View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
jehobden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
http://www.couponingfor4.net/2010/02...sary-cast.html

Monday, February 8, 2010

Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Cast Reunion - Chicagoland

Am I showing my age? I LOVE Back to the Future. It was just one of those movies - Back to the Future, The Princess Bride, The Karate Kid.

On February 28, Christopher Lloyd (Doc Brown), Lea Thompson (Lorraine McFly), Claudia Wells (Jennifer), and James Tolkan (Principal Strickland) will all be at the Hollywood Blvd Theater in Woodridge, IL for a movie screening of Back to the Future, autographs, and pictures (for a fee) in honor of the 25th anniversary of the movie. This event costs $12 per person and is limited to the first 150 people to sign up. 100% of ticket costs go to benefit The Michael J. Fox Foundation.

Oh, and I listed all of the movie characters from memory. Isn't that sad?
Posted by Alli at 12:02 PM
Labels: Chicago
I'm glad that everyone (as far as I remember) from the regular cast of those films is still around. I'd love to see another cast reunion the night of October 21, 2015, where Marty landed in the future. As a precedent Lost in Space did a marathon the night of October 16, 1997, on SciFi channel w/ the living cast members, in recognition of the date when the Robinsons' space travels began. I'm pretty sure we won't be driving Hovercrafts by then.
jehobden is offline   Reply With Quote