Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Golden Girls Central / The Golden Girls links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Golden Girls Photo Gallery

The Golden Girls - Season 1

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 1 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 2

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 2 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 3

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 3 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 4

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 4 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 5

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 5 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 6

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 6 on DVD
The Golden Girls - Season 7

Buy The Golden Girls - Season 7 on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > The Golden Girls - Fan Fiction
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Remembering Erin Moran of Happy Days; NBC Mid-Season Pilot Review: Great News - Premieres Tuesday (April 25)
Week 31 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at Possible New Series for the Fall; The Wayans Bros. Continues on DVD After 12 Year Hiatus
TV Land Picks Up New Seasons of Comedies; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of April 24, 2017)
Freeform 2017 Upfront; Netflix Will Arnett Comedy Returns June 2
George Lopez Show Reunion on Lopez; Bravo Orders Season 2 of Imposters
getTV Honors Charlie's Angels Stars; Remembering Sitcom Writer and Producer Bernard 'Bud' Wiser
ABC Summer 2017 Schedule; E! Renews Drama for 2nd Season

New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)

The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season Father Knows Best - Season Five

03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-06-2002, 11:23 PM   #1
Sitcomwriter
Banned!!
Banned!!

Send a message via ICQ to Sitcomwriter Send a message via AIM to Sitcomwriter Send a message via Yahoo to Sitcomwriter
Default "Sophia in Bel Air"-A Spinoff set in 2002!

In "Sophia In Bel Air" Rose and Blanche put Sophia back into Shady Pines after the hotel closes down.Blanche got married to a richest man in St.Olif who she met while visitng St.Olif with Rose and Sophia.BTW He's a pig farmer.After the wedding they all go their seperate ways.Rose trains to become a NY Lawyer (You heard me right!),Blanche moves to St.Olif and in 2001 Sophia breaks out of Shady Pines and escapes to Bel Air California where she becomes the maid of a rich couple.The show will deal with her job,the family she works for and other stuff like that.In the 6th episode Betty White will guest star.Rue and Bea will appear but most likely not until the 2nd season.I plan the 1st season to have around 16 episodes.

Theme Song:"Oh Thank you for being a friend but here I am down this road again We've all gone our seperate ways but here I am today I'm making a new life for myself (Myself) the old me is nowhere to be (To be) Oh making myself a new life (New Life) a new life you see (baby) Thank you for being a friend but here I am down this road again your heart was true you were a pal and a conidant oh your heart was true you were a pal and a confidant Thank you for being my friend (Thank you again) thank you for being you thank me for being me but now here I am baby Thank you for being my thank you for being a friend".

Cast:
Estelle Getty as Sophia Petrillo
Fred Willard as Wilson Mayberry
Morgan Fairchild as Denise Mayberry
Joanna Garcia as Tiffiny Mayberry-Rice
Tim Curry as Norman Banks
Mishach Taylor as Jamal Rice
Tom Cruise as Milton Fisk

Last edited by Sitcomwriter : 09-06-2002 at 11:30 PM.
Old 09-06-2002, 11:51 PM   #2
Sitcomwriter
Banned!!
Banned!!

Send a message via ICQ to Sitcomwriter Send a message via AIM to Sitcomwriter Send a message via Yahoo to Sitcomwriter
Talking Episode Guide!

"Sophia in Bel Air"

Season 1

1.Dear Diary
Sophia reads Tiffany's diary and finds out that she lied about her virginity while Milton follows Tiffany on her honeymoon.

2.The Elevator Party
Denise thinks that Wilson is cheating on her with his secratary which gets her mad on the way to her friend Christy's birthday party but everybody gets stuck in the elvator of the hotel where the party takes place.

3.The Alien
Wilson hires a new butler who turns out to be an Illeagal Alien.

4.Jamal Jr.
Jamal tells Tiffany that he has a 5 year old son born out of wedlock.

5.Friends till the end
Sophia learns of her best friend's death and how she could have prevented it.

6.Winners never Quit but Rose isn't a Winner
After a client commits Suicide Rose decides to become a maid like Sophia but Sophia and Norman can't stand her.

7.The Pool Boy
Sophia expects the pool boy to be gay and has to break the news to Denise who has him on her "To Do if I ever get divorced" list.

8.What If?
Tiffany dreams about how her life would have been if she married Milton.

9.The Grand Canyon
The family goes to the grand canyon but leaves Sophia behind.

10.Rerun'd
Sophia is home alone so she decides to watch TV but there's nothing on

11.Maid to Leave (1)
Sophia cotemplates going to live with Dorathy.

12.Maid to Leave (2)
Wilson and Denise beg for Sophia to stay.

13.Renude
Wilson and Denise renew their vows at a nudist colony.

14.I Saw Wilson kissing Santa Claus
Sophia spreads a rumor that Wilson is gay.

15.Rose Mcbeal
Sophia gets a letter from Rose who has now become a partner at Dagney and Casey (Dagney and Nylund).

16.When Hearts Attack (Season Finale)
Sophia fears death when she has a heart attack.

Last edited by Sitcomwriter : 09-06-2002 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-07-2002, 12:19 AM   #3
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Send a message via AIM to FOLrocks1

This one sounds pretty cool, but I'm warning you right now, DON;T post a bunch of spin-off shows like on the TC board. You'll wreck the board.

Sophia: (to Blanche) Fasten your seatbelt, slut puppie. This ain't gunna be no cakewalk.

Blanche: I don't really mind Clayton being homosexual, I just don't like him dating men.
Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?
Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.
Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.

JACOB
Old 09-07-2002, 12:22 AM   #4
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

BTW, it's St. Olaf, not St. Olif!
Old 09-07-2002, 12:28 AM   #5
Sitcomwriter
Banned!!
Banned!!

Quote:
Originally posted by FOLrocks1
This one sounds pretty cool, but I'm warning you right now, DON;T post a bunch of spin-off shows like on the TC board. You'll wreck the board.

I personally only have 2 planned write now and I'll focus on them.The 1st one is this one and another is about Rose in St.Olaf.
Old 09-07-2002, 12:36 AM   #6
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sitcomwriter

I personally only have 2 planned write now and I'll focus on them.The 1st one is this one and another is about Rose in St.Olaf.

Personally.....(well I bet a lot of people think this) I think that you should just stick with one or two different shows. I mean...You post episodes of about 50 shows on the TCFF board and some of them are like three sentences long. Just don't wreck the boards. That's all I'm saying.
Old 09-07-2002, 12:42 AM   #7
GoldenFamilyTies
Por siempre tú

Send a message via AIM to GoldenFamilyTies

Quote:
Originally posted by Sitcomwriter

Okay... that's great. PLEASE stick with those. Two shows is more than enough to do at one time.
Old 09-07-2002, 12:46 AM   #8
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Quote:
Originally posted by GoldenFamilyTies

Okay... that's great. PLEASE stick with those. Two shows is more than enough to do at one time.

I agree. And make sure they're not REALLY short. BTW, can you post when the episodes will air?
Old 09-07-2002, 03:47 PM   #9
Sitcomwriter
Banned!!
Banned!!

Quote:
Originally posted by FOLrocks1

I agree. And make sure they're not REALLY short. BTW, can you post when the episodes will air?

I'm going to start writing the 1st one now.