Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Bernie Mac Show links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Bernie Mac Show Photo Gallery

The Bernie Mac Show - Season 1

Buy The Bernie Mac Show - Season 1 on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 2000s Sitcoms > The Bernie Mac Show
User Name

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

TV One Brings Back Sitcom for New Season; ABC Family Announces Monday Winter Premieres
Cozi TV's 2nd Annual Holidozi; The CW Moves Thursday Lineup to Fridays in Mid-Season 2016
Antenna TV to Add 26 More Markets; Disney XD Orders 2nd Season of Sitcom
Week 9 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: Lost in Space Remake in the Works for Netflix; Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Host Saturday Night Live Episode; More CHiPs on DVD
TV Land Changes Premiere Date for Original Comedies; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of November 23, 2015)
Iconic Comedic Series to End; Winsanity with Donald Faison on GSN

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November)

The Dick Van Dyke Show - The Complete Remastered Series (DVD) Maude - The Complete Third Season WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Final (Fourth) Season McHale's Navy - The Complete Series Sgt. Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) - The Fourth Season

11/03 - Californication - The Complete Series
11/03 - Getting On - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
11/03 - Hank (1965-66) - The Complete Series
11/03 - I Love Lucy - The Complete Series
11/03 - Men at Work - The Complete Second Season
11/03 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
11/03 - 'Til Death - The Complete Third Season
11/10 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - The Complete Remastered Series (DVD)
11/10 - Maude - The Complete Third Season
11/10 - WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Final (Fourth) Season
11/17 - Cristela - The Complete First Season
11/17 - McHale's Navy - The Complete Series
11/17 - Sgt. Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) - The Fourth Season
11/24 - George Lopez - The Complete Sixth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-10-2008, 11:06 AM   #16
Forum Celebrity

50 year's of ahe is to young
Who Dat
Old 08-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #17
Forum Veteran
Peace, Love and Fan Fiction

Very sad news. He was a good actor and really funny!

In loving memory of Jenn... /Veggie-Tari-Jenn August 11, 2015

Old 08-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #18

Bernie, you left us too soon, may you be at peace now.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #19
Forum Regular
It's comin' around.

I was never much of a fan of the Bernie Mac Show...but the Original Kings of Comedy still makes me laugh harder each time I watch it. Had to put that on and have some laughs in honor of Bernie.

You know I ain't lyin'...
THE NEIGHBORHOOD ARCHIVE - A Collection of All Things Mister Rogers -

"Maybe that's not exactly the way it happened. But that's the way it should have happened. And that's the way I like to remember it. If dreams and memories sometimes get confused, well, that's as it should be."
-- The Wonder Years ("The Unnatural")
Old 08-11-2008, 10:40 AM   #20

Definitely a shocker. I remember watching The Bernie Mac Show where he frequently addressed the home audience as "America" from his easy chair. The most memorable line from the show was when he said to Vanessa "I'm gonna bust your head until the white meat shows!" America, may Bernie Mac rest in peace.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:33 AM   #21
First Time Poster
Heart R.I.P.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:23 PM   #23
Forum Veteran

Very sad day when Bernie died and i couldn't believe it. I miss him and i still can't believe he's gone. I liked his movies The Players Club, How To Be A Player, Life, Friday, House Party 3. I like the scene in How To Be A Player when he came home from work and he was talking to his wife Beverly Johnson who used to be a model. He said baby it smells like badussy in here. Booty, d*ck and pus*y hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Before he went in the house, Bill Bellamy's friends were in the car and he cursed them out because they were playing their music loud. Bernie said cut your f*cking music down. My lovely wife's trying to get some rest. People live on this block, you beige muthaf*cka LOL. F*ck yourself man. I hate you young sons of b*tches LOL. You don't do sh*t. You don't vote. All you do is eat, sleep and f*ck LOL. That's alright, your momma's a man hahahahahahahahaha.

I also love the classic scene in The Players Club movie when he cursed out John Amos and Faizon Love because they arrested two strippers that were involved in a murder charge. Bernie said to John and Faizon when they were getting in the police car, i'm suing both of ya'll cause you ain't got no warrants and you ain't got nothing. You ugly muthaf*cka LOL. You know god damn well Freeman, you wrong man. All the pus*y i done hooked your ass up with LOL. You better wear your bulletproof vest all day, all muthaf*cking day LOL. You too you fat muthaf*cka hahahahahahahahahahahaha. RIP Bernie. You were so funny and i'll miss you.