I got an 83% on my Philosophy exam which means I get an 88% in the class!!! So happy right now!
Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenfan1234 View Post
I haven't seen it again yet, but when I saw it last year on my birthday it was absolutely amazing! She is truly one of the greatest singer-songwriters ever!
She is a great singer-songwriter indeed.
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 02:16 AM   #327
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 38,154
Default

I rewatched this earlier and REALLY noticed the pillow this time!! He was SO CUTE!!! Such a precious , sweet, adorable older man ! Still a hotty after all these years!!! I LOVE him with all my even more seeing him again right now since Sunday!!!



And both he and Spanky, I really do feel they had Mack's best interest at heart , truly love her and NEVER in a million years meant for this program to upset or hurt her in any way ! Both of them really looked like they were about to cry when they were describing what went on and I TRULY think neither of them would have done this show had they known Mack would be upset! Neither Lem or Spanky seem to have any form of a malicious nature in their character and only had Mack in their heart and were totally in her corner throughout all her issues!!
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:24 AM   #328
MA
Stardom Happens
Moderator
Forum Celebrity
 
MA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 36,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
I rewatched this earlier and REALLY noticed the pillow this time!! He was SO CUTE!!! Such a precious , sweet, adorable older man ! Still a hotty after all these years!!! I LOVE him with all my even more seeing him again right now since Sunday!!!



And both he and Spanky, I really do feel they had Mack's best interest at heart , truly love her and NEVER in a million years meant for this program to upset or hurt her in any way ! Both of them really looked like they were about to cry when they were describing what went on and I TRULY think neither of them would have done this show had they known Mack would be upset! Neither Lem or Spanky seem to have any form of a malicious nature in their character and only had Mack in their heart and were totally in her corner throughout all her issues!!
I saw this with my mom last night and thought it was very interesting.
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:55 PM   #329
opus
VB
Forum Veteran
 
opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 31, 2003
Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years)
Posts: 12,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
I saw this with my mom last night and thought it was very interesting.
I knew you liked it. You posted "only" 27 times during the show
opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:01 PM   #330
MA
Stardom Happens
Moderator
Forum Celebrity
 
MA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 36,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
I knew you liked it. You posted "only" 27 times during the show
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.