Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Frasier links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Frasier Photo Gallery

Frasier - The Complete First Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete First Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Second Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Third Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Fifth Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Fifth Season on DVD

Frasier - The Complete Sixth Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Sixth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Seventh Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Seventh Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Eighth Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Eighth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Ninth Season

Buy Frasier - The Ninth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Tenth Season

Buy Frasier - The Tenth Season on DVD
Frasier - The Complete Eleventh Season

Buy Frasier - The Complete Eleventh Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1990s Sitcoms > Frasier
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

TV Marathons on Labor Day 2014; SitcomsOnline Book Club - Danielle Fishel's Normally, This Would Be Cause for Concern
Summer 2014 Week 14 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Could Full House or The Greatest American Hero Be Revived as New Series?; Spenser: For Hire Now on DVD
FamilyNet Fall 2014 Schedule with Sony TV Classics; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 1, 2014)
Antenna TV Acquires 11 Classics for 2015, Includes One Day at a Time, Small Wonder; Amazon Prime Gets Jeffrey Tambor/Judith Light Comedy
ABC Family Fall 2014 Schedule; Long Island Blood & Babes Comic Con Sept. 12-14 in New York
66th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners; Lost Centric Episode of Disney Animated Series Written by Lost Co-Creator

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August)

Community - The Complete Fifth Season Newhart - The Complete Fourth Season Parks and Recreation - Season Six Three's Company - The Complete Series Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Series

08/05 - Californication - The Final (Seventh) Season
08/05 - Community - The Complete Fifth Season
08/05 - Mad About You - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
08/05 - The Nanny - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
08/05 - Dennis the Menace (Animated) - Lights! Camera! Menace!
08/12 - Bitten - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
08/19 - The Millers - The First Season
08/19 - The Mindy Project - Season Two
08/19 - Newhart - The Complete Fourth Season
08/19 - Parks and Recreation - Season Six
08/19 - Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection
08/19 - Once Upon a Time - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
08/26 - Austin & Ally - Chasing the Beat
08/26 - Good Luck Charlie - So Long, Farewell!
08/26 - Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Series / Review
08/26 - Revenge - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-24-2012, 01:46 AM   #1
Schmoopie
Forum Veteran
Keep Calm & Write Fan Fiction

Location: Seattle-Home to "Frasier" and the Superbowl 48 Champion Seattle Seahawks
Heart 6 Days till "Shoulda Been You"!

I just bought tickets to "Shoulda Been You" for this Sunday the 29th at 7pm!

I had thought about going to the opening night show on Friday the 27th (on the off chance that DHP might be there... yep, I'll keep dreaming! ) , but since I don't usually get home until 6pm from work and the performance is at 8, I didn't want to risk having to rush around. There was also a Sunday matinee performance but the weird thing is that it was actually cheaper to do the 7pm rather than the 2pm!

Our seats are about three rows from the back but hopefully we'll still be able to see the stage okay. And I'll definitely post a review when I get back!

I've been delaying writing to David Hyde Pierce until I've actually seen this so that I'll have more to talk about than just the usual stuff that I'm sure he reads all the time about Frasier and his movies and so forth. But the people at Shoulda Been You's Twitter site said to send a letter directly to the theater and someone from their creative team could get it to him! This will be the third letter I've written, so I'm hoping that third time's the charm when it comes to getting a reply!

The Shoulda Been You Twitter site also posted this link on Twitter. It's a couple from the musical singing a number from it on one of our local news shows:

http://www.king5.com/new-day-northwe...145972405.html

To hear the interview (where they talk about DHP!), just put your cursor over the picture and it allows you to start playing the video.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
Leigh Ann

Send a message via AIM to Leigh Ann

Yay, can't wait to hear all about it! Hope you'll call me too. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Niles & Daphne =

Precious Memories

Win Free Stuff!!

Gone, but not forgotten:

RIP my grandmother 1926-2013

RIP Joe Conley (Ike Godsey) 1928-2013

RIP Frank Bank (Lumpy Rutherford) 1942-2013

RIP Andy Griffith: 1926-2012

RIP Larry Hagman: 1931-2012

RIP Neal Cassidy (Once Upon a Time)
Old 04-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #3
bingbangbaby
I see you!!

I hope you have a great time, and being the eternal optimist that I am, I really believe he'll be there, and you'll be able to hang around in the lobby afterwards until they come out and greet those who stayed. Then you'll get an autograph (stick a sharpie and something for him to sign in your purse just in case) and a hug and a picture with him, and you'll have a nice conversation and he'll say he's so happy to meet you. That's what I think will happen.

By the way, Leigh Ann, I just love that picture in your avatar. I can't ever get enough of looking at that one. Even though I know it was a few years ago (the finale party, wasn't it?) I still like to think that's what Niles and Daphne would look like today and that would be a picture he would have framed on his desk in his office. Right next to another one of him and Daphne and the kids (which would be 3... David and a second, a girl, plus a third little surprise mishap toddler a few years younger than the older two. Niles would be holding that one in the picture.) Yeah.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
Leigh Ann

Send a message via AIM to Leigh Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbangbaby

By the way, Leigh Ann, I just love that picture in your avatar. I can't ever get enough of looking at that one. Even though I know it was a few years ago (the finale party, wasn't it?) I still like to think that's what Niles and Daphne would look like today and that would be a picture he would have framed on his desk in his office. Right next to another one of him and Daphne and the kids (which would be 3... David and a second, a girl, plus a third little surprise mishap toddler a few years younger than the older two. Niles would be holding that one in the picture.) Yeah.

Aww, thanks! Kristen made it for my birthday. And yeah, it's def. a good example of what they'd look like now! *sigh* Can never get enough of them...
Old 04-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #5
Schmoopie
Forum Veteran

Location: Seattle-Home to "Frasier" and the Superbowl 48 Champion Seattle Seahawks

Quote:
I hope you have a great time, and being the eternal optimist that I am, I really believe he'll be there, and you'll be able to hang around in the lobby afterwards until they come out and greet those who stayed. Then you'll get an autograph (stick a sharpie and something for him to sign in your purse just in case) and a hug and a picture with him, and you'll have a nice conversation and he'll say he's so happy to meet you. That's what I think will happen.

Believe me I am dying with anticipation that he'll be there but I did find an article earlier that says he's doing a play in NYC in which he is the star, so I'm not going to get my hopes up. I know that some other people saw him when he was in Issaquah but none of them mentioned on Twitter if they actually spoke to him or not. I'm guessing that they just happened to see him. But I keep having these "conversations" with him in my head (yep, I'm a little , I suppose), but I do love your enthusiasm! I would LOVE for what you mentioned to happen, but even if it doesn't, I'm going to write to him for sure! Earlier I was digging through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit! I'm going to bring my camera anyway and take pics of the theatre.

I am very excited to see this musical though and I can hardly believe it's only one day away! And it probably goes without saying that I am SO not going to be able to sleep on Saturday night!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #6
bingbangbaby
I see you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoopie
I'm going to bring my camera anyway and take pics of the theatre.
And a sharpie and something for him to sign just in case!! Don't forget that! Just in case!! You wouldn't want to run into him and only wish you had something for him to sign and something for him to sign with! If I don't have a photo I like to have them sign cd liners because they fit in my purse easily and it keeps the autograph nice and protected. You can frame or shadow box them if you want, too. Didn't you say you had the Curtains soundtrack? Maybe that's what you could bring. Or he could sign the play program/playbill if there is one. I'm excited for you.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
Schmoopie
Forum Veteran

Quote:
And a sharpie and something for him to sign just in case!! Don't forget that! Just in case!! You wouldn't want to run into him and only wish you had something for him to sign and something for him to sign with! If I don't have a photo I like to have them sign cd liners because they fit in my purse easily and it keeps the autograph nice and protected. You can frame or shadow box them if you want, too. Didn't you say you had the Curtains soundtrack? Maybe that's what you could bring. Or he could sign the play program/playbill if there is one. I'm excited for you.

Thanks! That's a good idea! Even if he's not there, I'm sure I'll have a great time! I can't believe it's tomorrow!