Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: New Sitcoms - What's Working and What's Not?; Brockmire Season 3 Brings Out the Stars
ABC Picks Up Single Parents for Full Year; Netflix Gets Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine Sitcom
Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer
NBC Sets January 2019 Lineup; Team Coco Heads to New York Comedy Festival
ABC Fall Pilot Review: The Kids Are Alright - Premieres Tuesday (Oct. 16); FX Gets New Comedy for 2020
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 15, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Patricia Heaton Eyes a Return to TV With CBS Sitcom; VEI Announced Bad News Bears TV Series DVD Release

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-12-2006, 11:39 AM   #1
PZelda
Two Valeries! <3
Forum Legend

Angry The New and Improved Complaint Department

Since the Complaint Department was established by Ashlee in mid-2004, we have successfully handled all lodged complaints against life in general.

Now, however, it is time to retire the second Complaint Department, because it has reached the maximum number of complaints that can be lodged -- 5,000 total. The New and Improved Complaint Department is moving in today, and will handle the same amount of complaints its predecessor took in. We're just starting fresh, from scratch.

Now, please feel free to lodge any and all of your complaints here. That's what the Complaint Department is here for.

------

I woke up with a killer headache, and tried to watch some TV, but turned it off after 10 minutes. Ugh... I forgot how much Saturday morning TV sux! No more Saturday programming for me.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:20 PM   #2
musicismylife3

I have a ****ing, bad cold (since last Monday) that I caught on Sunsel Blvd in Hollywood ( call it my Hollywood flu). I feel like crap, my nose is runny, I cannot stop sneezy and my throat hurts like a mother!!!
Old 08-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #3
Courtnee
MAN VS SAMMICH.
Forum Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

my allergies are acting up.

I gotta fly once, I gotta try once,
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see,
I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade
Old 08-12-2006, 12:54 PM   #4
Sharop
Andy Gibb aged 12

Location: Courthouse Square, Hill Valley, beside the clocktower, 10:04 p.m., November 12th 1955

I want the old Complaint Department back.

There's my complaint.

Doc: Don't worry! As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88 miles per hour, the instant the lightning strikes the tower, everything will be fine!
Old 08-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #5
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
I have a ****ing, bad cold (since last Monday) that I caught on Sunsel Blvd in Hollywood ( call it my Hollywood flu). I feel like crap, my nose is runny, I cannot stop sneezy and my throat hurts like a mother!!!
Uugh. My throat is slightly irritated and I am sneezing. I know I am coming down with a cold. DAMNIT...AND TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO THE COUNTY FAIR!!!!!!!!!! I better not feel like crap!!!!
Old 08-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #6
TheGreatPretender
just because

I'm kinda iffy about going to a party today because there will be one girl who I don't like there because she is usually mean to me.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:29 PM   #7
swedeace

My first complaint in this "New and Improved Complaint Department" thread (one of many, I am sure...):

I wish time will heal those wounds so I can have my chance at apologizing and there will be "no hurt feelings," but I don't know how to properly do it. *sigh*
Old 08-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #8
musicismylife3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
Uugh. My throat is slightly irritated and I am sneezing. I know I am coming down with a cold. DAMNIT...AND TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO THE COUNTY FAIR!!!!!!!!!! I better not feel like crap!!!!
It is that DAMN SMOG in LA...arggghhhhh!!!..I was even once think about moving to Glendale...HA!!! right *SMACK* in the San Fernando Valley..I would not last a week there; but Irene, I hope that you have a speedy recovery, beautiful and have a blast at the fair
Old 08-12-2006, 05:30 PM   #9
Sharop
Andy Gibb aged 12

Location: Courthouse Square, Hill Valley, beside the clocktower, 10:04 p.m., November 12th 1955

Someone on another website is being unpleasant to me. It's really very annoying, since I've never said an unkind word to her and tried to get to know her and become friendly with her. If she keeps it up, though, I guess I'll just have to give up trying to become friends with her.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:22 AM   #10
musicismylife3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharop
Someone on another website is being unpleasant to me. It's really very annoying, since I've never said an unkind word to her and tried to get to know her and become friendly with her. If she keeps it up, though, I guess I'll just have to give up trying to become friends with her.
Hey Michelle, my best advice is to ignore that person for a while; we cannot become friends with everyone (and do not take it personally) you seem like a very nice person, and it is this person lost, if she is being mean towards you!
Old 08-13-2006, 03:23 AM   #11
musicismylife3

Damn it!, my cold is worse. I woke up and now I cannot even breathe through my nose and my throat is killing me!!!! arrrggggghhhhhh! Damn Hollywood..
Old 08-13-2006, 03:51 AM   #12
vienna waits
Forum Celebrity

it's almost 4 in the morning and i've yet to fall asleep and i have to be at work at 9.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:59 AM   #13
swedeace

Ack! It's 5:57 a.m., and I woke up with a pounding headache! pissed: I wanna go back to bed and relieve this stupid thing..... I am stressing over like crazy.....
Old 08-13-2006, 10:08 AM   #14
PZelda
Two Valeries! <3
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeace
Ack! It's 5:57 a.m., and I woke up with a pounding headache! pissed: I wanna go back to bed and relieve this stupid thing..... I am stressing over like crazy.....
I don't get headaches like you, but I sympathize with waking up with a raging headache. That was me most of the day yesterday. I was feeling crampy too... Two Excedrin and two Advils within like 3 hours of each other (I never do that). And yet, I STILL felt crappy.

I really hope your headache goes away soon!
Old 08-13-2006, 10:57 AM   #15
Max Whittaker
I want Serenity back

Angry

I am suffering a paradox here. When it comes to my work, I am a champion. One of the hardest workers on my crew. I get things done and always feel complete at the end of the day... at least until I get home. When it comes to my personal life, I am a lazy bum! I have a huge list of things to do, I know I need to do them... and yet, I just sit here waiting... waiting for what, I don't know!

Laundry needs to be done today. Then I need to pack it for my upcoming work trip that starts tomarrow. Why am I putting it off? Why did I even come here to vent when it would not require a whole lot more energy and time to simply get the work done?

I'm hosting a few friends tonight. BBQ. It's about to be a disaster. I should get to work on preparing it... maybe lessen the impact of the disaster...

My room is a mess. I can't even see my floor... Most of this junk could just go... But it's not going to happen anytime soon... When it finally does, I'll probably find a whole host of insects hidding under the various assortment of crap I've somehow collected in only six months. I think it might actually stink in here... I can't tell anymore!!!

A girlfriend presents an entirely new challenge that I simply am not prepared to face...

I just want to go to work... Life is simpler and far, far less stressful there...