Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #16
shotzette
De Facto Queen of Everything

antman67, sometimes it's the mileage rather than the years that age someone.

I know that she's had mental health issues throughout her life, and the prescribed meds for that can also take a toll.

I remember how off-the-charts crazy she acted on Celebrity Fit Club. She was running a distant second to Dustin Diamond in that regard.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
yayaya
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotzette
antman67, sometimes it's the mileage rather than the years that age someone.

I know that she's had mental health issues throughout her life, and the prescribed meds for that can also take a toll.

I remember how off-the-charts crazy she acted on Celebrity Fit Club. She was running a distant second to Dustin Diamond in that regard.

It certaintly cannot be easy to have been a huge star at one point and then to be where Erin is at in life. It has to be depressing. I am guessing she must also self-medicates. She certainly was acting bizarre on CFC. I didn't see the footage on Inside Edition, but there was a picture from that footage that didn't show her in a good light. She looks to be like a woman who is in her 60's.

Sad really.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaferman
I saw it on Fox News and ABC. Are they an acceptable source?

Works for me but regardless of the source, it's a shame that this has happened to Erin.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #19
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotzette

I remember. This is soooo true.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #20
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA
Unhappy

Source

Hard-Partying Happy Days Alum Erin Moran Pictured Homeless & Haggard

By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor

Happy Days alum Erin Moran has hit rock bottom — homeless and haggard — and RadarOnline.com has the latest photos of the 51-year-old actress.

Erin was kicked out of the trailer she'd been sharing with her husband, Steve Fleischmann, by his mother who was tired of her hard-partying ways.

The couple were snapped outside a Holiday Inn Express in Corydon, Indiana, two weeks ago with cigarettes dangling from their mouths, baseball caps on and what appears to be their pet Great Dane.

According to the National Enquirer, Erin and Steve have been bouncing from motel to motel, but are quickly blowing through a cash settlement she was awarded by CBS over merchandise revenue and she will be left without a roof over her head.

“On several occasions the hotel management warned Erin to curb her unruly behavior," the Enquirer reported about a cheap hotel in Corydon.

"But they finally had enough of her temper and demanded that she immediately leave the property."

Erin played Richie Cunningham's sister, Joanie, on the hit 70's sitcom.

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior"- C-3PO

My DVD's
Old 09-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #21
loaferman
Forum Regular

Rather than using the settlement money to find a home and maybe get a job (if she can keep one) it seems she is choosing to stay in motels and party. She is not the first actor to make poor choices, but she has barely worked since Happy Days went off the air. I don't know how she has made it this long without losing everything. I was always surprised she never got another good TV series role. Perhaps the partying goes way back.
“It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.

“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense."
-Vice President Joe Biden May 2013
Old 09-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #22
Big3sCompanyFan
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaferman
Rather than using the settlement money to find a home and maybe get a job (if she can keep one) it seems she is choosing to stay in motels and party. She is not the first actor to make poor choices, but she has barely worked since Happy Days went off the air. I don't know how she has made it this long without losing everything. I was always surprised she never got another good TV series role. Perhaps the partying goes way back.

What about Joanie Loves Chachi?

I haven't seen Scott Baio in anything either lately so did he just save his money a lot better than Erin did?
Old 09-27-2012, 01:49 PM   #23
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big3sCompanyFan
What about Joanie Loves Chachi?

I haven't seen Scott Baio in anything either lately so did he just save his money a lot better than Erin did?

I remember that in Scott's reality show, some of his ex-girlfriends mentioned that he was/is very frugal (IIRC at the time he was semi-retired and living off his savings). Plus he was in 2 other shows (Charles In Charge & Diagnosis Murder and he also worked as a director for a while. Erin hasn't worked consistently since the mid 80s (not counting CFC or other guest spots she did in the '90s).
Old 09-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #24
James

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoliUSA
Erin hasn't worked consistently since the mid 80s (not counting CFC or other guest spots she did in the '90s).

What's CFC?
Old 09-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #25
James

Question

Quote:
Source

Erin was kicked out of the trailer she'd been sharing with her husband, Steve Fleischmann, by his mother who was tired of her hard-partying ways.

Two things:

1. If she is married, how come she's in that situation?

2. How does "his mother" (assuming "his" refers to Steve Fleischmann) have the authority to kick Erin out of the trailer park? Does "his mother" own it?
Old 09-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #26
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Two things:

2. How does "his mother" (assuming "his" refers to Steve Fleischmann) have the authority to kick Erin out of the trailer park? Does "his mother" own it?
- maybe her husband isn't working either, and I would assume that the trailer they were staying in belonged to his mom.

CFC - Celebrity Fit Club

Scott also had a recurring role on Arrested Development (and may appear in upcoming episodes), and has a new show on Nick At Nite entitled See Dad Run
Old 09-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #27
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Two things:

According to some of the articles online, they moved in with the MIL when they were evicted from their house in California, so I guess it's her trailer. The husband was working at a local Walmart, at least according to the articles.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #28
Big3sCompanyFan
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
I remember that in Scott's reality show, some of his ex-girlfriends mentioned that he was/is very frugal (IIRC at the time he was semi-retired and living off his savings). Plus he was in 2 other shows (Charles In Charge & Diagnosis Murder and he also worked as a director for a while. Erin hasn't worked consistently since the mid 80s (not counting CFC or other guest spots she did in the '90s).

Does anyone know how much Erin received in the latest Happy Days settlement?
Old 09-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #29
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big3sCompanyFan
Does anyone know how much Erin received in the latest Happy Days settlement?

$65,000, according to news reports.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #30
Big3sCompanyFan
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
$65,000, according to news reports.

For a show as big as Happy Days is/was you'd think she'd get around a couple hundred thousand.

She could use that to buy a condo.