View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 01:15 PM   #13
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

[quote=Torgo]Autumn, my favorite time of year. And October my favorite month of the year.

Though the wife and I still decorated, still not quite the same without our daughter here as she was in to it as much (or more) as me, and was the one that really got the place decorated. And when they were younger she would always have the younger cousins over to carve pumpkins.

This month I am participating in a horror movie challenge, I'm trying to watch all first time views for me at least 31 horror movies.
Also looking forward to seeing the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre at the theater the weekend before Halloween.

(Baby T and two of her cousins imitating their pumpkins )
[/QUOTE

So cute!! Halloween is so cool, but I know what you mean. It was so sweet when my two were little. Them deciding what they were going to be for Halloween. Getting them ready !! Trick or treating. They were so excited and had so much fun!!

But I still decorate the house, buy candy. Fewer and fewer kids come around over the years. But we still have fun. The Hub and I have a few beers or I have some wine and we watch horror movies too!