Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: New Sitcoms - What's Working and What's Not?; Brockmire Season 3 Brings Out the Stars
ABC Picks Up Single Parents for Full Year; Netflix Gets Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine Sitcom
Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer
NBC Sets January 2019 Lineup; Team Coco Heads to New York Comedy Festival
ABC Fall Pilot Review: The Kids Are Alright - Premieres Tuesday (Oct. 16); FX Gets New Comedy for 2020
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 15, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Patricia Heaton Eyes a Return to TV With CBS Sitcom; VEI Announced Bad News Bears TV Series DVD Release

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage
Exclamation Being bad mouthed on other websites

Just curious if anybody else has gone through this? I am right now, a couple of former SO members are accusing me of some vulgar things like my kids may not be mine, I sleep with sheep, laughing that my daughter is sick. People like Ireneparalegal and Kellyketchup are saying all these vile things about me and other fellow SO members. Hence why I have this avatar and siggy up. I told them to stop and they refuse. These are the people that were "beloved" on SO.

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness...But I'd Rather Cry in My Private Jet
Old 11-15-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

I have never gone through this, at least that I know of because I never saw anyone badmouthing me on other sites.

Me personally it wouldn't bother me; that's how my personality is. I would find it amusing someone says I sleep with sheep, but that's just me.

Would you mind posting links to these "other websites". People have been saying that other SO members left for "other places" but where are they?
Old 11-15-2008, 07:48 PM   #3
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

It appears we're both getting it, Brian. Kelly, the site owner, told members at her site that, "Janice is probably in on it with Brian". We're being accused of sending Kelly nasty e-mails, when TJ told a member that it's Bobby F. All she has to do is check IPs, and she'd know it's not you.

Kelly Ketchup also openly accuses me on her site of reading the PMs of members here. It's a huge lie. I couldn't if I wanted to, and believe me, I don't want to. Kelly makes and allows all these threads against SO. They trash SO and SO members. They even trash TJ. I guess if threads are allowed at Kelly's site to trash SO, seems fair enough to have a thread to trash them back.

They trash conservatives, call SO members terrible names. When Irene mocked your sick daughter's Prayer Thread, that was the lowest of the low. What I find crazy is that Kelly is crying over your signature, yet she trashes you by name at her site. How hypocritical is that.

They can dish it out, but they can't take it.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG
I have never gone through this, at least that I know of because I never saw anyone badmouthing me on other sites.

Me personally it wouldn't bother me; that's how my personality is. I would find it amusing someone says I sleep with sheep, but that's just me.

Would you mind posting links to these "other websites". People have been saying that other SO members left for "other places" but where are they?
Brian's been a member here at SO for almost seven years. He has friends here, who post at another site. He's being savaged by lies at that other site. His wife and kids are being ragged on. His seven-year old daughter, Ashlyn, was on death's doors a couple of months ago. We had a huge Prayer Thread for Ashlyn here. A former member here, Irene, posted over there that Brian was sick because he was using his daughter's illness to get sympathy. Brian made an Apology thread here, hoping to bring peace and reconcilliation. Irene mocked that thread as well.

Brian's wife is pregnant and they were joking that Brian wasn't the father and that goats were seen leaving their yard. Now, there's a knee slapper if I ever heard one. It may not seem that big of a deal until you're the one, or your family's the one being publically ripped apart for all to see.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #5
LuLu Rogers
Colonel Brandon
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

I just wish it would stop, it isn't right for them to bash SO or its members on another site, I mean, it doesn't solve anything. I thought I knew them, I thought they cared about me, then they left me high and dry. I don't need that kind of pain or betrayal in my life. They've gone too far. I'm just glad that most of the people I hurt because of them have given me a second chance, especially Janice and Brian, I dunno what I'd do without you guys!!

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape
Old 11-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Brian's been a member here at SO for almost seven years. He has friends here, who post at another site. He's being savaged by lies at that other site. His wife and kids are being ragged on. His seven-year old daughter, Ashlyn, was on death's doors a couple of months ago. We had a huge Prayer Thread for Ashlyn here. A former member here, Irene, posted over there that Brian was sick because he was using his daughter's illness to get sympathy. Brian made an Apology thread here, hoping to bring peace and reconcilliation. Irene mocked that thread as well.

Brian's wife is pregnant and they were joking that Brian wasn't the father and that goats were seen leaving their yard. Now, there's a knee slapper if I ever heard one. It may not seem that big of a deal until you're the one, or your family's the one being publically ripped apart for all to see.
And these are grown adults doing this? People must really have no life to be doing things like this at mature ages.

Seems like a bunch of disgruntled SO members who still want to rag on the people here.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #7
TripperFan
In God's Arms Now
Forum Veteran

Oh No

I used to really like Irene and Kelly and haven't a clue what happened to make them go like this. To me, nothing on this site has ever been that bad that you would go to another site mocking someone like that.

That thing with Brian is the lowest of the low. It reminds me of that sickening message I rec'd saying they hoped I ended up six feet under. And the cops took that very seriously - only one voice mail message. It's called harrassment and it's not amusing, cute or mature.

And quite honestly, in the past, I have been solicited to gang up on Brian or Janice and I just will not do it because I've known about this for some time now. I've been totally neutral really. I think you've both shown a lot of patience, but this is getting to be pretty pathetic.

If you don't like people on this site, either block them or don't deal with them. But don't be going to other sites just to rip apart someone's innocent children. Geez.

James Marshall Hendrix
Voodoo Chile

The Forum Legend formerly known as TripperFan

"religion is for people who are afraid of hell--spirituality is for people who have been through hell"---anonymous
Old 11-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #8
ekkostar
Coffee, Tea & Larroquette!

Send a message via Yahoo to ekkostar

The only sites I've ever been badmouthed on are ones that have notoriously bad reputations. RetroJunk I've already mentioned and I'm also known over on 4chan's /tv/ board (I'm not a coward and I don't adhere to rules 1&2) as the "Quettef**". For some reason they keep accusing me of being a fan of Summer Glau (WHO?).
I'm not sure if they hate me over at Oh No They Didn't and the truth is that I don't really care.

"All my sitcoms had an audience, with four or five cameras, so working this way has always been appealing to me." - John Larroquette

A living legend, five Emmys and a Tony award! Your favorites could never...

Old 11-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #9
so elektrikkxx
Forum Regular

I don't see a reason for this thread, all it's going to do is create more drama. If you don't like what someone says, ignore it. Being badmouthed doesn't mean you can badmouth them back and still get to act like you're more mature. Sorry if this bothers anyone but that's how I feel.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #10
Nighthawk76
Rachel Berry
Forum Veteran

There are a lot of hurtful things being said by people on both sites. I've made it very clear in threads on Kelly's site that I believe both Brian and Jaince to be innocent. Especially Janice, who I know would never participate in anything that would hurt other people.

That being said, there are members here (and I don't know who they are) who have been attacking Kelly. She has reveived several PMs from someone claiming to be Brian. Though I know it isn't Brian, it is someone and this has to stop.

I have many friends both here at SO and at Kelly's site, and I hate that this has happened. I hate to see this figthing. I would do anything to put an end to it.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #11
Mr. Television
15 Years at Sitcoms Online
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernacular decay
I don't see a reason for this thread, all it's going to do is create more drama. If you don't like what someone says, ignore it. Being badmouthed doesn't mean you can badmouth them back and still get to act like you're more mature. Sorry if this bothers anyone but that's how I feel.
It's easy to say when you're not the one being bad mouthed or lied about. What they did was just disgusting. They take pride in the fact that they can talk and make up stories on their website ( which is an open website BTW, it actually used to have a link there from SO).

I was great friends with Irene. I liked to talk to her. The night of Brian's apology thread, I thought finally all the fighting would be over. Everyone could come together. Instead it just got worst. Some of the stuff I heard about was disgusting. I don't like calling anybody out but some people take strength in the fact that all their dirty work is being done behind closed doors so to speak. I can not stand liars and people who fabricate stories about others.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #12
so elektrikkxx
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood Fan
It's easy to say when you're not the one being bad mouthed or lied about. What they did was just disgusting. They take pride in the fact that they can talk and make up stories on their website ( which is an open website BTW, it actually used to have a link there from SO).

I didn't say that it isn't, I said that it's hypocritical to be attacking someone back for what they said about you, while playing the victim role at the same time. I don't know the whole story so I can't say anything else but I don't think one has the right to play the victim role while they're being just as nasty back. Nobody's innocent. I'd say the same thing to anyone.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #13
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu Rogers
I just wish it would stop, it isn't right for them to bash SO or its members on another site, I mean, it doesn't solve anything. I thought I knew them, I thought they cared about me, then they left me high and dry. I don't need that kind of pain or betrayal in my life. They've gone too far.
Stick with us, Lauren. We'll never betray you. Irene uses young members to do her dirty work, like you and Kelly. How sick, a middle-aged woman plotting with people her own daughters' age. Wow, do I sound nasty. Sure do, but not as nasty as they are at Kelly's site. This is good press for your site Kelly. Take advantage of it. Then again, not everyone likes to wallow in hate-filled gossip, so the decent people will leave. Most people are good by nature and don't want all this drama.

TJ knows that Irene is poisoning the minds of his members. John/MusicJunkie recently returned to SO. It was nice to have him back, as he's a good poster. I have nothing against him. Irene recruited him to Kelly's site, and began her brainwashing process. It worked. He started believing all the lies. She told him that Brian ran Irene off SO. Big lie. Never happened. Irene left SO because I warned her to stop beating up on the newbies here. That was a little hobby of hers, did it all the time; then, she did it twice in a couple of weeks. First on the Diff'rent Strokes board, then on the Facts of Life board. Despite TJ warning her numerous times to stop bullying the newbies, she kept doing it. She was sneaky about it, but she did it, often, and TJ didn't appreciate having his new members being run off the site.

Irene was angry because I warned her publicly. She bullied the newbies publically, but wanted to be warned privately. Gee, that's fair. I know Irene can cause all the trouble she wants at Kelly's site, but she wouldn't dare try it at other places she's posting. She's an angel there, I'm sure. I never did anythng to Irene or Kelly. Neither did Brian. Yet, they continue to trash us publicly. I wonder how they'll like it, happening to them. It's a lousy feeling.

It's time that people know the truth. Irene was popular here, but get on her bad side and she would plot your demise. Her quote for a good friend of hers here, "He's gotta go." I heard this firsthand from someone who used to plot with Irene.

Just two months ago, I was e-mailing with Irene, and she was being so nice to me. I then read that she's ripping me apart on Kelly's site, for all to see. I wrote back and told her that I wouldn't be friends with her if she was the last person on earth. She's a backstabber. She uses her age to influence the younger members.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #14
so elektrikkxx
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I guess if threads are allowed at Kelly's site to trash SO, seems fair enough to have a thread to trash them back.

Is that the adult way to handle a problem?
You can't really think it is.
Life isn't an eye for an eye.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #15
Mr. Television
15 Years at Sitcoms Online
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernacular decay
I didn't say that it isn't, I said that it's hypocritical to be attacking someone back for what they said about you, while playing the victim role at the same time. I don't know the whole story so I can't say anything else but I don't think one has the right to play the victim role while they're being just as nasty back. Nobody's innocent. I'd say the same thing to anyone.
Yea instead the person should just take it and let the lies continue. Sorry I did that in Junior High and I've regretted it ever since. The lies just keep growing. If you don't put a stop to it then people will start believing it. I tell you one thing if this was happening to me , I would have done something about it alot sooner. Brian and Janice are better people than me.