Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Maude links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Maude Photo Gallery


Maude - The Complete First Season (Sony)

Buy Maude - The Complete First Season (Sony) DVD
Maude - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Maude - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek) DVD
Maude - The Complete Second Season (Shout! Factory)

Buy Maude - The Complete Second Season (Shout! Factory) DVD
Maude - The Complete Third Season (Shout! Factory)

Buy Maude - The Complete Third Season (Shout! Factory) DVD
Maude - The Complete Fourth Season (Shout! Factory)

Buy Maude - The Complete Fourth Season (Shout! Factory) DVD
Maude - The Complete Series (Shout! Factory)

Buy Maude - The Complete Series on DVD
(Shout! Factory)

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Maude

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 19, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: ABC Buys Rural Comedy From "Liberal Redneck" Trae Crowder; Crossover Event Planned for Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon
Fri-Yay: An Appreciation for Mike Schur's Comedies; IFC Acquires Pee-wee's Playhouse
Drunk History and Corporate Return in January; Jim Gaffigan Returns with Comedy Central Special
The Dick Van Dyke Show and I Love Lucy in Color on Dec. 14; The CW Sets January 2019 Premiere Dates
getTV 2018 Holiday Marathons Schedule; truTV Comedy Returns for 3rd Season
Freeform and ABC's 2018 25 Days of Christmas Schedule; The CW Orders Full Seasons of All Freshman Series


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection Alice - The Complete Eighth Season Step by Step - The Complete Third Season

10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 6th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 7th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 8th Season
10/02 - Ghosted - The Complete First Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Community - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/23 - Alice - The Complete Eighth Season
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Two
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Three
10/31 - The Bad News Bears - The Complete Series - All 26 Episodes
11/01 - Episodes - Season 5
11/05 - Robin Williams - Comic Genius (includes Mork & Mindy)
11/06 - American Dad! - Volume 13
11/20 - Step by Step - The Complete Third Season
11/27 - What I Like About You - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,492
Default Antenna TV makes another stupid decision with Maude in the 8pm hour

I just checked the episode guide and they are starting the show OVER from the beginning when the first season was already in progress on sundays at 2am an was about to be completed.

So I guess i won't be watching at 8pm until October.
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
retrotvfanatic
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 17, 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 19
Default

Boo Hoo! I dont even get Antenna TV!
retrotvfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrotvfanatic
Boo Hoo! I dont even get Antenna TV!

Well I;m sorry to hear that and try not to complain to people who want the channel. I know how it feels to not have a channel that most people have and for me that channel is WGN
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
retrotvfanatic
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 17, 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 19
Default

Ok I have no clue what you meant by "try not to complain to people who want the channel" Who's complaining? Im sure not! If theres anyone on these forums who whines and complains nonstop about every little insignificant detail its you! (especially on the Diff'rent Strokes forums) All I was doing was pointing out how silly you sound whining about the show restarting by ONE season when most people don't even get that channel! Im not sure how you dont get WGN! I've gotten WGN on Tivo, Bell, Starchoice, Shaw, & Direct Tv over the years. I think the only way you couldn't get WGN would be if you lived under a rock! WGN is everywhere, where as Antenna Tv, I and many, many, other people cant get it. How do you get Antenna Tv as of this moment? Probably some basic cable where you pick up the channel because you live in the area where the station is!
retrotvfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #5
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrotvfanatic
Ok I have no clue what you meant by "try not to complain to people who want the channel" Who's complaining? Im sure not! If theres anyone on these forums who whines and complains nonstop about every little insignificant detail its you! (especially on the Diff'rent Strokes forums) All I was doing was pointing out how silly you sound whining about the show restarting by ONE season when most people don't even get that channel! Im not sure how you dont get WGN! I've gotten WGN on Tivo, Bell, Starchoice, Shaw, & Direct Tv over the years. I think the only way you couldn't get WGN would be if you lived under a rock! WGN is everywhere, where as Antenna Tv, I and many, many, other people cant get it. How do you get Antenna Tv as of this moment? Probably some basic cable where you pick up the channel because you live in the area where the station is!

I was talking about ME complaining to people who don't have Antenna TV. Because I know those types of people would be like....."Atleast you have the channel"
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #6
JMFabiano524
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFactFan
I was talking about ME complaining to people who don't have Antenna TV. Because I know those types of people would be like....."Atleast you have the channel"
Well yeah, at least you have it. I have to wait until Tribune and Cablevision reach an agreement!
JMFabiano524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #7
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMFabiano524
Well yeah, at least you have it. I have to wait until Tribune and Cablevision reach an agreement!

And the main reason I was complaining because I never in my life seen a marathon on a wednesday that wasn't a holiday like Christmas.

This will be a marathon all day when people have to work and go to class or school........weird
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
ThomasE
Member
Moderator
Forum Veteran
 
ThomasE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 03, 2000
Location: New York, New York, U.S.A.
Posts: 10,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFactFan
I just checked the episode guide and they are starting the show OVER from the beginning when the first season was already in progress on sundays at 2am an was about to be completed.

So I guess i won't be watching at 8pm until October.

I noticed the same thing too. When it was on at 10pm weeknights, it was pulled and aired eps at 2pm early Monday morning. You would think it would just continue the way it was. Maybe they wanted people to see it from the beginning.
__________________
Check out my my "It's A Living" Facebook Fanpage!!!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/107208...&source=result
ThomasE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #9
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasE
I noticed the same thing too. When it was on at 10pm weeknights, it was pulled and aired eps at 2pm early Monday morning. You would think it would just continue the way it was. Maybe they wanted people to see it from the beginning.

Well I am tuned in every night now that the show is in mid season 2
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #10
ThomasE
Member
Moderator
Forum Veteran
 
ThomasE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 03, 2000
Location: New York, New York, U.S.A.
Posts: 10,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFactFan
Well I am tuned in every night now that the show is in mid season 2

I know. I wanted to DVR season two but have absolutely no space to record it.
ThomasE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #11
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasE
I know. I wanted to DVR season two but have absolutely no space to record it.

Maude's deliver after someone says something silly is FUNNY


She stares for a few seconds and then........BOOM
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.