View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #15
Retro4Life
Accept No Substitutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyOfOne
For one thing, you have to remember that back in the 1960s, nobody had anything remotely resembling a VCR. Therefore, a quick shot was really just that-the vast majority of the audience wouldn't catch it. It was only much later that a significant number of people would have the technology to focus on such things.
I don't enjoy Brian's post nearly as much as some others on here. Even some of those pictures aren't that good (and very few actresses look better than Dawn Wells). The captions aren't funny at all. The pictures themselves, though, suggest the show might not have originally been nearly as clean as people are making it out to be.
Most of the pictures you mention were posted by Reverend Jim. I enjoyed them and his accompanying text. And I thought Brian's question was, as usual, very thought provoking and fun.