View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 01:16 PM   #23
bandonurse
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbatboy
Didn't Bea and Betty eat lunch together everyday on set? At least that's what I've read in the past. Maybe their "feud" wasn't as bad as legend would have it.
Shouldn't really speak for the deceased I guess, especially since I never even met Bea, but my guess would be that she actually loved Betty, but resented her. I mean, really....how could you not like Betty White?

But liking someone and being jealous of them are two different things. No doubt Betty made delightful company, so why wouldn't Bea want to have lunch with her? Plus refusing to would make her look pretty petty.

As I've said before, my impression is that Bea resented the fact that Betty was everything she wasn't.... Feminine, big blue eyes, beautiful facial bone structure, and a gorgeous sweet smile. Normal female voice. Normal female height. Cheerful, sweet disposition.

To top it off, Betty's husband (as far as we know) was loving and faithful to her till his death. Bea's.....sadly, not. Just saying this is what appears obvious to me. Not pretending to know this for sure.