View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 06:12 PM   #1
Wildchats
Forum Regular
Me

Default THE GG reunion my way....here it is!

Chapter 1:

Scene (Golden Palace Hotel)

Rose: Oh I cant believe that it's that time again! Summer!

Sophia: Good Rose, you got this one right for a change!

Rose: Sophia, you know what I mean! Summer! Tourist season! You know what that means dont you?

Sophia: It means that we need to get cracking! Summer is a time for tourists, yes, but a great time for me to get a good tip, or two, or three, or even four (walks around picking the wallets out of guys pockets gently and taking their money)

Rose: Sophia!

Sophia: Oh! What can I say, I'm an old lady! I'm losing my mind! It's the old age, it gets everyone....here you go sir, and you sir, and you sir.

Man: What about my money?

Sophia: You, here! You need a haircut and some new clothes, heres a 20 on me!

Man: Thanks!

Blanche: Oh! Girls! You'll never guess what!

Sophia: You got another man?

Blanche: Better! I got Dorothy!

Sophia: What!

Blanche: I got Dorothy to come down here for a visit!

Sophia: Oh, for a moment there, I thought that you were a little off...like a litle fruity!

Blanche: You know I'm not that way...remember! We had that talk before (Flashback to when Rose was loved by the woman who was a lesbian and Blanche thinks it means Lebanese)

Sophia: Well, what do you know! My Dororthy is coming to visit mama! It's been almost 3 years since we last saw her!

Rose: Yeah, the last time she was here, she, Lucas, and little Rodger were quite happy as a family!

Sophia: Ya, it was nice of them to take in little 10 year old Roger. I mean, he was so nice back then! I wonder how he will be now as a teenager? I hope he's not like Dorothy and knocks up the first yutz he sees!

Rose: I'm sure Roger is fine Sophia, he is really into St. Olaf! So he's like me...a first timer who waits!

Sophia: No kidding, but when will he have his first time? I hope it's not soon, liek Dorothy did when she was in highschool.

Blanche: Oh Girls! It will be so great to see Dorothy again!

Rose: Well, I'm off!

Blanche: Where to?

Rose: Remember, I am working as a trucker to help move people to their new homes. I have to head down to east Miami, but dont know the address I have to go to. I have to call their number...here it is...I need to see where there house is located! Oh! I wonder why they would want to move from east Miami! I mean, I wonder why we ever moved in the first place...I mean...

Sophia: We've been through it already Rose!

Blanche: Yeah, Dorothy will be here tomorrow! Now get outa here and get them people packing! We want to have everything on time for when Dorothy arrives!

--------------------------------
Commercial
------------------------------

Stay Tuned for the next chapter...

***Spoiler for chapter 2***

Rose gets the surprise of her life when she heads to East Miami!

www.MarkSinacori.com
Check out my website!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3254521/?nmdp=1&
Check out my IMDB page!

https://www.facebook.com/MarkTSinacori
My public facebook! Please like it!

https://www.facebook.com/MarkTSinacori
My twitter page! Please follow me!