Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

The Dick Van Dyke Show and I Love Lucy in Color on Dec. 14; The CW Sets January 2019 Premiere Dates
getTV 2018 Holiday Marathons Schedule; truTV Comedy Returns for 3rd Season
Freeform and ABC's 2018 25 Days of Christmas Schedule; The CW Orders Full Seasons of All Freshman Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 12, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Vanessa Bayer Set to Co-Create and Star in Showtime Comedy; Orange is the New Black Sequel in Discussions
Fri-Yay: When Is It Time to Stop Looking at Live Ratings?; NBC Sets and Shifts January 2019 Lineup
COZI TV's Unexpected Guests Thanksgiving Marathon; ABC Tuesday Comedies Get Full Seasons

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection Alice - The Complete Eighth Season Step by Step - The Complete Third Season

10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 6th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 7th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 8th Season
10/02 - Ghosted - The Complete First Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Community - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/23 - Alice - The Complete Eighth Season
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Two
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Three
10/31 - The Bad News Bears - The Complete Series - All 26 Episodes
11/01 - Episodes - Season 5
11/05 - Robin Williams - Comic Genius (includes Mork & Mindy)
11/06 - American Dad! - Volume 13
11/20 - Step by Step - The Complete Third Season
11/27 - What I Like About You - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #16
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicJunkie
the ironic thing about it is that I believe she was one of the celebrities who preached about how great they are because they're not an "immoral slut" and are saving themselves for marriage (like Jonas Brothers and Jordin Sparks among a few others), so it's funny to see her pregnant when still underage and unmarried.

Personally, I think a sex life or lack thereof should be a private matter and when you publically say "I'm a good girl who is saving myself for marriage because I don't want people to think I'm a slut", you open yourself up for scrutiny, especially when Britney and Ashlee both publically spoke of their chastity and then both ended up becoming exposed for having pre-marital sex. It should be a private choice and not something you boast to the world about because it comes back to bite you if you decide a few years later you want to sleep with your boyfriend.
When and to whom did Jamie Lynn say that to, about not wanting people to think she was a slut? I don't get this "publically exposed having pre-marital sex." They had sex, they didn't do something illegal. Lots of young celebs give interviews, and they're asked these questions. I don't think it's boasting, and I also don't think anything is coming back to bite them them. Jamie has a beautiful baby. So what if she told Seventeen magazine that she wants to save herself, and then didn't. The last thing Jamie Lynn or Britney care about is if people are criticizing them for having sex.

Many young people may want to save themselves for marriage, but it turns out differently. Britney was about 23 or 24 when she had her first child. She's had a rough time, but is on the way back. I hope they have more kids, if that's what they want. It's great having lots of siblings and cousins. Young parents. I think it's great. Jamie's over the moon about her baby, as she should be. She's got it all.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:54 AM   #17
Karen*
paradox.
Forum Celebrity

I don't think it's true.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:12 AM   #18
MonarC
The truth will set you free

The story might be lame and it could be a total lie but, it sure did get your attention. That is the very same reason why the tabloids print these stories.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:15 AM   #19
TJL
Suburbanite Extrordinaire
Forum Veteran

I don't think that's her in the photos. Looks like a lookalike to me.

Yellow pumps? Nobody wears those anymore...

Read my blogs!
http://centralparkamisguide.com/
http://dvdcriticscorner.com
Visit me on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=641138880
Hey, I do the tweet thing too!
http://twitter.com/TomLevier
My shop of handmade items!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColdGarageCreations
Old 10-13-2008, 10:42 AM   #20
MonarC

Yeah that is the latest trend.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #21
LoveMrsG
Future Emmy-Winning Writer
Forum Regular

Location: In Mrs. G.'s mind: "Hmm, maybe I didn't know as much as I thought!"

I agree that Jamie Lynn's and Britney's decisions about their sex lives are their business and nobody else's. I guess whenever we have a celebrity whose acting or music or whatever that we really like, it's only natural for us to be curious about who they are in real life, but we do have to remember that they have just as much a right to privacy as anybody else. I certainly wouldn't want a bunch of people knowing if I had slept with somebody when and why and if I was pregnant and who was the father, etc., etc. That information is deeply personal for all of us and it is for them too. I also agree that it is ludacris (sp.??) for Jamie Lynn to be that big if her baby daughter is only 3 months old! But like another person also said, the headline DID get our attention which is probably why the tabloids print such crap in the first place. That was a good point too. Anything to sell more magazines.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #22
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Lightbulb

Those pictures are from her last pregnancy. I have a vague memory of thinking that it was dangerous for a pregnant woman to wear heels that high and thin. I googled it, and found a message board discussing her last pregnancy with those same pictures.

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1056339526/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1

...including this picture with the background making it look like she'swearing a dunce hat, lol.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #23
TJL
Suburbanite Extrordinaire
Forum Veteran

I hate to harp on this, but that is not Jamie in these pics.

Jamie Lynn is constantly surrounded by freidns, staff, bodyguards, family members, etc, not to mention an army of snapping photograhers, and you mean to tell me this magazine got photos of her all alone pumping gas?

Plus, Is she even old enough to drive?

Old 10-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #24
MonarC

I have no idea.

Here are more pics for ya.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #25
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJL
I hate to harp on this, but that is not Jamie in these pics.

Jamie Lynn is constantly surrounded by freidns, staff, bodyguards, family members, etc, not to mention an army of snapping photograhers, and you mean to tell me this magazine got photos of her all alone pumping gas?

Plus, Is she even old enough to drive?

i was thinking it looks like she got fatter all over.