View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 12:37 AM   #4
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan

More info will be coming VERY soon! For now we have this:

Hearts Afire
DVD
Year: 1992
Length: 540 minutes
Rating: Not Rated
MSRP: $ 39.99
Release Date: 8/2/2005
Pre-Order Date: 7/5/2005
Studio: Image Entertainment
Catalog Number: ID0359HPDVD

Beloved funnyman John Ritter (8 Simple Rules, Three's Company) and Night Court's Markie Post heat up the screen in this irresistible TV comedy!
One of the best-loved series of the '90s, Hearts Afire ignites laughter with its sizzling chemistry, razor-sharp dialogue and stellar cast, including the Oscar(c) -winning Billy Bob Thornton as Ritter's best
buddy. In Washington, D.C., senator's aide and divorced dad John Hartman (Ritter) lives and works strictly by the book...except when it comes to brand-new press secretary Georgie Lahti (Post), a sassy, risk-taking
rebel. They couldn't be more different, yet a passionate romance develops that changes their lives. Adding to the craziness, the couple must cope with Lahti's ex-con dad (Ed Asner, The Mary Tyler Moore
Show), Billy Bob's estranged wife (Wendie Jo Sperber, Bosom Buddies) and their slightly scatterbrained boss (George Gaynes, Tootsie).
Episodes include:
Bees Can Sting You, Watch Out, The Big Date, Smithersgate, Never Play Touch Football with the Kennedys, Three Men and a Bed, John's Stallion, First Time, Significant Others, Everybody Loves My Baby, Conversations with My Shrink, The Fundamental Things Apply, Trivial Pursuit, Miss Starr Dates Georgie Anne's Pop, While the Thomasons Slept, Everyday's a Holiday, While the Thomasons Slept in the Lincoln Bedroom, Her Year with Fidel, Cold Feet, Take My Senate Seat, Please, Flamingo Summer, Class Reunion.
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!