View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 05:40 AM   #12
andress_jade
RIP Sweet Princess Carrie

Send a message via MSN to andress_jade Send a message via Yahoo to andress_jade

Here are a few of my favorites...

In this episode Dorothy leaves on a trip and she leaves Blanche in charge of Sophia. As soon as Dorothy leaves Sophia leans against the door.

Sophia: "Fasten your seat belt, slut puppy, this ain't gonna be no cakewalk."

In this episode Dorothy's friend Jean visits and we find out that she is a lesbian. Sophia and Dorothy are in bed talking about her and Dorothy mentions that Jean fell in love with Rose and they start laughing. Blanche walks in.

Blanche: "What's so going on?"
Dorothy and Sophia: "Nothing."
Blanche: "Come on, I heard you in here laughing. What's so funny?"
Sophia: "Well for starters, Jean is a lesbian."
Dorothy: "Ma!"
Blanche: "What's so funny about that?"
Sophia: "You mean you aren't surprised?"
Blanche: "Of course not. I've never met any personally but isn't Danny Thomas one?"
Dorothy: "Not Lebanese Blanche, lesbian."

In this episode Blanche thinks she is pregnant but it's actually menopause. When she first tells the girls, I love Sophia's comeback.

Sophia: "If it's a boy she can name it after it's father. Rick, Joe, Bob, Don, Dave."

I will post more later.
In Memoriam: John Ritter, Hayden Rorke, Sidney Sheldon, Bob Denver, Don Knotts, Andy Griffith, Elizabeth Montgomery, Bea Arthur, Estelle Getty, Rue McClanahan, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, David Angell, Christopher Reeve, Shirley Temple Black, Larry Hagman, Lucille Ball, Patrick Swayze, Robin Williams, Alan Thicke, Mary Tyler Moore, Prince, George Michael, Jim Nabors, Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher.
andress_jade is offline   Reply With Quote