View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 10:25 PM   #15
LadyPimps
First Time Poster

Default The FULL LYRICS of "The Fresh Prince Of Bellaire"

All of you must be crazy if you really think anything yall have posted are the correct lyrics. I'm fixin to tell you what the FULL LYRICS are. Oh and best believe I know what I'm talking about. I have all of Will Smith's CD's and I'm exactly 17 years younger than he is. Here it goes

Now this is a story all about how my life got twist turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bellaire

(music playin)

In West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin and relaxin all cool and all shootin some b ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "Your movin in with your auntie and uncle in Bellaire

I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it. First class yo this is bad drinkin orange juice out of a champaigne glass. Is this what the people of bellaire livin like....hmmm this might be all right. But wait I hear the prissy boog whine all that is this the type of place where they would send this cool cat, oh I dont think so, I'll see when I get there, I hope there prepared for the prince of bellaire

(Music Playin)

Well I, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude, look like a cop standin there with my name out, I aint tryin to get arrested yet I just got here, I sprang with the quickness like lightning disappear. I whisled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anyhting I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it yo homes to Bllaire

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, sit on my throne as the prince of bellaire

(Music Playin)[/b]