Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Golden Girls Central / The Golden Girls links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Golden Girls Photo Gallery

The Golden Girls - Season 1

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 1 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 2

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 2 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 3

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 3 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 4

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 4 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 5

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 5 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 6

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 6 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 7

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 7 on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > The Golden Girls - Fan Fiction
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-10-2002, 03:50 PM   #1
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Send a message via AIM to FOLrocks1
Default Looking for Talented Writers!

This is SFN. (Sitcoms Online Fan Fiction Network) I am looking for people to "hire" to write TV shows. I am the "producer" of the show and you will be the writer. You will e-mail me with what show you would like to write for and inclue a sample script of some of your work. I'll get back to you as soon as I can telling you if you got it. You will make up the plots and will consult them with me. I'll give the okay. If the show starts to fail....you will be asked to do something big to revamp the show. If it really becomes terrible....it will be cancelled and that's the end of it. You can't continue the show...I't my show still. You will just post the episodes on the board when they are finished. (the ones with stars *, I'll have a say in what happens witht he show) LOL Here's the list of shows I need writers for. E-mail me at Math682@aol.com if you are interested.

THE GOLDEN GIRLS

* "The Golden Girls Continued" Comedy
This is a fan fiction series that would continue the series as though it had no final episode and that The Golden Palace never existed!
Season 8: 22 Episodes

* "Rebecca" Comedy
This show centers around Blanche's daughter, Rebecca and her roommate Jessica. They also have 2 reccourring neighbors and a funny landlord. The both work as secrateries.
Season 1: 13 Episodes

"Police Work" Drama
This is a drama where Blanche becomes a secratery in the Miami Police Department and helps out with their investigations.
Season 1: 8 Episodes

* "Landlords" Comedy
Sophia and Rose become landlords of an apartment building. They have 3 main tennents that appear in this show and the mean on-site building owner.
[b]Season 1: 13 Episodes

THREE'S COMPANY

"Three's Company Continued" Comedy
This is a fan Fiction series that would continue the show as no final episode ever happened.
Season 9: 22 Episodes

"Three's Teens" Comedy
There is a brand new show coming out! It is called "Three's Teens" (Title may change later on) It is about the tennage years of the trio. It will be centered around the friendship of Jack, Janet, Chrissy, Terri, and Larry. They will be 13-14 in the first season. Here is what I haveplanned so far:
- ages 13-14 first season
- Revolve around school, family, and friendship
- takes place in the lat 60's early 70's
- Thought narrations from each of the cast mambers.

"Single Girls" Comedy
After divorcing her husband, Phillip, Janet and her friend, Linda (Jack's ex-girlfriend) move into an apartment. They get jobs down at The Santa Monica Spa and Resort. They have a ditzy landlady, Ms. Betty Noble. They have a neighbor and a co-worker that are reoccurring characters. They also have a stern, uptight boss.

* "Ralph's Place" Comedy
This show takes place after Jack, Janet, and Terri move out. It focuses around Ralph in is apartment his, friends, and dating. Two young newlyweds move into the old apartment and Ralph always has his eyes watching them.

"Dective Company" Drama
Janet and Larry are florensic scientists in this new drama.

THE FACTS OF LIFE

"Drama School" Drama
This drama centers around Tootie and her life at Drama School. She bunks with another girl and have a nasty principle.

"Eastland" Comedy
Blair is now the headmistress and owner at Eastland. This new sitcom shows the life of Blair at Eastland.

* "Editor and Cheif" Comedy
Natalie works as the main editor for the Peekskill Press. She has funny co-workers and a weird boss who loves her.
Season 1: 22 Episodes

Sophia: (to Blanche) Fasten your seatbelt, slut puppie. This ain't gunna be no cakewalk.

Blanche: I don't really mind Clayton being homosexual, I just don't like him dating men.
Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?
Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.
Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.

JACOB
Old 09-10-2002, 04:02 PM   #2
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

I guess i didn't make this clear. The sample script should be of ANY of your work. Make it your best! I will read it and decide if I want to use you.
Old 09-14-2002, 07:31 PM   #3
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

Send a message via ICQ to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via AIM to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via Yahoo to BonniesLilCutiePie

I wanna audition!
Old 09-15-2002, 10:56 AM   #4
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Quote:
Originally posted by BonniesLilCutiePie
I wanna audition!

Okay. PM me with what show you would like to do that's listed and send me a sample script of you best work.
Old 09-15-2002, 01:47 PM   #5
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

Send a message via ICQ to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via AIM to BonniesLilCutiePie Send a message via Yahoo to BonniesLilCutiePie

Alright! I wanna do Passions!
Old 09-15-2002, 04:21 PM   #6
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Quote:
Originally posted by BonniesLilCutiePie
Alright! I wanna do Passions!

What the hell are you talking about? The shows you can do are listed in the first post.
Old 09-27-2002, 05:57 PM   #7
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

OOpsies! That was a messup! Scratch that! Thankies! *smileys*
Old 09-29-2002, 11:32 AM   #8
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

LOL. Okay.
Old 09-29-2002, 03:18 PM   #9
BonniesLilCutiePie
Ivy Winthrop Crane

I'll do Eastland
Old 07-15-2003, 09:47 PM   #10
prncessofhllywd
Occasional Poster

Hi everyone-
My name is Maggi and I just joined this site. If you ever think of expanding past sitcoms to drama, I know some talented writers that I'm sure would be interested.
~Maggi~