Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Game Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Game Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer
NBC Sets January 2019 Lineup; Team Coco Heads to New York Comedy Festival
ABC Fall Pilot Review: The Kids Are Alright - Premieres Tuesday (Oct. 16); FX Gets New Comedy for 2020
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 15, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Patricia Heaton Eyes a Return to TV With CBS Sitcom; VEI Announced Bad News Bears TV Series DVD Release
Fri-Yay: Superstore Season 4 At the Top of Its Game; Freeform's New Kickoff to Christmas Event
Showtime Isn't Kidding About Season 2 of Kidding; TBS Gets Another Unscripted Comedy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-06-2017, 03:02 AM   #1
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

Default Chris Harrison's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire reruns debut on GSN

It has just been announced that GSN will add a very special surprise to it's lineup starting December 18th. "Hint it's one of my favorite morning shows" and it's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. When I first heard about this news it made me so excited and happy with a sweat of joy. I sure hope it comes on during Let's Make A Deal so I can alternate between Millionaire and Let's Make A Deal when LMAD is on commercial breaks. I'm so glad that GSN is gonna have Chris Harrison's Millionaire in reruns so I can see the debut episodes of Chris Harrison's debut season
Guess GSN decided to give me and other Millionaire fans an early Christmas present this year
Be sure to mark your calendars for December 18th
Bestie

Last edited by LaBestia; 12-06-2017 at 04:17 AM.
LaBestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #2
DadTheKing

Hi, Bestie!! I am glad too that wwtbam is going to be on GSN!! I hope they finally dump Family Feud. Chris is the best host since Regis and he is bringing wwtbam to its former glory. I know you are glad because you can see your boyfriend even more than you can now. I bet you even have the book he wrote. Do you?
DTK
DadTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 10:08 PM   #3
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran

I wish it was the Regis version instead. Chris Harrison fans can already see him in broadcast syndication. There would be no Millionaire without Regis, none of the syndicated hosts compare to him. Early Meredith seasons are the closest but Millionaire should not have messed with the 3 main lifelines and all the other changes.
FRASIER: As usual Frasier has to save the day.
MARTIN: As usual Martin has to hear about it.
Is Christ the cornerstone of your life? If not, he should be.

catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:30 AM   #4
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

I think now that Chris Harrison's version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is gonna be added to the GSN lineup I think that Chris Harrison will replace Steve Harvey as GSN's superstar for 2018 and perhaps even try to get him to host a game show for GSN. If you recall Chris Harrison hosted Mall Masters during the early days of GSN's original game shows. If this version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is successful on GSN maybe someday GSN will bring back the original Regis Philbin version somewhere down the road in the future
Bestie
Old 12-11-2017, 02:10 AM   #5
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

I also think that with the addition of the Chris Harrison version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire GSN will get monster ratings in TV and it's great that GSN is finally gonna have a lineup that is worth watching. I also think that in the future in addition to Chris Harrison's version of Millionaire GSN will add Cedric The Entertainer's version of Millionaire as well
Bestie
Old 12-18-2017, 05:10 AM   #6
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

Chris Harrison's version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will debut on GSN tomorrow at 12:00 PM PT and another episode of Millionaire will air at 12:30 PM PT starting with last season's episodes. The funniest thing about these time slots is that the GSN Millionaire episodes air after the new morning episodes of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire air on my ABC station. Isn't that a shocking and funny surprise?
Bestie
Old 12-19-2017, 02:55 AM   #7
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

This morning GSN debuted the reruns of the Chris Harrison version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire starting with Chris Harrison's debut episode of Millionaire and here's some things you may find different about the GSN remixed episodes of Chris Harrison's version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire that might be new to fans of the show or who might be seeing it for the very first time,
1. Las Vegas hotel ads are omitted from this version of Millionaire and replaced by GSN commercials
2. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire's Question Of The Day segment that airs during the first morning episodes are also omitted
3. The end credits of each Millionaire episode have a credit crunch with a GSN advertisement that plays while the end credits are rolling
So I think GSN has scored a hit and a new superstar to replace Steve Harvey as GSN's new star host with Chris Harrison and I can tell GSN was really excited to have Chris Harrison return to the GSN family after he hosted Mall Masters on GSN and with a Christmas Eve marathon just around the corner of Chris Harrison's Millionaire GSN will really have high hopes and monster hits in 2018
What did you think of GSN's remixed episodes of Chris Harrison's Millionaire?
Bestie
Old 12-25-2017, 04:20 AM   #8
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

Chris Harrison's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will have new timeslots on GSN starting at 10PM PT and 10:30PM PT starting in January. I'm glad Millionaire is being treated well on GSN and I'm very glad they added it this month
Bestie
Old 12-27-2017, 12:20 PM   #9
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBestia
Chris Harrison's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will have new timeslots on GSN starting at 10PM PT and 10:30PM PT starting in January. I'm glad Millionaire is being treated well on GSN and I'm very glad they added it this month
Bestie
Millionaire will be in the 10PM hour, but eastern time. so 7PM pacific
catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:32 AM   #10
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

I think Chris Harrison's version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire really has helped GSN get strong ratings and really have put GSN on the road to success and with Millionaire being a success in reruns for GSN I think very soon in the future GSN will bring back reruns of the Meredith Veira version of Millionaire. I think GSN added Chris Harrison's version of Millionaire to their lineup because Chris Harrison secretly wants to host a game show for GSN in the future and he thinks that adding Who Wants To Be A Millionaire reruns to GSN will make him get a golden ticket for GSN to choose him as a host as a future game show idea
Bestie
Old 01-03-2018, 05:18 AM   #11
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

When I learned that GSN was having their Christmas Eve morning marathon of Chris Harrison's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire I was so excited about it that I got up early just to see it and when I was getting dressed to go Christmas shopping that was the only show I watched on GSN Christmas Eve morning. If GSN ran marathons of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire every day I would be in heaven just to spend mornings watching Chris Harrison all the time
Bestie
Old 02-19-2018, 05:10 AM   #12
LaBestia
Ben Bailey's Taxi Girl

Chris Harrison's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire reruns can now be seen Saturday and Sunday mornings on GSN from 12:00PM PT to 2:00 PM PT and I was surprised to see it on the weekends because it seems that ever since GSN started showing Chris Harrison's Millionaire on their lineup in December last year I think GSN will finally give Steve Harvey's Family Feud a break and start focusing on Chris Harrison and Millionaire reruns. Hopefully I wish they would also show the Cedric The Entertainer version of Millionaire and not the Terry Crews version
Bestie