Old 03-01-2003, 02:17 PM   #2
Sean Snow
moo
Forum Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default Re: 1978-1979 season

Quote:
Originally posted by SomersCompany3
Did Laverne and Shirley rank #1 for the 1978-1979 season? Or did Three's Company?

There are some people that say Three's Company had a 30.3 share and Laverne and Shirley had a 30.9, or something like that, and some people say Three's Company won in total viewers but Laverne and Shriley won in something else. Anybody know?
Laverne & Shirley was #1 that season...some sources list TC as being #1, but those contain errors. Werm. The TC book says it was #1 that year but all other sources, both online and in print, that I've seen say L&S was #1.
If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." - John F. Kennedy
Sean Snow is offline   Reply With Quote