Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8
Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

TCA Summer 2017 Press Tour: Cable Day 2 - HBO
TCA Summer 2017 Press Tour: Cable Day 1 - Comedy Central and Nat Geo
ABC Fall 2017 Premiere Dates; WE tv Celebrates Will & Grace Return with Stunt
Syfy Acquires Comedic Web Series with Nathan Fillion & Alan Tudyk; Archer Season 9 on FXX in 2018
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 24, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Dick Van Dyke to Receive BAFTA Award; Hulu to Add 3000 Episodes to Library
Hulu's Fall 2017 Slate Includes Final Season of The Mindy Project and New Season of Freakish
Hulu Gets 3,000 Episodes from 20th Century Fox; Netflix Comedy Atypical Launches Aug. 11

New on DVD/Blu-ray (May/June/July)

ALF - The Complete DVD Collection The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series Superstore - Season Two Father Knows Best - Season Six Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Sixth Season

05/02 - Red, White and Blue Collar Sitcoms - Make TV Great Again
05/09 - ALF - The Complete DVD Collection
05/09 - Divorce - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
05/09 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Second Season
05/16 - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series
06/13 - The Andy Griffith Show - Return to Mayberry
06/13 - That's My Mama - The Complete Series
06/20 - Workaholics - The Final (Seventh) Season
06/20 - Workaholics - The Complete Series
06/27 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Third Season
07/04 - Superstore - Season Two
07/18 - Father Knows Best - Season Six
07/25 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Sixth Season
07/25 - Girls - The Final (Sixth) Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #91
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subtlereferences
http://www.myspace.com/thosethathavepassed

I was presented info about this case in a class in law school a few months ago. I came across this myspace page from someone who supposedly was a friend of Keith's. Startling this person says that Keith was murdered by police because of his addiction. Then again they got the year of death wrong, but possibly that was the word on the street at the time...that Keith was an addict.

My theory is.. Mark Findlay was involved and or witnessed something that was drug related and involved corrupt police officers. Keith somehow witnessed or found out about this. Mark was tipped off that Keith had to be eliminated for knowing too much and he was probably blackmailed to help. Desperately he wanted to warn Keith about this, but was unsuccessful. In order to keep Mark silent they involved him in the cover-up to shut him up. Mark wasn't killed at the time because his services were still needed. He was threatened that if anything came to light everything would fall on him; thus he kept silent for so many years. I don't believe guilt was tearing him apart-- he and Keith were not great friends-- he feared for his own life due to the threat that was sent to Ms. Mary and thats why he called her. The only way to possibly keep himself alive was to go public. I believe if someone hadn't sent Ms. Mary the photographs Mark would have never died. Those photographs were NEVER meant to be released and were very incriminating. This scared the cops involved that the corruption was about to break wide open so they go rid of Mark to cover their tracks. The police would have never went through such great lengths to be deceitful unless they were directly involved. They sent him to a funeral home for immediate embalming because they were trying desperately to avoid an autopsy (even having the funeral home lie and say a closed casket was needed). I think they staged this as a suicide to send a message to the people who had an inside track and knew about whatever Keith and Mark were into. Because if they didn't want to send a message the cover-up would have never been necessary. There are people who know what happened, but are too afraid to speak out. Unlike many of you I do believe that whoever left Ms. Mary those photographs were doing a good deed. Those photographs had the possibility of blowing this case wide open. If they just wanted to taunt her they would have never purposely sent the pictures from different angles and especially the one from behind showing he had leaves and debris on his back. I think a police officer who felt sorry for the family sent the photos to help. I believe this case was never solved because it was an inside job. The police did this. Even going as far to have someone say Keith was depressed on the report.
The elaborate rope work looked like something that someone with military training would do. It was very precise. My heart goes out to the Warren family and it is sad that his mother passed away not knowing, but I believe in the afterlife and I'm sure she is with Keith now. May god rest their souls.

Hello, checking in. I am curious to know the name of the school and the professor who taught the class. Could you please share the information with me?
Old 09-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #92
dynoguy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by subtlereferences
Unlike many of you I do believe that whoever left Ms. Mary those photographs were doing a good deed. Those photographs had the possibility of blowing this case wide open. If they just wanted to taunt her they would have never purposely sent the pictures from different angles and especially the one from behind showing he had leaves and debris on his back. I think a police officer who felt sorry for the family sent the photos to help.

One problem with this theory. There was a note left with the photos to Mary that said, "Don't worry. Mark Findley and *another unnamed boy* will be next." If a sympathetic police officer sent those photos to Keith's mother, what was the point of leaving that note? How would telling her that two more boys will soon be killed make her feel any better?
Old 09-30-2010, 10:46 AM   #93
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Previously, I had the impression that the crime scene photos were sent to Keith's mom as a misguided attempt to be helpful.

I thought they sort of meant, "Look at what they did to your son. Don't worry, I'm going to make sure that the guys who did this (Mark Findley and *name witheld from the viewers*) will pay with their lives.

Now I'm wondering if the photos were sent as a warning for Keith's mom to stop investigating or else other people will die.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #94
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
Previously, I had the impression that the crime scene photos were sent to Keith's mom as a misguided attempt to be helpful.

I thought they sort of meant, "Look at what they did to your son. Don't worry, I'm going to make sure that the guys who did this (Mark Findley and *name witheld from the viewers*) will pay with their lives.

Now I'm wondering if the photos were sent as a warning for Keith's mom to stop investigating or else other people will die.

Oh wow. I never thought of it that way before.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #95
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrc
I've been searching for ways to publicize this case for years. I can't even begin to explain how overjoyed I was back in '05 to find out there were several others out there putting theories together to help in some way. I have considered several times, traveling to MD to help piece things together, as I want nothing more than to see this case solved. Here are my thoughts:

1) The five pictures were not sent as a sympathetic warning, but rather a violent warning. (obvious) I'm sorry to those who believe otherwise, but you don't send a grieving mother actual photos of her murdered son.

2) Dirt and leaves found on Keith's back and hair are obvious signs that he was lying down before he was hanging.

3) Mark Findley's death was an obvious cover-up. You can also tell there was some extreme despiration and speed to his disposal, a sign that someone was ready for "this thing" to all be overwith.

4) A body is NEVER to be released to a funeral home unless the ME and morgue have absolutely no space for another body. The next of kin MUST be notified of this circumstance before the body is to be transferred.

5) Black males and females make up .01% of the suicide population, a rare but true fact in the medical world. They are the absolute LEAST likely to committ suicide in America.

6) I don't believe this to be racially driven, as the FBI would have snuffed that issue out in a heartbeat. The fact that the detective had a neighbor call Mary tells me instantly that there was a pending investigation and he wanted Mary's number on his phone, not the other way around. Think about it: if the detective went out of his way to call Mary and make a large public effort to meet with her, in his mind, it could have ripped up everything the PD might have been working for.

7) If the body was found within six hours of the time of death, there would have been almost no decomp. Even within two days of his death, the weather in MD is so cool around that time of year, the body would have decomped much slower, definitely still with the ability to have an opened caskett.

8) Any decent lawyer would have blown apart the defense of the mortuary that Mary had previously signed a contract and thus could not press about the embalming that had been done without her consent. There's such a thing a duress, and she had it to the enth degree.

Mastermind and Keith Warren, I would like you to contact me if you're still around. I have a close contact who does documentaries and has submitted to Sundance a few times. If I could get some informational back up, I would like to get this thing out there again full force. Documentaries are the new "newspaper spread" if you know what I mean. I am asking for no money, just facts and time. This is the kind of thing we as citizens have to do to protect possible future Keith Warrens. Please help me as I'd love to help Sherri and the rest of Keith's family.

EMRC... my apology for just responding. The family is very appreciative in your interest. I also need to mention that the first responder on the scene where the body was found was a trained Montgomery county paramedic. The irony of this side of the story is that once is saw the body and the positioning he said he wasn’t going to touch it because he knew it was not a suicide but a staged hanging. He waited until the responding officer arrived and thought because the officer was black that Keith would get his due justice. The officer/detective released the paramedic from the scene. It was not until 6yrs later when the said paramedic was watching local news did he discover that the family was seeking justice and answers. He then reached out to Keith’s mother and signed a sworn affidavit of what he saw and his belief. He actually drew a diagram and wrote out what he saw and how he believed it was murder.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #96
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Default More information /Paramedic (eyewitness)

The 911 call was made from a house in neighborhood that Keith lived in. The call came in over the radio as a suicide/body hanging in the basement of the house. When the paramedic arrived at the house he was met by three individuals at the door. The told him that the body was not in the basement but in the wooded area adjacent to the house. The paramedic is then taken to the body by the person who lives in the house (fyi the 3 mentioned went to school with Keith and hung out with him 2 men and 1 female). Once the paramedic walked up on the body he knew immediately it was not a suicide as first called in and said he was not touching the body. None of the 3 individuals were ever questioned by the police and every time Keith's mother or sister tried to get information from them they would shut them out. You can actually see one of the individuals in one of the pictures of the body taken by police. He is standing in the background. He tried to sue Keith's mother when the pictures were released.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 PM   #97
emrc
Occasional Poster

I'm working on it : ) Trust me, we're going to crack this case WIDE OPEN. I'm no one special, but I have a lot of love and sympathy for Keith's family, and I SEEK JUSTICE. Anyone who feels they can be of help in some way, CONTACT ME.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #98
emrc
Occasional Poster

I believe that the police were directly involved, period. Too many moments police were involved in to simply try to cover a few messy tracks. I know of cases where the police realize they may have made a few mistakes, and this is not at all a case like those. Sorry.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #99
emrc
Occasional Poster

Default It's Official:

I've been scared off this case. Looks like I'm not going to be involved with helping anyone after all.

Good Luck to anyone who wants to try.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:04 AM   #100
peachysquirt21
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrc
I've been scared off this case. Looks like I'm not going to be involved with helping anyone after all.

Good Luck to anyone who wants to try.

Care to share who scared ya off? Was it someone on this board?
Old 10-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #101
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

WTH is going on?

9/30/2010, 11:28 pm, the poster says: I'm working on it. Trust me, we're going to crack this case WIDE OPEN. I'm no one special, but I have a lot of love and sympathy for Keith's family, and I SEEK JUSTICE. Anyone who feels they can be of help in some way, CONTACT ME.

10/2/2010, 1:10 am, the poster says: It's Official. I've been scared off this case. Looks like I'm not going to be involved with helping anyone after all. Good Luck to anyone who wants to try.

What the heck happened in 26 hours to make this person go from finding justice at all costs to being "scared off the case"? Are there still people out there 24 years after the murder, who are trying to keep this case quiet or is this a hoax?
Old 10-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #102
mwcarolina
Forum Regular

Quote:
WTH is going on?

9/30/2010, 11:28 pm, the poster says: I'm working on it. Trust me, we're going to crack this case WIDE OPEN. I'm no one special, but I have a lot of love and sympathy for Keith's family, and I SEEK JUSTICE. Anyone who feels they can be of help in some way, CONTACT ME.

10/2/2010, 1:10 am, the poster says: It's Official. I've been scared off this case. Looks like I'm not going to be involved with helping anyone after all. Good Luck to anyone who wants to try.

What the heck happened in 26 hours to make this person go from finding justice at all costs to being "scared off the case"? Are there still people out there 24 years after the murder, who are trying to keep this case quiet or is this a hoax?
Agree TracyLynnS, what's going on???? This is very confusing and so is this case, i want it to be solved, but in all likelyhood it wont be.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #103
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcarolina
Agree TracyLynnS, what's going on???? This is very confusing and so is this case, i want it to be solved, but in all likelyhood it wont be.

The poster who made those statements joined us in March and lists their location as UT. I don't know if they mean Utah or University of Texas or University of Tennessee, or what.

Keith's murder happened in Maryland. That's a pretty far distance from any of those locations for someone to follow and intimidate a random person looking for justice a quarter century later.

If cops or other authorities are involved in the killing, chances are that they've retired by now and may not even be paying attention to discussions regarding Keith's death.

If druggies, dealers, gang members, or other thug types are involved.... well, so many years have passed that they could now be dead (seems like that's near epidemic in this case), in jail or prison, or have fried their brains to the point of forgetting just how culpable they are.

If a friend or acquaintance of Keith's killed him, they've probably moved on with their lives and have tried to disconnect themselves as much as possible.

So, I'm wondering who scared the poster. Is it a morbid prankster, someone involved who's following the case online, or are we getting played?
Old 10-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #104
mwcarolina
Forum Regular

Quote:
The poster who made those statements joined us in March and lists their location as UT. I don't know if they mean Utah or University of Texas or University of Tennessee, or what.
Agreed, this is a mystery.
Quote:
Keith's murder happened in Maryland. That's a pretty far distance from any of those locations for someone to follow and intimidate a random person looking for justice a quarter century later.
very true, i just wish i knew why someone would intimidate someone.
Quote:
If cops or other authorities are involved in the killing, chances are that they've retired by now and may not even be paying attention to discussions regarding Keith's death.
true.
Quote:
If druggies, dealers, gang members, or other thug types are involved.... well, so many years have passed that they could now be dead (seems like that's near epidemic in this case), in jail or prison, or have fried their brains to the point of forgetting just how culpable they are.
again, this is true.
Quote:
If a friend or acquaintance of Keith's killed him, they've probably moved on with their lives and have tried to disconnect themselves as much as possible.
True again, i just dont understand this case and to be honest, it will likely never be solved.

Quote:
So, I'm wondering who scared the poster. Is it a morbid prankster, someone involved who's following the case online, or are we getting played?
yeah me too, i wonder the same thing.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #105
emrc
Occasional Poster

Default Apologies:

I have been chatting with "Keith Warren" (poster) off and on for a while about ways to bring this case to light. Last night, I was attempting to throw anyone off my trail who may or may not be still affiliated with what I deem the cover-up of the century.

I was trying to seem pushed out on the boards so I could go full force in real life, undetected. Apparently, none of you took my comment well and so I apologize. I guess I just wanted to have the me here, and the me working on things in public, as two different people.

Does this make any sense? I run the risk of putting my family in danger with the things I am trying to do, so the less people who know who I am, the better.

I promise, I am still on the case, and will be putting a blog site together soon so we can shift things over to the blog. This will also allow me to post updates frequently and lock people out who may not be legit.

I just don't feel 100% safe on this open forum. Make sense? However, I guess I'm out now. I'm all over the place, and I'm sorry for that.