View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:06 AM   #9
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
I always thought Elvis was dating Linda Thompson at the time of his death, but I could be wrong about that.

I've never seen an Elvis UM segment--but did it include that CREEPY 1988 phone call that woman claims to have gotten out of the blue in the middle of the night from Elvis? I think it was absolutely proven to be a hoax, but it's still eerie as hell to listen to.
No, Elvis was engaged to Ginger Alden, who discovered his lifeless body. Her screams brought Lisa Marie, who then saw him lying there like that. This is why the stepbrother's accusation of suicide is so terrible. Even if Elvis decided to kill himself before a comeback tour, would he do so in a manner guaranteed to traumatize the two people dearest to him? Let alone leave a crappy will so it took Lisa Marie years to claim her inheritance. Michael Jackson has a bit different situation, seemingly leaving such huge debts they make Pavarotti's $25 million look like pocket change. Wonder if the figure will make the Guinness Book of World Records.

And, no, I don't remember ever hearing about that phone call.
Cori aka ChrisSCrush is offline   Reply With Quote